It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Caught, a Hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It just doesn't make sense to me. In this day and age somebody would actually try and pull a stunt like this. What could you possibly gain by pulling off a hoax of this magnitude. The must have known that people would want to examine the body.

Based on the reports I have heard the Deputy in the town is going to lose his job. And I'm sure the guys that pulled this will be ridiculed constantly.

How bout this. What if it really was bigfoot and they are just calling it a hoax.
Why would this make so many headlines if it was a hoax. I've seen it on a few major news channels and have heard it on the radio. Who cares if it was a hoax. Why would it get so much media coverage?

This whole episode stinks.

What say you?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by DazE777]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Mate this is a hoax. Nuff said quote me on this in further threads. Need something juicier than a photo and 'dna'. Saw this guy tried to fool the world in a previous attempt. So funny how the general public is gullible without aforementioned research??

Gold

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Personally, I think it is not a Hoax. see I'm Cherokee and we call them "forest man" is about as close to english as I can get... "PAMA"
and where they located this BigFoot is our ancestrial lands so I think it is real....

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Really, all the Cherokee people I know call him Kecleh-Kudleh. And as close to english as they can get is "Hairy Savage".

You must be convinced this bacardi cherade was a hoax when they themselves say so? I mean alot of us knew it a hoax all along. Even the "Cherokee" folks I know

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
yea, I have heard that too... I think you are referring to North Carolinans.

Well I had to call my mom and you 100% correct.. I stand in error...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi! I believe they most likely could be real, but in this instance, this to me is a hoax.

Show the body already.... nah they won't do it.

One day, hopefully we can all get to the bottom of the 'bigfoot' mystery!

Take care,

Gold

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Always looked fake to me, too similar to a costume.

Hopefully they will be investigated for fraud or something.

top topics

join