It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange time for flights...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It was 9.25 at night when this occured.

A military jet has just passed overhead at great speed. Now I know my town (Finedon, England) is in a huge amount of military flight routes; but I have never heard one go overhead that fast or at this time of night in 15 years of living here.

So does anybody know of any RAF movements currently taking place?

Kind of trivial I know, but this has never happened before and so was rather...'scary' when it happened. I know other bases may operate at night, but the ones here never have on the route over this town.

It is also not the first 'odd' occurence I have noticed in the sky in the last few weeks. If anybody wishes to know the other incident I shall PM them.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I saw a B2 fly quite low over my village in notts last week, in broad daylight too.

It gave me the feeling something was going on out of the ordinary.

Why won`t you post the other incident?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It was a couple of weeks ago, and probably not connected at all.

But I shall make another topic for it, as now my interest ion what it was is peaked agained.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
We had heavy military activity here in Cleveland Ohio in '04. B2's and F15's the day many people called in regarding ufo activity.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hmmm, so perhaps the strange military routes are not only in the UK then.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here in Holland I see police helicopters, apaches and jets flying every day and night for the last weeks and it's gotten to the point that it's getting on my nerves.

The constant sound of engines and the feeling of being watched. Not that I think they are actually watching me, but still, it's the fact that they could, if they wanted to.

new topics

top topics

join