It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Celebrity Stargazing - For ALL the Off Topic stuff..!

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have started this thread because, the discussion going on in the original Celebrity Stargazing thread will sometimes not alow certain opinions and or replies to various posts by various members.

The only thing I request is to be polite towards each other, respect opinions and leave people in their worth. Catfights will be moderated anyway by ATS/BTS staff..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

"Originally posted by White Star

there have been and probably still are rw fakers out there. they caused a lot of harm among fans. these fans really believe(d) they were talking with the real rw, when in fact they were frauded by some seriously ill and perverted people who played mind games and even sexually harrassed them. "

My reply:

This is one of the main reasons I stoped going to 'public' Robbie fan forums, as even I was taken the mickey out of ceveral times, from less harmless situations to a real stalker, you might have heard about him, Zane.. Another anoying one was a person who calls himself 'robbie's father', so yeah, I completely understand what you mean there..!

Since I have not been visiting those fan sites for a long long time now, I completely forgot about the Robbie fakers and harm they can do. Thank you for bringing it up and reminding me why I stoped going to those websites. After this I did not subscribe to the official website, as it does not offer to me what I'd want of an official (fan) website..

(I won't mention what was mentioned before by another member in this thread about Rob's official blog, lol, as them posts were deleted by the wish of people who felt offenced, but it was nothing but the truth really..!)

In such cases especially in public places, indeed it is neccesary to have a certain kind of prove of who a person (online) really is..
---
quote:

"Originally posted by Crakeur

""
Originally posted by enlighten2012
unfortunately, if he does want to become an active member of ats, he'll have to have another user name. remaining annoymous prob would have givan the member more freedom of expression.
""

for all we know, he does have another name on the site. I do think that he would be able to post as chrisonabike with little or no trouble from his fans. For starters, they are learning quickly that we monitor our forums seriously and that the best way to talk to Rob is to talk to him about the topic at hand. the posts are no longer "Hi, I saw a ufo. It was glowing. Rob, why'd you sing this song after that song at this arena and when you pointed to the crowd, it was at me right?" "

my reply:

Being around on fans sites for a long time, stoped going there for various reasons, main one like mentioned above, I sorta know how fellow fans can be. Now knowing that chrisonabike seems to have more nicknames, it might get a sport to find out what those names are..

I believe it is better not to reveal so much information about a member on ATS, just a form of respect


But thank you for awnsering this question, due to one of my questions in a former post of mine!

I must now have dicipline not to run away with the 'gold medal' for finding out the other nicknames, sorry I am best for making bad jokes, I have better things to do..


[edit on 20/8/2008 by Storm_Indigochild]




posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Storm_Indigochild
I have started this thread because, the discussion going on in the original Celebrity Stargazing thread will sometimes not alow certain opinions and or replies to various posts by various members.

The only thing I request is to be polite towards each other, respect opinions and leave people in their worth. Catfights will be moderated anyway by ATS/BTS staff..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

"Originally posted by White Star

there have been and probably still are rw fakers out there. they caused a lot of harm among fans. these fans really believe(d) they were talking with the real rw, when in fact they were frauded by some seriously ill and perverted people who played mind games and even sexually harrassed them. "

My reply:

This is one of the main reasons I stoped going to 'public' Robbie fan forums, as even I was taken the mickey out of ceveral times, from less harmless situations to a real stalker, you might have heard about him, Zane.. Another anoying one was a person who calls himself 'robbie's father', so yeah, I completely understand what you mean there..!

Since I have not been visiting those fan sites for a long long time now, I completely forgot about the Robbie fakers and harm they can do. Thank you for bringing it up and reminding me why I stoped going to those websites. After this I did not subscribe to the official website, as it does not offer to me what I'd want of an official (fan) website..

(I won't mention what was mentioned before by another member in this thread about Rob's official blog, lol, as them posts were deleted by the wish of people who felt offenced, but it was nothing but the truth really..!)

In such cases especially in public places, indeed it is neccesary to have a certain kind of prove of who a person (online) really is..
---
quote:

"Originally posted by Crakeur

""
Originally posted by enlighten2012
unfortunately, if he does want to become an active member of ats, he'll have to have another user name. remaining annoymous prob would have givan the member more freedom of expression.
""

for all we know, he does have another name on the site. I do think that he would be able to post as chrisonabike with little or no trouble from his fans. For starters, they are learning quickly that we monitor our forums seriously and that the best way to talk to Rob is to talk to him about the topic at hand. the posts are no longer "Hi, I saw a ufo. It was glowing. Rob, why'd you sing this song after that song at this arena and when you pointed to the crowd, it was at me right?" "

my reply:

Being around on fans sites for a long time, stoped going there for various reasons, main one like mentioned above, I sorta know how fellow fans can be. Now knowing that chrisonabike seems to have more nicknames, it might get a sport to find out what those names are..

I believe it is better not to reveal so much information about a member on ATS, just a form of respect


But thank you for awnsering this question, due to one of my questions in a former post of mine!

I must now have dicipline not to run away with the 'gold medal' for finding out the other nicknames, sorry I am best for making bad jokes, I have better things to do..


[edit on 20/8/2008 by Storm_Indigochild]


thanx for movin it... let's see who will participate in the discussion here.



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by White Star
 


As your reaction was deleted as well being 'off topic' I am really curious what you had to say..

Would it be possible for you to come again with your reply as on my post as above?



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Another post of me that was removed, what I expected it to be removed as it 'really' was not on topic:

Off Topic..?!

Every time an Off Topic post gets removed here, it makes me even more curious what the opinion of people is about this 'Celebrity Stargazing' subject! I think there is a reasonable interesting discussion going on.

If posts are removed because of ordinair saying swearwords or posts that are not really contributing to THIS discussion HERE, I can completely understand that though.

It's a pitty I was 'not in time' to read some of the posts that are now 'censored'. Maybe someone was having a go at me 'again', lol, if so, I would want to know what was said and for what reason..

I hope everybody is mature and openminded enough to be decent and keep on going the discussion in a fair and reasonable way..!

[edit on 20/8/2008 by Storm_Indigochild]



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i remember what i wrote... i was replying to the question if it was a wise decision by rw to reveal his identity and if it's good and wise by some fans to follow him here.

my answer was this: (which i expected to get deleted btw)

'Who's the more foolish...the fool or the fool who follows him?'

obi wan kenobi



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by White Star
 


I see the humor in that, but does that make me a fool for 'being introduced here after Robbie's UFO research interview?

There is a lot more then Robbie's sightings on this website, foolish of me to say so, RoFL..

I am not only interested in what a celeb has to tell about his sightings, my interest goes a bit further according to me. I am still exploring on what other subjects I find on this forum website and I quote myself from the 'original' Celebrity Stargazing thread:

I am in a way 'thankful' that this site was mentioned in Robbie's UFO (research) interview, as most probably without him mentioning I would not have 'found' this site. As I was turning 'in circles' on sites I visit with similar subjects that are in my own language, to me it was somekind of refreshing becomming a member here. New people, other opinions..



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I only can say te same as Storm_Indigochild

Originally posted by Storm_Indigochild
I am in a way 'thankful' that this site was mentioned in Robbie's UFO (research) interview, as most probably without him mentioning I would not have 'found' this site. As I was turning 'in circles' on sites I visit with similar subjects that are in my own language, to me it was somekind of refreshing becomming a member here. New people, other opinions..

My english was very bad - I work with a translater - so I didn´t write much - but every day I read here on ats in miscellaneous
interesting threads (with my translater) and find out, every day I can understand more (english).

And also I´ve similar experience as White Star with 'public' Robbie fan forums.

With my motherly senses - to the outing of rw - it occurred to me - it will be a mixed blessing for his privacy. And probably he be in a huff - I'll bet you! that his mouth will be quicker than his brain.



posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hello anybody,
do you know what I think?
There is a man.
I love.
He is like a hornet.
One, which fragilely is vulnerable.
With a completely thin skin.
Like parchment.
One, you can't get close to it - no more than a mile.
One, which can accept nothing at all.
And for an attack everything holds.
One, which gets than very high.
And wild piercing.
One, who brings up cannons.
And lets armies march.
If one pricks a little pin into it once.
One, wich from a word.
A horror story tells.
And one, which keeps love
For #.

I am sorry for it.
For this hornet.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Storm_Indigochild
reply to post by White Star
 


I see the humor in that, but does that make me a fool for 'being introduced here after Robbie's UFO research interview?

There is a lot more then Robbie's sightings on this website, foolish of me to say so, RoFL..

I am not only interested in what a celeb has to tell about his sightings, my interest goes a bit further according to me. I am still exploring on what other subjects I find on this forum website and I quote myself from the 'original' Celebrity Stargazing thread:

I am in a way 'thankful' that this site was mentioned in Robbie's UFO (research) interview, as most probably without him mentioning I would not have 'found' this site. As I was turning 'in circles' on sites I visit with similar subjects that are in my own language, to me it was somekind of refreshing becomming a member here. New people, other opinions..


nah, it doesn't make you a fool. only if this site is foolish, what i don't think. but it's obvious it's frequented by quite some paranoid and crazy people and one should be careful about that. spending too much time here and believeing too many things might seriously harm ones sanity.
if you spend too much time among nutters you'll become nutty yourself one day. beware of the coocoo's nest...



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
grins, fan as I am here is a nearly complete overview of all RW related threads on ATS, including (off) topics where the man himself posted, enjoy..!

- Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Robbie Williams' Sightings FAQ

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Whats with all the Robbie Williams articles today UFO 10/09

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

(very first thread started by chrisonabike, hilarious!!)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- ATS, Robbie Williams And UFOS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch (audio & video)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Robbie swaps pop for UFO hunt--- ATS mentioned in article

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Guardian: Robbie Williams, UFOs and ATS!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- UFO?? at Robbie Williams concert Milton Keynes 19/09/06

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- ATS gets a plug from pop star Robbie Williams

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Robbie Williams UFO Documentary airs on BBC tonight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Radio show online now - Pop star Robbie Williams discusses UFOs (and ATS)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- "Robbie Williams' - Greetings, Thank you's, Questions, Comments, etc,

www.belowtopsecret.com...

- Robbie Williams to seek help to sleep by 'Alien abductie'[/b[

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Robbie Williams loves A.T.S

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Is Robbie Williams an alien abductee?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Where could Robbie Williams Investigate?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Celebrity Stargazing

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- chrisonabike avatar

www.belowtopsecret.com...

- Massive Sightings at RW Concert, August the 2nd .... ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- How celebrities could take a stand - one woman's mad (?) idea....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Concert tour inspired on UFO sightings?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony FULL of NWO Propaganda and Symbology!

(very first post to a non UFO/RW subject by chrisonabike)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Bizarre weather last night in LA

(second post to a non UFO/RW subject by chrisonabike)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

---

Actually there is lots and lots more, for now I am running out of characters and time. Feel free to add links you found on ATS. Also usefull is the search option within ATS.




posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Seeing the following post within The ATS Issues Thread was kind of shocking to me! As I though people by now would be over the fact that a celeb dared to come out in 'big media' that he visits this website because of certain interests.. (I didn't react on the issue in the thread itself)

I just wonder why people just can't accept that this still is a free to subscribe and enter website to whomever you are??!!

For people who have 'problems' with this issue as mentioned below, please aim your (negative) energy on more UFO spotting and not on a member to this website that is a celeb with the same interests. Thank you..

Posted in The ATS Issues Thread on september 23, 2008:


Originally posted by chrisonabike
Hi De Hi,
.
its been intimated (or said) a number of times that im not really welcome here...
i just want to tell you my perspective.Then you can do what you want with it.
my aim is true.
I'm a member who happens to be famous..
I wanted people to know about AtS......
Same as ANYBODY else here...

I have taken no money from Ats and I NEVER will...
Im doing all this for free....and i have no problem with that what so ever...

if you find my presance to be an embarresment to the site...
i understand where your coming from....
i can be A knob head most of the time...

Now,rightly or wrongly i wanted people to come here and read what ive been reading
for the last two and a half years...

if you were in my position would you?
i just happen to be 'in that position' and im trying to do what i think is right....
nothing more nothing less...

I have nothing to gain except ridicule....and i dont give a monkey's brass cheeks

I just want to help go get this info "OUT THERE''

By the way,ATS being represented by william morris because of me is a complete fabrication...they worked with them before we even met..

i get on reallly well with the gang and im looking forward to working with them again...

please excuse grammer and spelling ive got ear infection
and Im all over the place...

best
Chris on a bike



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join