It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
some say it's a impossible question.

the egg's cant be here unless the hen laid it. DUH...

But the hen couldn't be here unless it hatched from a egg ..Duh

same goes for humans...any other creature...on earth

it is almost magical...but in a way the only way life could exist..is one instantiations..POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...there is a chicken.

Why do i say the first chicken..would have been a adult chicken?

well becouse as human's...do you realy think a human baby's..born from cell's ect...no mother or father.
could have fended for it's self...common human babies would have died day's after birth if the parent didn't take care of it.

therefore...human's were allso born /made as adult's..or human's/or chickhen's..would have never survived.

Not to mention have you ever heard or seen a way to make a baby..without it growing in a adult's belly?

lol either way we all still got no idea including myself.

PS
Please tell me in the post ...
which do you think came first The Chicken or the Egg?
should be interesting to see..

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Oh no why are you starting the age old discussion again which cannot be concluded.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by peacejet]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The egg came first as the first chicken would have been laid by an ancestor....or something like that...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

A circle has no beginning or end...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The egg, obviously.. Evolution!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This question has been answered with science.

The egg came first. It was laid by a chicken like creature. The animal we know as a chicken mutated to be the chicken as we know while still inside the egg.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
God created the chicken and then the chicken laid the egg.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why can noone accept this single line that shows the truth:

The chicken came first, but after the egg.

lol

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea

The egg came first. It was laid by a chicken like creature. The animal we know as a chicken mutated to be the chicken as we know while still inside the egg.

That's what I said, sorta..

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea

science hasn't answered it yet lol

you say the egg came first...but then reverse and you say a chicken like creature laid it.

You took both side's on me lol
Sneaky sneaky

this question has always ate my brain up.
cause there is no way of knowing .
i thought this would be fun to talk about lol

[edit on 20-8-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
But like, two chicken like creatures mated, laid an egg and then we have the modern chicken. Like us, 1+1=1..

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

This is actually the closest answer you will get that is acceptable to the human mind. I won't tell you the truth because it's a waste of time. This is closest, case closed.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
God made a male and a female chicken.

The male fertilized the females eggs.

That is why we can have fried chicken and egg sandwiches.

Our creator thought of everything. Even the cones on the roosters head can be processed and used as an injected material in a humans knee to alleviate pain and enhance walking. I have the material in both my knees.

Long live our feathered friends.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

..yet another thread that has absolutely nothing to do with creationism and origins conspiracies. This really belong in bts.. yeah I'm nitpicking but this forum gets flooded with "what if?" irrelevencies which underminds the whole point of the forum.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My vote goes for the single celled organism that ended up becoming a chicken after several thousand years.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

lol

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Dinosaurs were here before chickens. Dinosaurs come from eggs. Eggs were here long before the chicken showed up.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

yet another thread that has absolutely nothing to do with creationism and origins conspiracies

HMMMM

Prove the egg came first or the chicken ...it prove's creationism..and our very origin. at same time i would assume.

PS
Please don't try to derail thread's based on your belief of how this site should be run..leave that to mod's.
ty

so....EGG....or ..chicken?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
reply to post by riley

yet another thread that has absolutely nothing to do with creationism and origins conspiracies

HMMMM

Prove the egg came first or the chicken ...it prove's creationism..and our very origin. at same time i would assume.

The forum is not here to prove creationism or ID.. nor does talking about "the chicken or the egg" strengthen the case for your belief that god created the universe.

PS
Please don't try to derail thread's based on your belief of how this site should be run..leave that to mod's.

so....EGG....or ..chicken?

I did not derail anything. I am asking what the conspiracy is in a conspiracy forum which is a very fair question. If you think I am being unreasonable.. maybe you should tell the mods to change the forum title to suit your creationist ponderings.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by riley]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

ok the conspiracy's this..the MAN... riley is his name..lol
know's the existence of all thing's can be answered in one question...what came first the chicken or the egg...
but he would rather derail he topic..thus a conspiracy born lol

honestly....

think about it a minute...the topic.

science says we evolve....but a baby at least a human baby CAN NOT fend or survive with out a mother...that's impossible.

even a baby monkey would die if sat in the wild...

and let's face it Babbie's. don't pop out of thin are grow then mutate over millions of year's..

there fore science on that part is wrong.

and does tend to point toward..we was put on earth as adult's to give birth..otherwise our young would have died....see my point.

thus a conspiracy is there my friend..all from t he question ..which came first the chicken or the egg.
it's all how you choose to look at it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join