It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS! nYk537 to have a son!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

CONGRATS...

God bless ya...

I can't wait to hear the names...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Great news! Congradulations! Say goodbye to sleep! Whoo Hoo! This is the most important job in your life that you will never get paid for!

are ya gonna name him nYk538?

[edit on 8/21/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Amen to that.

Actually I'm hoping this little guy is like our daughter was. She never kept us up all night even when she was first born. Since the day we brought her home (with the exception of a few sick nights) she has slept completely through the night. I don't have to tell anyone how lucky we were with that.

However, that's why part of me feels we are in for it with our son...big time.

It's all good though. There's nothing I'd rather do.

nyk538

That's great. I'll have to remember that so he can register for ATS with that name when he gets old enough.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by nyk537]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well, my earlier name choice was the one that stuck. My son will enter this world as Tyler Nicholas Roberts.

He will be named after myself and my only brother. Both my wife and I really like this name and are excited to have landed on one we agreed on so quickly. Just thought I’d share with you guys.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Wow...I always had to wait until I was like 6 or 7 months to find out what I was having!

My babies liked being shy!

...any weird cravings yet?

Best Wishes~Courtney

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Congrats! All babies are a blessing, but I think it's an extra blessing to be able to experience the joy of raising both a boy and girl. and YES, boys are way easier as they get older!

My son just started High School today and my daughter started 7th grade and there is nothing that compares to the drama that comes with girls, though I enjoy them both immensely my son is so much easier to deal with.

I hope I don't scare ya, but in my experience with my babies and all my nieces and nephews, however your first baby was for you this next one will be the complete opposite. But enjoy every moment because the saying is way too true 'They grow up too fast'

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Congratulations NyK

How long you gonna wait before you introduce your son to ATS?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Probably at least until he's old enough to type and read.

Seriously though, I'll probably get an updated family pic up here after he is born for all to see.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Best wishes for a healthy, happy, easy pregnancy for the Mrs. and hugs to the new Dad to be.

P.S.
Here is the name of a fabulous book for baby names.

Puffy, Xena, Quentin, Uma : And 10,000 Other Names for Your New Millennium Baby

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join