It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Show Exclusive: Senator Joe Lieberman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Events relating to AP Show 28 have given Martin and I a unique opportunity. If you listened to show 28, you might be able to guess how this good stuff happened.

We might (might) get a chance to ask Senator Joe Lieberman (Ind., Connetticut) just one (1) single question, during the 2008 GOP convention.

So, here's your chance to lend us a hand. If YOU could ask Sarah Palin just one question...what would it be?

Podcasters may be part of "the new media," but they still don't get this kind of access. Martin and I have pulled off a little Schlock-and-Awe of our very own, which has resulted in this high profile opportunity.

This isn't a done deal. The odds of getting picked for this plumb assignment are small. It could be just the thing we need to make a big slash...I mean...splash. If we get to use your question...YOU will get 10,000 Applause Points.

Think. Post. Make us proud!

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sorry to report that our access to Joe Lieberman has been cancelled. things a changing fast at the convention. We are resorting to alternative means, but there's no telling if or when we'll break through.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
wow your strike 3. end of the ball game for your interviews

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
wow your strike 3. end of the ball game for your interviews

We recently finished recording show 30. In the background, you cna hear my phone going off. We are doing everything we can to recover from recent events. No stone is being left unturned. I'm using every media contact I have, but the hurricane has really nerfed things.

top topics

join