It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want proof!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ok so you can photoshop pics you can mess with evp's, so how am i supposed to ever believe unless i see one myself.
my ex-wife's son died a few years back and she says she sees and feels him all the time./I'v tried to contact ive tried evp ive tried photos, I

I live down the road from Jerome, AZ. many of you know of this place..
anyway i took my daughter up there and it just seemed erie so i startedtaking pics "tried " to get to the third floor witch is where everything happens, tried bribbing cooks and what not, anyway devoloped pic and sound and got nuttin, really hard tokeep focused on "nuttin"

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The answer lies not in searching, but rather in experience. I would suggest not looking for material evidence (photos, ectoplasm, etc.), but rather in strange incidences in your own life. Who are the people you cared about the most who have already passed away? Have there been any inexplicable coincidences after their death? I ask because I've had such experiences after my mother died from a stroke. Even though she has been gone for 30 years, I feel her presence on occasion, especially when faced with tough decisions.

There is a connection between a mother and her child which goes far beyond a normal relationship. Friends and acquaintances are nothing compared to that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
well my uncle who was close was murdered and I think of him ofter
but my aunt nancy helped raise me and i have her old teddy bear and everynight i talk to it just waiting and waitinf
i wish i had a good evp recorder!!!I do have a video recorder and i wander if i put it next to me bed if something would happin

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Simply stated that was a beautiful post.

Also to the OP. When someone dies why would they be around you at the exact time you try to make contact? Also to me these things are rare. All these EVPs, etc. in my opinion are scientific blips. Some type of uncanny setup at that very point that can cross worlds.

new topics

top topics

join