It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who hate the govornments of the world read this!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yeah personally I think Jeremy Clarkson should run for Prime Minister.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
Please sign NOW! And ask everyone you know to sign.
The power to change the world is in your hands!

www.kucinich.us...

ive actually just signed it

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Sorry but i can`t see who russia attacked,but i know they defended their own people from georgia who would never do what they did unless they were backed up from a bigger power.Think your topic could be less hateful as we all know hate doesn`t lead to love,hate breeds more hate.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by gnuers]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Russia attacked Georgia or Gerogia attacked russia either way its a war and i dont believe in wars.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
look into my eyes and tell me i am wrong let the bag hit the fan

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
Yeah personally I think Jeremy Clarkson should run for Prime Minister.

Ye hed be a good candidate i suppose

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
your damn rjght we need to stand up for ourselves, anarchy needs to go to the streets and people actually need to take arms and get ready to fight
if this is a civilized time why do we need to go to war. to aquire power, civilians need to take arms and fight because this is bulls hit governments are conceded as hell and need to be taken down a few notches.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I could have swore that in a democracy the people's will at hand should directly then be represented in it's government. In action and also in it's very own written laws and practice. Yet I see these polls everywhere that 60% or more disagree with the war, or 75% disagree with the economic plans being presented and passed in congress.

"Every nation is liable to be under whatever bubble, design, or delusion may puff up in moments when off their guard." --Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey, 1816. ME 14:381. That being said, is it not the case we find ourselves today?
Jefferson later went on to explain to Edward Rutledge the efforts by which he could safeguard such a case, civic duties and services. "There is a debt of service due from every man to his country, proportioned to the bounties which nature and fortune have measured to him."

I believe it's due to that negligence of American citizens we have despise for government. I think democracy is about as good as you can get. We have just allowed dispassionate assholes and sheep who are money hungry to assume positions without check.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well, I'm in Canada, so I can't provide much help to the rest of you, but I'm in if anything happens up here.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
there is something i think everyone is missing.Since the begining our our recorded history its always been individuals that instagate hate,not a groverment.I do in no way want to go back to the days of sticks and stones.In no way to i wana have to kill the people on my block becuse 1 thinks he wants to be big boss, and take from me what he likes.I in no way want to lose all the advancements we have gained becuse of goverment.I in no way want to regress into fighting in the streets,and rape and pillage of everything.It a individuals responseably to act like a human ,but thats not possable for all, there is always someone power hungry,hence there has to be some form of goverment.until EVERYONE can actuly live in peace and love there has to be a goverment.
the gangbanger at the end of the street vieing for turf power is as much to blame as the politican.The buissness man vieing for profit at all cost is just as much to blame as the ganagbanger.The media vieing for superior rateings is just as much to blame as the buissnessman.The individual that wish's to overthrow the goverment by force is just as much to blame as the media.In fact we are all to blame.
I AM.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I watched a film,which no doubt many on ATS have watched 'V FOR VENDETTA'. I was moved by the part where 'V' stated 'people shouldn't be afraid of thier governments, but governments should be afraid of the people'.

If more of us stood up and spoke out against what we feel is wrong then the governments would be forced to listen. There are more people than thier are in governments.

To give you an example of beuracracy gone mad. I live in council house and am on benefits due to ill health. The local government sent out a contractor to repair a handle on a lady's toilet (pensioner, no less) which couldn't have cost more than £12 on the outside, and no more than a couple of minutes to install. She had to pay the council £65 for the privilege. Shame, she didn't get one for herself and get a family member to fit it in. How I found this out is that our pedestal of our toilet is cracked (we are unsure of the cause) and thier is a chance that we are going to have to find £65 to replace it.

We are expendable, and a means to an end. They don't do anything for our benefit. Yet, they live lavish lifestyles, while the common man struggles to survive through thier doctrine that they put on those of us with no power.

I agree that the UK and USA are in it for the oil. They have done nothing for the people of Iraq. It is more like oppression and invasion than anything else, and not for the good of the Iraqi people, but for greed and power.

I am down with a heavy cold, so if my post seems to be somewhat illogical than you know why.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow i think i might look out for that film sounds good thanks for post

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
Just think how great it would be though if the whole world just thought "ive had enough" and they just rebeled completely the govornments would be ruined

Yes I completely agree with you, the problem we got though is that far too many are completely spineless and are too afraid of missing a night at the pub or having their afternoon of mindles shoe buying ruined.

Brirtain has become a mindless island of sheeple, many of whom seem to prefer bing pissed up, drugged up, or tucked up.

The constant whinging of "why doesnt somone do something" is pathetic.

A post religious population that refuses to think for itself.

You just can't educate pork !

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

This must be a recurring them today. I actually posted a thread trying to get Americans and the British to finally unite in their respective Countries and take back power for the people.

Unfortunately, the thread was deleted for soliciting...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Couldnt agree more mate.
Britain is going down the toilet as nobody gives a #,too many people moan and groan about this insignificant little rock,but wont get of there arse and do anything about it,but would rather go down the pub and moan some more,on and on and on.
One day there will be a better way to govern a country,without lying cheat money grabbing dishonest politicians in charge.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Stu2112]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well theyre plenty of troops if you will here to go against the govornment id happily rebel against the same people who are eventually going to kill us anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

This must be a recurring them today. I actually posted a thread trying to get Americans and the British to finally unite in their respective Countries and take back power for the people.

Unfortunately, the thread was deleted for soliciting...

You're joking about the soliciting right?

I honestly think that the only thing that would inite the mindless brits and their counterparts across the pond is the fact that (alledgedly) simon cowell is a twat.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
[EDITED]: Can someone delete this please.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Lee_K]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Got to laugh at those who pass the buck and accuse everyone else of being a sheep. Yes you're probably right about everyone else, myself included, but please enlighten us, apart from hiding behind your computer screens and hurling insults, what have you done this week to improve the situation we now find ourselves in.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by kindred]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I’m hearing lots of ‘enemy combatant’ talk here so I’ll be taking names and passing these onto the good chaps at Homeland Security for them to arrange suitable travel to an Island destination off the Florida coast where you’ll await (indefinitely) for a fair military trial but so as you don’t get bored whilst your there, you can participate in a little water and board fun as sanctioned by your commander in chief. Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join