It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe it's just me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
but whenever i click on a thread, i go to the last post in it, even if it's not on the first page. is this some new ATS thing, or is it just my computer? it wasn't doing this earlier today, and i haven't changed any settings or anything. any suggestions of how i can make this stop, if i can at all even?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
the exact same thing happenned to me tonight. I was the first time I've ever seen that.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
yeah, it really annoying. neither closing and opening a new window doesn't help, nor does restarting. i'm glad it's not only me though.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Are you talking about the recent posts on the forum home page? There were a few requests (1-2 days ago) that they point to the last post in the thread (hence "recent posts" rather than "recently updated threads"). For more options, use www.abovetopsecret.com... which is the "recent posts" link in the top menu.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
thanks skeptic. i was wondering about that. i was afraid something had happened to my computer.

is there any way that people are notified or a log created about the changes on the boards and around in ATS? it seems like a lot have happened recently, and it would be nice to know what changes and when it occured.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I kept a log once... it got too long. There have also been some improvements to the Boolean search today, and it's now the default board search on ATS.

top topics

join