It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I-Doser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sorry i didnt know where to post this exactly, so i posted it under general. Anyway,

Has anyone heard of this before?
i-doser.com...

A binaural brainwave technology which is suppossed to give you the same high feelings as drugs, Ive never taken drugs myself,

Well i download this program (PM ME) and i tried two sounds, they seem to give me a weird feeling but it may just be placebo effect.

Has anyone else tried this before and had it actually work to a significant extent?

A free download is avaliable on their site and you get two free sounds.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by namenone1

Yes, it's been on here a couple of times before.
It works with the brain's alpha and beta waves.(probably more)
I downloaded it, but, you have to use headphones, which I don't have.
It's interesting what can be done through brainwaves!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yeah, i've tried it and it does make you feel a bit strange afterwards but I wouldn't say it gets you high.

There are other brainwave entrainment sites that claim they can make you "meditate like a buhddist master in ten minutes" but the ones i've tried to help me sleep, really don't work.

Theres one called natura, which you can use to create your own relaxation tapes using birdsong,waves etc that is quite good if you want to relax yourself -new age style?

The album chill out by the KLF always knocks me right out but the program I use to transfer it onto my mp3 player puts noticable gaps between the "tracks" which disrupts the flow and renders it useless.
Can anyone help out with that??

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Binaural beat "technology" is pretty cool. Robert Monroe (the OBE pioneer) cites it as the probable reason that he started experiencing his own experiences, decades ago.

I've done some personal experimenting with this stuff, but getting high? Meh.

Oh--before someone else beats me to it: "it can cause you to leave your body, but not get a 'buzz'?" Well, it won't do anything to you unless you're in a trance state of _some_ kind, but it won't necessarily put you into a trance state.

Getting high by smoking weed or something is probably a faster and easier high.

[edited for spelling]

[edit on 20/8/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I just tried about 20% of the "Divinorum" sound file (with eyes closed... minor seeming of things "drifting away" but overall I don't feel there was an effect) and 100% of "Trip" with eyes open (since it claimed open-eye visuals) with 0 effect except a slight headache and some minor hot/cold sweat at one point (which may have been the actual heat because it's very hot today).

I will try a couple more of the files tomorrow and let you know if I get anything extraordinary...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have some experience with these files... I purchased the whole whack-a-mole for use with hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming... in combination with trance and (for therapeutic reasons) the persons actual past experiences you can use them to help people off of drugs by using hypnosis/nlp to recreate the drug states.. the I-Doser just helps guide the brain a bit better in my opinion, whether it's placebo or just like Mesmer's magnet, some added gadgetry to better contain the persons attention... To get high for fun.. you could.. but it would be FAR easier if you'd done the drug previously so as to help facilitate the process of entering the trance the I-Doser is supposed to guide you into.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I bought it. Nothing happened, except I wasted some time on rather uninspiring house-like music. Emperor's New Clothes/placebo in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I just downloaded doser today and intsalled it. I see though, they only give you two waves to try and for more, ya have to buy.

I used another program called audacity from which you can make and play the brainwave entrainment files.

Theres another program free to try but have to buy called bwgen.

I used the tones 500 hz and 510, 505, 501 hz to get to the lower states. I had lucid dreaming running the program at the 500/501 hz level.

Edit to ad, the program called natura is very cool since it does many things with the software. Looked very well worth the 49 bucks to buy it.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Peepers]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I read some conspiracy about Michael Phelps using this because he listens to his mp3 player before he competes.

I personally have never listened to any, maybe I will try it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by namenone1

Yes, I have tried it and still have it installed with all the doses and extras that are available. In my own exp it works to an extent, but I have used this type of technology for a couple of years now, and even though I can feel the effects to an extent, Because I have used Hemi-sync, Holosync, and for a few months now Brain Sync, I am i guess you could say, too immune for I-doser as it is no match for the real deal.
I really like Brain Sync. It works much better for me than the much more expensive Hemi and Holosync's.
And yes a good set of headphones is essential for any of these methods to work properly, and you must use them regularly, at least 4 days a week for a period of 6 weeks or so and you will notice a difference in many ways without a doubt.
If you are interested in this type of technology, I would suggest purchasing Brain Sync's cd's called Retrieve Your Destiny or Awakening Kundalini.
It depends on the person since we are all different and we are all affected in different ways, but those 2 that I mentioned really work well for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
When I was training for early childcare, we learned a lot about biofeedback and there are computer programs that you can play with ONLY your thoughts!

There's a thread about music being played A-440hz
Interesting!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

There's a thread about music being played A-440hz Interesting!

Thanks for the link i will check it out now. I am intrigued by these different forms of technology since being introduced to the effects of different brain frequencies, and using binaural audio. NLP is also something I have just started getting into recently, and it seems to be very interesting.
I meditate regularly, and have for several years and these products also help me to have much better and deeper experiences through meditation as they help to bring you to that state much faster than meditation without the help.

top topics

join