It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Chinese Skin Animals Alive For Fur, Meat **Warning Graphic**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Some Chinese Skin Animals Alive For Fur, Meat **Warning Graphic**

www.wnd.com

The newest controversy over exports from China has caused nightmares for researchers documenting the abuse inflicted on animals bred and raised in tiny cages and then skinned alive for their fur.

"As animals are considered objects in China, there is little or no awareness for the suffering of these sentient beings," Rissi told WND from his European base of operations via e-mail. "The cruelty found was beyond our expectations, and it was hard to document without interfering.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.animal-protection.net
www.animal-protection.net

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The conspiracy here is that of a group of people to inflict maximum pain and suffering of animals, when there are clear alternatives. Does a conspiracy have to be against humans for it to be a valid topic on ATS?

Warning, this PDF report contains graphic scenes of animal cruelty, torture, and maiming. I have included this link for only those that can handle it. I have not posted any pictures, so I don't believe this is breaking any ATS rules, and is only for the purpose of raising awareness of these inhumane acts.

www.animal-protection.net...

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well, I for one believe in and would cheer on any and all PETA members & spokespeople to immediately fly to communist China and conduct a public protest & display, perhaps right in the middle of Tieneman square even! I'm sure the Chinese government will be more than happy to listen to their redress of grievances and will be quite swift in their rebuttal.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

...Yes just remember that big thing on tracks is really just a HUUUGE portable boom mic, with all terrain traction. Please put your face right up to the mic and speak very clearly.

While this is a problem, I think we have larger issues to be dealing with at this time. In case of you missed it, we might be having some nuclear weapons problems. But on the upside, we won't have to worry about this issue anymore, something tells me the nuclear weapons issue might fix this one too

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just when I thought I couldn't hate China any more.....

CX

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think you'll find this report is from the same video that has been circulating the net for ages, i know for a fact it's been discussed here on ATS in the past. I think it may have been a PETA film.

They showed the same video a while ago on UK tv, it was a documentary where a woman who wore fur went to see the fur factories killing the animals to see if it would make her change her mind.

I think she has second thoughts when she saw the guys stamping on thier heads and skinning them whilst they were alive.

CX.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
WHO CARES?!

Why is it such a big deal if these Chinamen are killing animals in a cruel way or a humane way? Do animals have souls now? Last time I checked, they only do if you believe in reincarnation. I dont.

I eat meat all the time. I love the stuff. I also like leather and bone jewelry.

The point that I am trying to make is that just because YOU as an INDIVIDUAL(s) dont like animals to be treated "badly" then just dont do it.

In MY opinion (which is the only one that matters) Animals were put here for me to eat and use. If you think differently, go cry about it. Literally.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hey....do you mean to say that the animal was half dead when it supposed to be full dead. The Chinese are now getting sloppy, they now say that even the poison to kill, is not potent enough to kill !!!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure there are Americans who do the same thing. As well as Germans, English, French, ect.
Yeah, it's treating the animals pretty crappy, well, pretty dang crappy.
But it happens in every country, and while not a non-issue, is certainly not another reason to hate China. hate the people who do it.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
WHO CARES?!

Why is it such a big deal if these Chinamen are killing animals in a cruel way or a humane way? Do animals have souls now? Last time I checked, they only do if you believe in reincarnation. I dont.

I eat meat all the time. I love the stuff. I also like leather and bone jewelry.

The point that I am trying to make is that just because YOU as an INDIVIDUAL(s) dont like animals to be treated "badly" then just dont do it.

In MY opinion (which is the only one that matters) Animals were put here for me to eat and use. If you think differently, go cry about it. Literally.

When somebody skins you or your family alive, we will see if you care.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

WHO CARES?!

When somebody skins you alive, we will see if you care.

Your pathetic.

Its not the same, you see.

You are comparing animals to humans.

I wouldnt EAT a human. That is cannibalism.

I WOULD eat an animal. That is DELICIOUS.

(it's spelled "YOU'RE)

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

(it's spelled "YOU'RE)

We are not talking about eating things, we are talking about skining an animal alive, animals and humans are really similar, therefore they FEEL emotions, they FEEL pain, they FEEL....
And the fact that animals are so innocent, and humans torture them, when they can easily give them a quick death is disgusting.

The fact that you DON'T CARE says a lot about you.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

(it's spelled "YOU'RE)

We are not talking about eating things, we are talking about skining an animal alive, animals and humans are really similar, therefore they FEEL emotions, they FEEL pain, they FEEL....
And the fact that animals are so innocent, and humans torture them, when they can easily give them a quick death is disgusting.

The fact that you DON'T CARE says a lot about you.

Actually, it doesnt say ANYTHING about me.

The fact that you cant differentiate your homophones speaks VOLUMES about YOU though.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MockedUnicorn

What? I made an error, it does not say anything about me, except I'm human.
Even you said its and wouldnt instead of it's and wouldn't, maybe you should look at yourself before others.

But what you said does say a lot about you. You have no compassion.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Interesting how this is breaking... 2-3 years ago there was hidden camera footage shown here in Denmark at least, very graphic where it was shown how the tied cats by the neck in small cages till they suffacated.
Young dogs were tied to poles, the lifted in the back legs and gutted alive.

I have never been so angry and sick to my stomach since I saw that.
Cruelty to animals lie in a fundamental lack of respect for living things, people who think they can train or treat animals with pain have no imagination and in general no useful capabilities in life that are worth sharing with their would be fellow man.

You've all seen this clip before, but I think it's one of the most brilliant anti fur commercials ever made. It's blunt and dead on... litteraly:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think what these people do to animals and humans is terrifying. This isn't new though. All my life I've heard of the terrible things they do to animals and humans. How a people be so cruel and heartless is beyong most of our comprehension?
I'm sure PETA has known about this, the whole world knows it. Our youth are now learning of the atrosities there just as the rest of us did, and yet it continues.

It makes me wonder.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by MockedUnicorn

What? I made an error, it does not say anything about me, except I'm human.

But what you said does say a lot about you. You have no compassion.

I have tons of compassion. Seriously.

Have you ever killed a bug, or set out mouse traps in your house? If so, then you are guilty too.

I used to be a member of PETA. I boycotted fast food restaurants and put flyers on people's cars.

I didnt save the world though.

I realized that animals are not people.

If you dont like ME then you would HATE the jews. You should look into how kosher meat is prepared.

If you would like to further this discussion without personal attacks (i promise), you can u2u me. I dont really feel like derailing this thread any longer.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
existing topic

here

Please add to that discussion

thanks

thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join