It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ULTRA HOT ... Ron Suskind - Congressman Conyers - and Bush to Face His War Crimes - Trial and execut

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Democracy Now .... AUG 14, 2008 ...

Brief: video.google.com...

www.livevideo.com...

A behind the scenes verified and now two arms of congress to investigate... and these are major death penalty crimes.... super hot...

[edit on 20-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Moderator -- this is really hot... can you pin this or something so it doesnt get buried.... it takes 1 hour to view the whole thing,,,

Congressman Conyers is on this ....

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Help... keep this thread at the top of the list for a while...
it is very important -- Congress will need our support very shortly... Stay Tuned.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Blowhards shooting their mouths off are not evidence of anything. Its funny how many people have a bit of a lack of understanding about things.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Can you imagine? The people who did 911 and the people who lie for them, fleeing for their lives as they are hunted down as war criminals.

bEcause they will

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I just want the constitution restored and police demilitarized
--

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I heard rumors of similar a couple years ago. You can't prosecute a sitting president or something like that so that may be why impeachment was shelved. Our country was founded by those who would not suffer tyranny unanswered. Careful which side you line up with. Me, I am with WE.

WE THE PEOPLE

Wave that flag!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well, depends on if you follow the law or not... see mr. bush set the precident and as near as I can tell there is no law that has not been nudered by his executive orders... so technically, there is no law any more... he basically made ever crime legal... and I resent that but since he did it... he can not claim something he did away with like our Constitution.
we still need to re-instate in...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I would love to see Congress perform its constitutional duty and have hearings and prosecute if there is evidence of this.

Unfortunately, time and time again Pelosi and the rest of the spineless politician will do...absolutely NOTHING. For Congress to act on this will take an act of god, and even then the next, clown elected president will surely pardon Bush and his henchmen of their crimes. There is an unwritten code in D.C., "We don't burn, one of our own".

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I heard rumors of similar a couple years ago. You can't prosecute a sitting president or something like that so that may be why impeachment was shelved.

They tried to impeach Clinton for a BJ. Have you forgotten?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Lets see if i got this str8 ...
* he needed evidence of WMD, to attack IRAQ after 10yrs of sanctions, total isolation economically...
* So, we back channeled on in Saadams inner circle and pay him 5 million dollars to forge and back date a letter, which Bush then uses as evidence to go to war.. bush ordered a fabricated letter...?
Gee Willikers mr. Bush ... who is your master... cuz, your dumb ass couldn't have been this evil... well I hope we give you and your hinchmen a fair trail... but if I were you I wouldn't count on it..

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I heard rumors of similar a couple years ago. You can't prosecute a sitting president or something like that so that may be why impeachment was shelved.

They tried to impeach Clinton for a BJ. Have you forgotten?

Oh yes, I can clearly remember the distraction of the American People over a sloppy indscretion that embarrassed the country and the first family. I worded that wrong. There is a distinction between trying a sitting president for a crime and impeachment proceedings.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
its plain and simple... "Nothing Beats The System "..
ask mr Berlusconi .(le Duce of Italy)........

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Bush will never be punished for his crimes, so forget the thought of execution.

It'd be nice to have him hanged though.

However, it just won't happen.....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

yea, and if your a bush supporter then i guess that puts YOU as one of those clueless souls

this hearing about FACTS is a very real thing

Facts, not rumors or hearsay

rumors and hearsay are left to Rush

(God, Santa, Undead Wiliam Cooper, anyone who's listening... please kill Rush Limbaugh)

(I don't care if i misspelled his name)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

This should be on the first page every time the story gets updated

Great thread, too bad the Bush cultists have been on this site like a cancer on a lung, How anyone can support the worst president in history is beyond me

anywho, keep up this thread please!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I would just like to know the truth. Truth has fallen out of fashion.

There has to be someone in the main stream media who knows. Someone on the White House staff who knows.

Grow a pair and come forward. We all know what is right and what is wrong.

We need the truth.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Great but again probably not much will come of it.. we'll see.

First link does not work for external to USA people.
Second link is an hour long. A 3gb data cap on adsl at work is not exactly permissive for me to watch it

Thank you anyway!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Actually, if you look at U.N. documents, no U.S. citizen can be prosecuted for war crimes in the Hague. As with many U.N. resolutions, the U.S. never signed-on. That doesn't mean that they can't be prosecuted in the U.S. for war crimes, just not in the Hague. Hell, the U.S. was one, if not the major founder of the U.N., which is a useless organization IMO.

It's just like the special relationship between the U.S. and the U.K. The U.K. signed on to the extradition treaty between the two countries, or nation-states, if you will. The U.S., however, has yet to sign.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hate to tell you but, I already covered this topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join