It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need expert's advice please, whats on these photos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi
A friend asked me to post these pictures. Orbs are apparent, I first thought that it was a simple lens flare, I am no expert but I never seen flares like that and they usually show up when there is a bright source of light in the camera vision? Not sure what to make of these orbs. They appear using 2 different cameras. Thank you

camera: kodak easyshare c653 and another one unknown model
flash used.
click on the link for the full pics.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by TheOracle]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

The first one looks like the reflection of a light on a window. The third one looks like a camera lens reflection. They just don't look mysterious to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well I googled lense reflections and stuff and they didnt look nowhere like that.
I take a lot of photos and I never noticed stuff like that, what can cause such things?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It looks more like some dust caught on the lens

[edit on 20-8-2008 by peacejet]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
looks like tiny drops of moisture on the lense or condensation trapped behind the lense.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Digital cameras sometimes get dust inside them and that can give orb effects. Usually flash from the camera bounces off dust so it could also be that. I think Orbs are white not transparent, that has been the difference in my expereince as a photographer. When you start filming Orbs that travel too fast to see unless you slow your videos down, you know something more is at stake, usually they white in colour the ones in the sky and I think in door ones are mainly dust.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Dust, moisture usually the cause.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They are called "orbs"....

Some orbs are real, in the sense they emanate their own light, and are of supernatural origin.

Most orbs (about 99%) are nothing more than dust or moisture reflecting the cameras flash or IR light.

What you have here is dust reflecting your flash.....

If you want to prove this to yourself.....

Take the same camera, go into the same room. Take your pillow, shake it a few times in front of your camera, take a picture with your flash on, and take a picture with your flash off.

You will notice, the picture with the flash has orbs, the dust from your pillow, while the pictures shot without the flash have no orbs.

Its simple really.

Don't get me wrong, orbs are real!

These aren't however, I'm sorry

Thanks for the pics!

[edit on 20-8-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I also wanted to ask if this house has central air?

If so, dust and particulate matter would be constantly flowing throughout the house because of the many air ducts blowing dust around.

A simple breeze is enough to send thousands of reflective dust particles into the air.

Nothing paranormal about that.

new topics

top topics

join