It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's "lost" Brother Found In Kenya!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Then there is this from the article about OBama's brother:

"I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists."

Maybe IF Obama wins, he will be like JFK and choose his brother for a cabinet position --- Secretary of Defense!

At least it sounds like one Obama has some cojones.

[edit on 8/20/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Gerald Ford had half siblings he barely knew from his real father,his mothers first husband.They lived right here in the United States not on the other side of the world in some third world country.I believe the phrase,"I am not my brothers keeper",would be appropriate here.

The only thing they have in common is the same father,other than that,nothing else. Most of the posters here probably have blood relatives they know little or nothing about.I have a half sister,I grew up with and I always wondered if she had other half-siblings she did not know about.

My grandfather that I knew as my Dad's Dad was not.He was my GrandMothers THIRD husband! My Dads real Dad was her first husband.My Dads second brother was from her second husband and then she had two more sons with the man I knew as GrandPa.

My Dad could possibly have half siblings, His brother could also have half-siblings.Neither ones father is known much about as least not by my generation. It really made dating as a young person awkward,because you never knew if the person you were interested in was related to you.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Obama 08:

"He may not be able to empty his pockets for his starvin brutha from anotha mutha, but he sure would like you to empty yours. Donate Today!"

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.

Full Article

Nothing politically themed here, just wanted to post this news story I found this morning. I'll leave whatever may come to others...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

[edit on 20-8-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Alxandro

Let's not jump to conclusion. You make a good point but it may be too soon to be making those kind of points without knowing both sides of the story.

I know this lady who is very rich. However, when you look at her, her house, and the way she lives you would think that she was the poorest woman in the world.

Things aren't always what they seem.

I understand completely and you likewise make a good point. In fact, if this lady person of yours also happens to live in Kenya then we would be safe in assuming that all people from are actually rich and faking their poverty.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
A little friendly reminder here ...

Smilies, and other emoticons are NOT contributions to a thread topic.

Neither is quoting someone and only adding the aforementioned emotes...

Semper

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Wow... why is he ashamed of his brother?

He's not ashamed of his brother, he's ashamed that he is poor while his brother is doing so well. It makes him look bad is how he seems to feel.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
TextText

Just one quick question that no one, as far as I can see, has asked. How

do we know Obama isn't helping his half brother? He may have been sending his half-brother money or food, etc, right along.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The fact is, it is a media article and it can be skewed and mis represented.

The story is unknown. There could be a thousand reasons. It is between Obama and his brother.

There is now a story out about McCain's wife and her half sister.

So there are half sibling problems out all over the place.

The fact is, it is their family problems, and has no bearing on policy.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ok, I am a huge Obama hater. I love Rush Limbaugh. Die Hard conservative. But while I was listining to Hannity on the radio today, he brought up this article in the vanity fair. This goes too far. He has no control over who his father sired just like the rest of us! I have relatives that have done nothing with their lives and ones that have done much. I am not required, nor do I think that I should be, to help them out!
Obama must be judged based on his political experience,(or lack there of) his values, and background alone. (questionable) Its utter bull dooky to to judge someone based on things that cannot be helped by the candidate.

BTW, McCain aint great either!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I just don't see the reason for this article I guess. Just another meaningless bit of gossip.

So the "Telegraph" is a gossip rag. I'll have to remember that.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I would never let my brother live in such squalor - unless I was there with him.

Obama is a Con Man. Everyone knows it, Americans deny it.

He lives off $1 dollar per day - and he has to earn it himself.

Osama clearly does not love his brother.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What his brother does and how far down in the dumps he is doesn't necessarily mean Obama is a bad brother....Necessarily. I would like to know what Obama has offered in the way of help to the "least of his brothers". They may not be close but he said it all in a mouthful with his "moving" speach. Blood is blood and you help out the best you can when they are in need.

So has he attempted to reach out, to get to know him and help him, who is family like it or not. If so, then that might prove atleast some decency in him where I have yet to find any. If not then he is definately full of it. Now if his brother refused such an offer then that is that, all you can do is try. I would have to know more about this before questioning his integrity on this matter. Not as if I need anymore reasons to despise this despicable waste of space, but this one isn't as clearcut as his other misgivings and failures.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The Most intresting thing to me is...

That HIS MIDDLE NAME IS ALSO HUSSAIN...

Why...

What Hussain are they BOTH named after...

Im wondering now...

I have always wondered WHY Barrak Obamas middle name was Hussain, and WHAT its signifigance was...

Now, another child from the father WITH THE SAME NAME...

There MUST be a HUGE signifigance there...

---

Also, reading thru the thread now, it apears some people missed the point... This isnt about Barack Obama, its about his father...

And to me, its about thier middle names...

EVERYONE in my family has a middle name the is of GREAT signifigance...

What is the Signifigance of Hussain?
Why does Barracks Daddy like it so Much?
Who is it named after?

Other, less serious questions also come to mind:
Why did Barracks mom like poor muslim Men(more then one)?
Is Barrack going to give his brother a cabnit position, or ask him for policy advice, like he has implied?
How many other bastard brothers and sisters does Barrack Hussain Obama have... and how many have the Name Hussain...

All Questions that i would ask the Hussain Campain... But, undoubly, probaly wont...

Those that have asked tough questions at Obama, have been Black-Listed from further debates...

The Great Mystery continues...

[edit on 8/21/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

There are so many things about Obama that we simply have NO idea about. We don't know who this guy is no matter how hard he tries to make us believe he is one thing while there are 2 more things hidden from view. And if his supporters have any say in the matter, it's just none of our business.

Who knows him best? Rev. Wright, he has told us who Obama is, yet people dismissed it. His wife has told us who he is, yet people have dismissed it. Who his Mother and Father are gives us a glimpse at who he might be, yet we dismiss it. He himself has on many of occasions showed us who he is, YET WE DISMISS IT!!!!

Damn I wish I could just go around and boost my image with nothing but words...No deeds, no actions, no reasons, no history, no experience.....
just words

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Maybe am not from US so I don't understand your realities, but how such person who canot take care about his family could take care about most powerful country in the world?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

OMFG!!! You are a jhon Mcain supporter1

don't you know you'r guy is retarded. OMFG!

suonds like sum1 dpoesn't belive in change or hope for america okay?

Icant believe these republicans, they think there so great and so is macain. wth! YOU guys!

*(my impression of a person who has fully bought into the fake political system in Amerika - likely getting most of their 'information' from CNN and FOX)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

It's just like Spock said fight before he died: "The needs of the Few outweigh the needs of the Many, or the one..."

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Nothing politically themed here...

Really?

However, most of Obamas supporters are the far left leaning liberal types who believe in a government where everyone is provided for. They want Universal health care, baby bonds, etc., etc… So how would that look on Obama to his base that he won’t help his own brother? I mean this is the guy they want to “save” the country and provide for everyone.

Sounds not only politically themed (agenda is obvious) but also presumptuous.

You have no idea what Obama's relationship with his brother is like. I have a family member that chooses to be homeless. He literally will not accept help or talk to any of us. I am not alone either. This sort of thing happens to many families. Perhaps you are the lucky one and a bit naive to this reality but sometimes an adult makes a self destructive decision in life that is solely there own.

You can't help them until they decide to help themselves. You can buy a homeless man a house but odds are he may be back on the streets in no time. You can clean up a drug addict and give them a decent job but again odds are they will be back on the streets. It's about lifestyle choices. You don't know what choices his half-brother made and as he said "No one knows I am here".

Consider that while you make your judgments.

I have a homeless relative that chooses that as his lifestyle. Thank God I am not running for office or according to your thinking, his adult life choice would magically become my responsibility and fault.

Heh...and you mock the logic of Obama supporters?

- Lee

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join