It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Challenge Scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I keep hearing of people who have claimed to have taken the Zeitgeist challenge. They claim to have provided sufficient evidence and they refuse to pay. My question is has anyone here on ATS done this only to have them deny your money?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
That is an excellent question. I would look forward to reading the replies, but sadly I'm confident that most of them will be off topic (as is the case with the other thread about the challenge).

If there are any ATS members who have accepted the challenge we should try to find a spot where they can post their replies and they can be discussed. Maybe blogger?

Eric

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Mithra seems to be very similar to the story of Christ en.wikipedia.org... it is dated before the story of Christ was written as shown here as 226 AD for this relief en.wikipedia.org... records indicate it dates back to 1400 BC am I missing something on this one, why does it not count, he obviously has the same crown of thorns.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's not a scam - theres a reason you cant win - duh -

You can't win because Zeitgeist is a joke movie with blatantly FALSE claims. Anyone who falls for the lies in zeitgeist is a dupe. PT Barnum said it... there's asucker born every minute.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Reverend SamuelTophatJack

How do you explain Mithra being before Jesus? Do you think the devil did it?I presented this evidence which was rather simple to find and you did not comment on why this was so. In fact it seems there are similarities in them all but that is not even the challenge if I am understanding this correctly. If I am understanding this right they know they are the same they just want the proof that they became the same before Jesus. In other words I believe they are saying these religions stole there similarities from Jesus? Please correct me if I am wrong so we can move on with the subject.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by seek4 truth]

new topics

top topics

join