It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain crash and possible UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was just watching Fox News and the plane crash in Spain.

As one of the camera's panned out I saw something strange in the sky and watched carefully because of course it was an airport.

From the right of the screen this white light came in pretty fast and I thought ""OMG"" I just knew this wasn't a plane or chopper so I watched and it was moving around then another light came through the clouds/smoke? and boom the one just did a complete reverse and it looked like it was being chased by the other.

Did anyone catch this. I believe it was on between 10 and 10:15 EST

Is there anyway to find this footage to see what it was that I saw?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I was watching it but i didnt see anything im going to watch it again though.
i might get lucky.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
They had a few different camera direction and segments I only saw it in the one segment.

If we have any members in Spain maybe they can keep a check for us.

edit to add:

I can see traffic moving and they appear white but I don't think this is what I saw....... whatever I saw seemed to get a little larger and brighter and the other one came through the cloud (down from sky) and when one came down the one turned and went right back in the same direction it just came from.

I can't find anything

[edit on 20-8-2008 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hi observe50, thanks for sharing:
is it maybe the one that can be found here with the title:
"Spanair jet crashes on takeoff" ?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Internos that one isn't it..... I believe it was slightly before that one. The sky was not blue it was more whitish either from cloud or smoke actually I think both, you could see it in the distance. more toward the right of the screen.

The only reason I wrote here is because I know how everyone would like to get proof and since I know the ships somewhat I actually took a breath of surprise when it did an instant reversal. The sky was really messy looking.

I'm hoping someone saw it or can find the footage to see what it might have been.

I thought it interesting so I thought I should post just in case it was something of interest for others.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am looking and can't find exactly what I am looking for, I should have thought faster and taped it, if I was fast I might have gotten it.

Maybe they will replay same tape today with that tape so I will try to keep a check as long as I can.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Often the first videos released come from news agencies and/or local newspapers:
here
www.elpais.com...
you can find another video, a longer one (it's video # 2): i did not notice anything strange, but if you see it then you should recognize at least the scene.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is really odd because I was watching Iran's satellite carrier launch on Press tv and I could see objects, like orbs, following the carrier.
This is a link to the launch of the carrier I would love to know if it is an optical illusion or an anomaly:

the beginning of the film shows the orbs starting off on the land part of scenery, which makes it look like an optical illusion, but then the orbs just keep following the carrier, so I am in two minds about this one, would like to know what anyone else thinks about this.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Internos thanks but they aren't it. I was hoping they might have shown something but nope.

I was watching Fox Bill Hemmer and Meg Kelly and I wasn't at first paying full attention and I thought the film was coming from a helicopter and it was in the beginning. The sky looked nasty and I thought man the sky sucks there, lol.

I know it was before 10:15 so I thought 10:00 to 10:15 maybe 9:55 right around there.

I appreciate all the work you have done. I will continue when I can today and look for this film I think it was coming from higher in air copter then land.

It was so obvious I kept watching because I thought for sure the person taking the film might have noticed it and might turn the camera away but they didn't.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sadly to say I can't find it anywhere, either someone picked up on it and they pulled it or maybe it was nothing. I sure do wish I could find it just so we could take a look jusst in case.

Thanks Internos for all your help!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Spanair Crash UFO Update:

Here's some slow motion videos of the UFO leaving the crash sight.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Worth checking out. What about bodies? Similar to the Ukraine Airshow SU27 Crash incident.

new topics

top topics

join