It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Bashers are WRONG

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Sorry, but I can't agree with the stance that person has taken on the military reps that have gone into Iraq. Even if the war is an illegal one you are all ordered to go there. Now, killing innocents is one thing. Killing someone who is shooting at you is another. Sorry, even if it is someone who is 'defending' their home, our soldiers need to defend themselves. The people in Iraq know that they have been invaded and that these guys/gals have weapons that they will use.

Unfortunately it is left up to the lying and scheming politicions like BUSH and that means you guys will still continue to fight in an illegal war for their profit.

You are no murderer. Too many of our soldiers have already taken their own lives from the guilt that comments like that have given to them. What the poster doesn't realize is that, quite literally, not likely but possible, you could be shot if you refused to follow a direct order during what your leaders deem a 'war'.

No hate. Just no support for this criminal front called the Bush administration.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Actually, who ever sent this out originally messed with the numbers, and too many people are passing it around not checking the numbers.
While the numbers are really 7500 died under Clinton, and 8792 (look at the link you sent) the really amazing fact that everyone should be pointing at that Clinton's numbers are 'peace time' numbers, while Bush was indeed in an actual war, and a war he did NOT start.
Democrats need to be reminded of that all the time.
We didn't send planes into our buildings or bomb our embassies (Clinton did bomb the Chinese embassy however).

Compared to past wars, this war has been singular in that there aren't mass amounts of bodies of young men being shipped home in body bags.

But this email just gives Obamanites ammunition to have snopes call this a false claim, and further manipulate the conclusions.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

that's such bull#, i was really young but i still remember a US navy vessel being bombed becuase of a "misunderstanding". That alone was more than the numbers you've posted. maybe you're the one who should check your sources

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Only 7392 deaths...

Amazing.... Go Bush

In fact why don't you go tell the families of the dead soldiers, i'm sure they'll love you.

This might be news to you, but CONGRESS voted to send them to war. After a decade long build up to war. Bush didn't get in to office and just cook all of this up you know?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am sure that this intel from the DOD is wrong. I do however think that it is possible that they may have, at one time, given out valid information, many decades ago.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
...while Bush was indeed in an actual war, and a war he did NOT start....

You're kidding right? Bush didn't start the war? Pass that over here, sounds to me like it'll make me feel goooooood!

I'm going to assume you believe the war is a response to 9/11. Therefore, I'm also going to assume that you're the last person on the planet who believes Saddam was responsible for 9/11. Please remove blinders, and look around at reality. Nobody started this war but Bush. Well, Cheney probably had a little to do with it, but don't say Bush didn't start this war.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am sorry to say I voted for him ,being a long time Republican and all after seeing the mess he has created I consider myself non partisan,kind of reminds me of old Nixon days only this time I would be holding the sign saying"Pull out Bush,your father should have!"

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Whatever.......Keep using feelings and not fact and you will loose... I served my country. DID YOU

That's attractive. You just won me over. 4 MORE YEARS!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"I served in the military, HAVE YOU."

What is this crap you hear out of alot of ex-military personel mouths?

I dont know, I just get the feeling that there is so many of you out there that thought " It will be great, I'll get good pay, free college training, travel and title of being in the military".
I wonder what the percentage is that just wanted a free ride so they didnt have to work a "real" job. I call it being lazy. But who would know? All you have to say is "Hey I was in the military" and you get instant honor and gratification...(even if your actually stupid & lazy).

I labored my ass off after highschool outdoors all year round(im not a mailman). Probably alot more grueling than anying you ever went through in the military.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Mailman]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mailman
"I served in the military, HAVE YOU."

What is this crap you hear out of alot of ex-military personel mouths?

McCain's platform. Plus I crashed over a million dollars of your tax money in jets, DID YOU?

Sorry for the bluntness, but I want the guy that didn't get caught and spend 5 years butt up in a tiger cage. Does that make me weird?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join