It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who hate the govornments of the world read this!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I was just talking to a fellow member of ATS on MSN and we were talking about the war with russia and America and so on and we was saying how shameful it is that a certain unfortunately named GREAT britain followed a illegal war that we had nothing to do with all because of oil.

and i think we both agreed that the would is practically at a state of peril the govornments are attacking each other because they are too power hungry and they want more power like russia the biggest country in the world isnt big enough to them anyway they have to attack a neighbouring weaker country.

and now America has joined in again to spice things up and they are the main reason i think for this whole situation getting out of hand.

So i think the world would be better off wiothout govornments and power hungry polititions i mean what happened to equallity (George bush doesnt even know what that means neither did tony blair thank god we got rid of him) in the world wouyld it be a good idea if the whole world rebelled just rebelled against the same people who are going to kill us if we dont abide by their laws just think how better the world would be or is it stupid to even hope the rest of the world would even consider it because theyre too afraid.

What do you think is it time for us to finally stand up for ourselves

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I agree entirely. I have very strong ideas on what I would do if I had power to England...views that would only lead to better llives for everyone there; and hopefully make the Great part of Britain true again. As well as the United part of the United Kingdom.

But I know the government has people so clueless to what is happening they would simply think me and un PC twit who should be put in prison. (Putting it lightly
)

Therefore, the only way I can see is to forceably remove the current governments from power. People may not accept my views yet, but they do accept my hate of the current government party.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
shouldnt 2+4= infinity squared there not zero

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

Thats not really got anything to do with the subject in hand

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by umbr45
Therefore, the only way I can see is to forceably remove the current governments from power. People may not accept my views yet, but they do accept my hate of the current government party.

I actually see that as an inevitability. But it can't stop there: if you want change, you'll need to tear down the Elite's Power Structures that hide behind the Governments. All the Central Banks, the MegaCorporations, the 'Think Tanks', the secret Commitees and Fraternities... they all need to go.

Failure to eliminate these elements will just cause the weed to spring back up at a later date

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Just think how great it would be though if the whole world just thought "ive had enough" and they just rebeled completely the govornments would be ruined

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Aye...but if people are riled up enough to revolt against the government they have more chance of seeing through the many lies they are told and voting someone with similar views to me into power.

Put it this way, if I had power, and bank who tried to get me to do something they want to benefit themselves would find themselves removed from their jobs and on a register for members of the publi who try to bribe the governemnt. So even after I left power, people would know who not to trust at all.

If the right person comes to power, the corporation can stay, as they will no longer have the hold they currently do.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
At the end of the day, we the people have no one to blame but ourselves. Most have woken up to what's going on, but we just watch from the sidelines and are not willing to do something about the current situation. We must all speak out, en masse and let's face it, it wouldn't be hard to make most of these politicians look like idiots, considering none of them have any credibility to begin with. These people are truly terrified of the truth. In the end, it will be their downfall.

Terran Blue - you're so right, but most of these power structures you speak of, all have one thing in common. They are mostly all corrupt and that would be our best weapon against them, along with the truth. We just need someone brave enough to start the ball rolling.
Let's start digging up some dirt on these elitists and use it against them and bring them all to justice for their crimes.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Once I'm 18, I most certainly will. Until then I must focus on my school life, self preservation and all.

Never mind the fact I would simply be laughed at... Once I am finnished with education, I will be one of those trying to show the government up for what they truly are.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Of course, we can use these institutes to further our cause. Their actions help to fuel the fury. I was just simply saying that they too will need to be dealt with in due time.

And yes, the people are partly to blame for letting things get this far. But as I have said before in other threads, the enemy has been perfecting the art of lying to and conning the masses for centuries, if not millenia. Many of the people are born into a prison for their minds and they don't know any different. Hopefully, we can change that.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Adding to that point, I think many people know what is going on, but feel they are the only one.

The fact that we are here means the lies don't work on us all, but imagine all the people who feel the same as us but don't find a site like ATS. They know the truth but they feel they are alone so do nothing.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The Illegal federal reserve...

ARTICLE 1, SECTION 8 OF THE CONSTITUTION STATES THAT CONGRESS SHALL HAVE THE POWER TO COIN (CREATE) MONEY AND REGULATE THE VALUE THEREOF.

IN 1935 THE SUPREME COURT RULED THAT CONGRESS CANNOT CONSTITUTIONALLY DELEGATE ITS POWER TO ANOTHER GROUP. (Reference 22, P. 168)

Rothschild, a London Banker, wrote a letter saying "It (Central Bank ) gives the National Bank almost complete control of national finance. The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class... The great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending, will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical (contrary) to their interests." [The bankers created the legislation for the FED]

In 1913, before the Senate Banking and Currency Committee, Mr. Alexander stated: "But the whole scheme of a Federal Reserve Bank with its commercial-paper basis is an impractical, cumbersome machinery, is simply a cover, to find a way to secure the privilege of issuing money and to evade payment of as much tax upon circulation as possible, and then control the issue and maintain, instead of reduce, interest rates. It is a system that, if inaugurated, will prove to the advantage of the few and the detriment of the people of the United States. It will mean continued shortage of actual money and further extension of credits; for when there is a lack of real money people have to borrow credit to their cost."

www.apfn.org...

Cutting this snakes head off would be where Id start, and indeed the handlers of said snake would have their vast assets seized, perhaps their heads as well...

I've read somewhere that rothschilds wealth is estimated to be at least $500 trillion...I believe a great peace could be spread around with that type of funding...

Instead rothschilds rockefeller etc, and their sub-human ilk spread war...all in the name of my once great...American Republic

[edit on 20-8-2008 by TaZCoN]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I personally find that extremely frustrating knowing tht theres hundreds if not millions of people like us but havnt found us yet!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So is a citizens's arrest possible on the Rockefeller end here? The old man hasn't served in office so whatever immunities certain criminals claim, he can't.
He's just a private citizen isn't he, despite being one of the Zionist elitist geopolitical, evil, godless, cartel mentioned in the latest Benjamin Fulford video at Rense.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Good idea, the whole world would rebel thing.

But they have all the launch codes. Check out my avatar.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
go to democracy.org and watch .. aug 14th - 15th - 16th and you will learn russia is sending washington a message... we can break the oil line through Georgia anytime we wish and we dont like those missles in Poland... so this is Moscow's way of telling Uncle Sam to stuff it..

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I hear ya

Here are a few things we can do...

On September 10, 2008, we want to deliver ONE MILLION signatures to
Congress urging them to exercise their Constitutional authority and mandate to
hold this President - and all future Presidents - accountable.

Please sign NOW! And ask everyone you know to sign.
The power to change the world is in your hands!

www.kucinich.us...

NEXT STEP: Large Scale Hunger Fast

AMERICANS HUNGERING FOR FREEDOM IN AMERICA

BE IN DC: CONSTITUTION DAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH!

www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...

NESARA

www.nesara.us...

www.white-knights911.net...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Believe me when I say:

They (the elites) are losing power VERY VERY fast. They can't even trust their own families anymore. Not that they ever DID trust them but now they know their secrets die with them.

They are getting more isolated, skulking and absolutely fearful for their lives and for good reason as their lives are in danger every time they sit near a window, get in or out of a car/plane/boat and every time they eat that which they did not grow or cook themselves with their very own hands.

They are paranoid that their own body guards will out them and in a moment of clarity off them. The ones at the very very top are more scared than all as they have no one to look up to, no mentors to guide their moves. The elite die with this current generation and they are disappearing fast. They don't even have faith in their own kids to take their place. They know it all now dies with them and the sand is running out VERY VERY fast.

The corporations that they own/run/control are even items of fear as those corporations cannot wait for their deaths. Their secret societies are leaking like a sieve and so are the agencies they once created to contain all of the knowledge, power and wealth.

It is absolutely NOW, at this point in time, that they are fighting for their lives against the monsters that they have created.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Believe me when I say:

They (the elites) are losing power VERY VERY fast. They can't even trust their own families anymore. Not that they ever DID trust them but now they know their secrets die with them.

They are getting more isolated, skulking and absolutely fearful for their lives and for good reason as their lives are in danger every time they sit near a window, get in or out of a car/plane/boat and every time they eat that which they did not grow or cook themselves with their very own hands.

They are paranoid that their own body guards will out them and in a moment of clarity off them. The ones at the very very top are more scared than all as they have no one to look up to, no mentors to guide their moves. The elite die with this current generation and they are disappearing fast. They don't even have faith in their own kids to take their place. They know it all now dies with them and the sand is running out VERY VERY fast.

The corporations that they own/run/control are even items of fear as those corporations cannot wait for their deaths. Their secret societies are leaking like a sieve and so are the agencies they once created to contain all of the knowledge, power and wealth.

It is absolutely NOW, at this point in time, that they are fighting for their lives against the monsters that they have created.
great post thats a two thumbs up. let the old bast... burn for what they have done for many generations. 2012 i feel there will be great awakening on this planet we call earth and there running out of caves to hide in.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There is a war between Russia and America?
LOL

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Spiker]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join