It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight The Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I see that many of you have plans to flee high population areas in the event that an end of the world NWO situation occurs this kind of upsets me we may have an advanced warning about some earth shattering event and all you plan to do is run and hide and to leave the rest of humanity takin gernades in the trenches someones gotta band togeather and fight whatever evil takes over this world we gotta rise up and be ready to fight for the good of the people

if we all run and hide nothing will change then all of us will eventually die out and people will forget how things used to be and no one will be left to defend the world

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomInChains

The problem is, my friend, is that people are ABSOLUTE cowards. Most people might understand that things are bad but they are too stupid to take any physical action.

The westernized world has become a nation of retards(literally). We see injustice and then turn the channel to Oprah just to make sure our 'fantasy' is still intact.

I have no pity for you people, except for my family. When the s*&T hits the fan, I won't have any sympathy for those that believe, and continue to believe, in the lies this current administration has spouted to us with for the last 7 years. Too many have suffered and trust me, all those responsible WILL get justice.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
alota of people are blind but there are people who see things for what they are alot of them on this site if we all run and hide well all just die out and leave the ignorant behind we are the ones who have to bring the justice

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There are other threads that ask questions similar to this. Alot talk of going off with their families, some, like myself have been working with other people like myself to prepare for sit-x should it ever happen. The idea of staying in an urban area and getting into city warfare and squabbles doesnt appeal to me at all. If thats why you posted this thread, then good luck.

From what Ive read about the people posting in survival forums about leaving, and when TSHTF, I dont see any cowards. I see people in all walks of life who are simply preparing for the worst. Yes, if sit-x happens tomorrow, I will be out in the woods, not anywhere near people. Doesnt mean I'm a coward. In the onset, there could be any number of horrible things happening, civil war, invading forces, economic collapse, who knows what will bring sit-x upon us? The idea is to get out and stay alive. Dont run off into a cave and live out your days, thats useless. Stay alive until the world calms down, then start over.

Why would anyone want to engage with the potential insanity of a setting like NY once society crumbles? No food, no water, horrible sanitation problems, riots, violence, who knows what else?

I'm going to the woods with others like me, when the situation improves to come back be it 6 months, or 10 years, I will.

No one knows what will happen, how it will happen, or what will come of it. The best thing you can do is to try to be ready for anything, stay alert, and when it happens, stay alive.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
My plan is similar to Salchanra's, except i live in a small town so am not running anywhere. I have a plan, if people will follow me, to make my area totally self sufficient and defended.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Survivalist do not go looking for a fight that is the job of soldiers, gorillas and freedom fighters. A survivors job is to live!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
AA, sometimes the only way to survive is to take up arms against those folks who believe might makes right. Our gov't has long been taken over by the rich and powerful who believe because they have money that they can rule the lives of others. They also believe that there children have that same right. We've had clean renewable energy technology that could have been implemented 50-60 years ago but big coal and big oil have rammed their toxic products down our throats through corruption and greed of our political leaders.

You only have to google Blackwater to understand that they are creating private armies to enforce their version 'democracy and capitalism' within the US. Like so many of the misguided historical failures of the past, they underestimate the resilience and desire for freedom that the common folk possess.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis
I have a plan, if people will follow me, to make my area totally self sufficient and defended.

Is this a specific plan or something in general that could be used in other locations? If it is general, would you mind sharing? If not here please U2U.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
try fighting evil and you'll be swarmed by the majority of usually complacent and fearful people, because what they hate more than being opressed would be to confess that they were willful pawns and useful idiots to the PTB.

then they'd lose all credibility and noone would listen to their fairy tales and silly lies any longer and they don't believe they could adapt to any situation vaguely resembling liberty anyway.

if you want to save someone, save yourself - if you can. that includes eliminating as many zombies as easily possible when things go feral, because that'll be your best chance to pull it off, when they're disorganized, when they're disconnected from their lords. no pawns no power, simple.

PS: for the record, don't be too obsessed with fighting, just burn or cut off their supplies. fighting is no more honorable than fleeing or talking, it's a means to an end. the goal is to shape your surroundings when you get the chance so you can profit from consolidation. - aka. a 'mallable moment in history'.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I must admit, I feel rather frustrated that with everything going on, there is still no real indication as to what threat we are facing and from whom! From what I suspect, hiding in woods is not going to help..

(I am no scientist so please let me know your thoughts of the events I have linked below and whether they could all be part of a so-called Master plan)

What I do know is that Electromagnetism seems to be playing a very big role in the bigger picture and we should be looking at all possibilities in this field (pardon the pun)!

Now If you look back at the "Philadelphia Experiment" and the "Montauk Project", and then read up on the "John Hutchison effect" in particular the fusion of dissimilar materials.. (As backup for the theory and probability behind the experiments)

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.bermuda-triangle.org...

And also where Long Island,NY is situated, in relation to the Bermuda Triangle.

It stands to question, whether the Bermuda triangle is really an unexplained phenomenon or was just a convenient experimentation area. And how far ahead the technology of the Parties involved, must be today. Note that these experiments must have literally been going on for decades.

Conveniently the Eugenics Labs are also situated in long Island and there is also speculation that they are behind numerous chemical & microbe (virus, bacteria, mycoplasma) experiments on the unknowing population, and might have been responsible for the design of the Aids Virus. This is supposedly all part of a depopulation program started as early as the 1900's.
You can read the "Full Disclosure" book by Dr Glum for background on this.

Now more recently, there have been talks of possible Chemtrails, that contain not only microbes (virus, bacteria, mycoplasma) but also aluminum Oxide and barium, these are not only a great health hazard (Respiratory but more importantly Cancer causing) but also possess
electromagnetic properties.

Suddenly France, Russia and China, alongside NASA and their SOHO project are all sending up Infrared Satellites. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't infrared have highly electromagnetic powers?

I recall having read somewhere that the Russians did experiments (especially on the aids virus) and could make it 1000 x more deadly by use of electromagnetism. I have searched high and low and cannot find this article anywhere. Anyone else have info on this? But even more, cancer progress can also be accelerated by the same means.

So the way I see it, not only are we all possibly being poisoned, but the possibility might be there to turn viruses and cancers, deadly at the flick of a switch.

Now infrared & electromagnetism is used for hologram creation right? And it is speculated that electromagnetism could also be used for weather(incl earth quake and volcanic eruption) manipulation purposes.

taking all this into account, could we Possibly be facing a FALSE; -"Planet X", -"Pole shift" or -"Solar flare" cataclysm in the near future???

So...this is probably the part where I get battered from all sides..lol

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.” John Stuart Mill

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimBeamThe problem is, my friend, is that people are ABSOLUTE cowards.

I have no pity for you people, except for my family.

I concur with these two statements. But I would have to say that people are cowards because they are ignorant to what we possess. They don't understand that freedom comes from their own hand and trading it in for security WILL most undoubtedly leave them cowards and in bondage to their fears.

And ultimately, they are not my responsibility nor my worry. [SNIP] for staying in their ignorace and fear. I will stand with and for my family (some of whom are not blood related, but have proven themselves to me and allowed me to do the same). I will not run because I have nothing to run from.

I will be laughing at those who run because when (as the quoted poster said) "*snip* hits the fan" they will find themselves running and running only to be caught like a deer in the headlights in the end... a dog with their tails between their legs... I could go on and on

I would rather go with my held head high.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by justamomma]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Im talking about us though the people who know whats going on we cant just run and hide forever if so we will just be hunted down and killed then that fact that we did know what was going on will count for nothing but what if we fought back and won

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomInChains
Im talking about us though the people who know whats going on we cant just run and hide forever if so we will just be hunted down and killed then that fact that we did know what was going on will count for nothing but what if we fought back and won

then try to find just one likeminded person that isn't just pulling your leg or playing devils advocate or worse and do something. preferably avoiding the trap of being instrumentalized as a nutjob, which can be used to justify a dozen new 'hate' and surveillance laws.

play it peacefully and you'll just get beaten up and shot at with chemical pellets like thouands of other protesters who have no voice and are widely regarded at numbskulls who just can't seem to get it. try moving out, with a group and you'll be waco'ed if you're successful.

face it, the majority ain't cowards, they're complicit.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Im not sure this world is worth fighting for. Maybe we need a complete restart.

The western world is taken over by greedy, evil war mongers that want to have unlimited power over the planet. The other part is filled with poor people and corrupted governments so the people bash eachother to deaths with machetes or starve to death.

Im sure this planet is included in the intergalactic horror shows.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WisdomInChains

Actually, I have already selected a building in North Metro Denver which has a loading dock, several floors of unoccupied space and an attached power station. I wager that there is also lots of old Telecom equipment and various other commercial fixtures inside. It's protected on three sides by solid concrete, no windows, except on one face of the building, so it is somewhat more sturdy. It stands 6 storeys and has plenty of room that can be equipped to grow hydroponic food and plenty of room for beds and other emergency needs. It is very defensible, with easy rooftop access and if I were a betting man I'd say with a bit of work you could land a chopper on the roof.

It is in close proximity to several hotels, restaurants, and other buildings, making the prospect of looting them to my heart's content a viable reality. The loading dock will make it easy to commandeer a semi to haul goods in and establish an effective center of triage and safety during sit X. This is of course all assuming that the building stands and I live through the 'x factor'

My only concern in that dreadful case is the preservation of civilization. Here's a scale of disasters.

1 - Martial Law is Declared, the military pours into major metro areas to 'quell' the populace.

1.5 - "Staged" Terrorism event, possibly backfiring exposing the true culprits. Or, Civil war in the US

2 - Mid to Large Nuclear Attack on the United States

3 - Non-extinction grade impact of celestial body (assuming I am far enough from the impact point)

4 - Large earth-killer sized comet, etc impact

5 - Yellowstone Supercaldera blows.

6 - Earth is invaded by aliens bent on destruction of man.

Grades 1-3 my plan stands feasible, grades 4-5 I'd be lucky to live through, possibly needing to select a new location to ride it out, as the building may not survive. and grade 6 I would die in the event, almost undoubtedly. If I do live that building would likely become uninhabitable, or in the case of 6, I'm running to the hills, deep into the woods. Possibly the Pacific NW. Hell, if bigfoot can hide there, so can I.

top topics

join