It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery surrounds humming noise

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
MYSTERIOUS NOISE (Drilling/Pressure) and Earthquake.

I am in Northern NJ and I have been hearing a very loud drilling and vibrating noise for months!!
The noise is very audible and sounds like underground drilling or something building up with pressure. It vibrates parts of the house as well. The noise is very random, it comes on at any time and usually lasts no more than a minute. Sometimes it repeats once or twice and stops.

One week, it would go on everyday around 5pm. WEIRD!
Today, I heard it again around 1pm and it was so loud!! I dont know what this is, I want to ask my neighbors if they hear it as well. They have to because its so loud. This is starting to creep me out. I want to get to the bottom of this noise.

Sometimes I wonder if it has anything to do with living over an active fault line. I live over the Ramapo fault line. We had an earthquake a year ago, it was a 3.0 but still noticable. I heard a loud BOOM and the house shook lightly for 15 seconds. The BOOM turned out to be a Gas Pipe that exploded due to the earthquake.

Everytime i hear the sound I picture something underground building up with pressure, or something drilling. O.O

What do you think this could be?? Text

(post by nps1337 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Maybe the boundary seperating us from another universe/dimension is getting thinner in some places and those are the sounds from those other realities?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join