It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW II was over, Did Hitler & Eva get away.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As we're told in history class, Hitler gathered his closest friends, and pronounced that the war was lost. While the bewildered military leaders, tried to comprehend the news, Hitler and Eva along with their beloved german shepard went to Hitlers private quarters.

Hitler first shot his dog, and then he and Eva commited suicide.... Or did they...

If Hitler shot himself in the right temple (as is claimed), why then do the Russians exhibit, what is supposed to be Hitler's cranium, showing a bullet hole in the back of his head.?
Why did the Russians refuse to allow the Western Allies to see Hitlers's presumed autopsy report.?
For what reason did three German submarines land off the coast of southern Argentina more than two months after the end of WWII in Europe.?
What was the reason for the disagreement between the Russian Military Intelligence (SMERSH) and the Russian state Police (NKVD) regarding Hitler.?
For what reason did Hitlers plane land in Barcelona, Spain on April 27th, 1945, three days before the alleged suicide.?
Why did Stalin tell the Western Leaders that Hitler escaped from Berlin.?
Why were there no burned wood planks on the spot where Hitler and Eva Braun were supposedly cremated.?

Now personally I have serious doubt, that Hitler was alive and got away. However I remember seeing a foto taken on an expedition in the antartic. A picture was taken of a man, wearing traditional polar expedition euipment. The old style equipment, used in the 50's and 60's. In other words, almost traditional enuit clothing, made of mostly fur. Now if I didn't know better, I could swear that this man could have been Hitler, or at the very least his twin.
I've tried to find this foto, but no luck so far. I'm wondering if anybody on ATS knows how to locate, or have seen the picture I'm talking about..Just to prove to myself, I'm not crazy. Why antartica you may ask.? Because Hitler had a passion for art along with the paranormal. Maybe he tried to find a passage, or enterance to the "hollow earth".?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I wish you all peace & happy thoughts.....

new topics

join