It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Show Exclusive: Senator John McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Events relating to AP Show 28 have given Martin and I a unique opportunity. If you listened to show 28, you might be able to guess we managed this.

We might (might) get a chance to ask Senator John McCain (R, Arizona) just one (1) single question, during the 2008 GOP convention.

So, here's your chance to lend us a hand. If YOU could ask Sarah Palin just one question...what would it be?

Podcasters may be part of "the new media," but they still don't get this kind of access. Martin and I have pulled off a little Schlock-and-Awe of our very own, which has resulted in this high profile opportunity.

This isn't a done deal. The odds of getting picked for this plumb assignment are small. It could be just the thing we need to make a big slash...I mean...splash. If we get to use your question...YOU will get 10,000 Applause Points.

Think. Post. Make us proud!

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sorry to report that our access to John McCain has been cancelled. things a changing fast at the convention. We are resorting to alternative means, but there's no telling if or when we'll break through.

new topics

join