It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your dating history.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I probably have one of the most depressing stories you could imagine, seriously...
I had a few dates as a teenager, but didn't sleep with one until I was almost 18. I went in the Army, and two years later met my first wife. I only knew her about an hour and asked her to marry me; she said yes, and six months later we were married. We remained married for 20 years, and she died of breast cancer. About six months later, I met another woman on a job; I was doing electrical work at the home of a famous Canadian motorcycle racer, and she was working with her father doing brickwork. Two months later, we got married; 16 months later she died of a MRSA staff infection which caused her to have 3 strokes. On my way to work the day after burying her, I was crying, and praying for strength. I told God that I couldn't stand being alone again, and I asked Him to let me meet my next wife that same day. I told Him that I didn't have to talk to her or even see her again for three months, but I needed to meet her to have some kind of hope. When I got to work, there was a beautiful woman applying for a job, so I engaged her in conversation. Three months later, I ran into her again and asked her out. She moved in with me within two weeks, and two years later we married. We've been together 6 years now, and will celebrate 4 years of marriage on July 4th.
If this were the end of it, you might say ok, stuff happens, but there's more. I dated two other women between marriages, and both have since died as well; one died from failed kidney transplants, and the other put a 9mm in her mouth.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
My dating history? I don't and never want one. I have seen and heard and witnessed alot of pain and anguish and loss. Why even try to have a family when 99.9 percent of women don't love you for who you are. They love that pocket change in your pockets. They want that house you own. They want to claim everything you have. Also, they want to have a child and collect as much alimony as they can possibly take from you and the good old judge will make sure she gets every dime. Put on that good suit and drive a nice car, they will take notice and start acting very friendly with you. I know because I have done a test on this. The results are always the same. You can sure as hell get noticed with that good tie and suit, but your not going to even get a wink or smile if your wearing them jeans and t-shirt. Grrrrrrrahaahahhahaha!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by chrhenn3265

I'm not sure you know what you're missing out on.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Trust me. I have money in my pocket. I have quietness and happiness. I don't have sadness, depression, state of lostness from losing your kid or inheritance, no more feeling that I am always wrong and she is always right because she can do anything she wants. I don't have to worry if she is cheating on me, I don't have to worry about losing sleep all the time. All in the cost of feeling lonely? Bah....buy a fern or get a pet. Women are definitely not worth it, especially american women they chits....grrrrahahahaha!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chrhenn3265

As painful as my own experiences have been, I wouldn't trade them for anything. Two women have spent the rest of their lives with me, and I have been loved beyond measure. To this day, my present wife has loved me no differently, and I feel blessed beyond measure. I'm not trying to convince anyone that either of my marriages have been perfect, but the imperfections have taught me how to love all the better. Nothing ventured, nothing gained they say; and I have to agree with "them".
No two of us are alike however, and our uniqueness begins shortly after birth with our first conscious thought. Our perceptions are the result of our unique experiences, and are therefore valid perceptions which deserve the respect of our peers. Life has a way of altering our perceptions as we grow, and who's to say where any of us will stand when we draw our last breath?

edit on 6/26/2011 by visualmiscreant because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Bump

Sorry fell into this thread from another

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
Bump

Sorry fell into this thread from another

Didn't hurt yourself did ya?

Me? I don't have a dating history. I didn't date girls.....I attracted them.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I never dated a girl. I had whores and my hand do all the work that a girlfriend would be required for. I'm a sociopath so the delusions, emotions, "connections", etc. of a typical human relationship aren't necessities for me or affect my state of mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

It rubs the lotion on it's... nevermind... continuing this thought will get me sanctioned by the moderator staff...
edit on 2-4-2012 by JaxonRoberts because: I can't spell...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
[snip]
edit on 15-3-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It was time to bump this most epic of epic threads in all of epicdom! ALL HAIL MARK HARRIS FOR THE BEST REPLY TO AN OP EVER!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Never had much of a dating history. Sorry. I typically go from one spouse to another. Dates that last 10+ years I guess. I used to have a "loose" era between the first and second, but I don't know if you would call them dates. Just loose, awkward ending encounters. I had my fair share, but I'm more mature now. I don't do that anymore. Which is good because I never really got that "playing the game" thing anyway. I need something I can sink my heart into.

Anyway, that's my dating history. One night stands and 10 year layovers.

youtu.be...
edit on 22-10-2012 by InTheShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The fact that this thread hasn't been bumped in two years saddens me... For those who have never seen it, read the OP and the first reply. Be prepared to laugh your butt off!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JaxonRoberts

A true ATS classic! LOL!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AshleyD

I know, right?!?!?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JaxonRoberts

Epic!

Oh my god!! I'm dying!! Should not have taken a sip of coffee prior to reading the first response.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaxonRoberts
The fact that this thread hasn't been bumped in two years saddens me... For those who have never seen it, read the OP and the first reply. Be prepared to laugh your butt off!

Your so right .... (How I miss that old laughing emo. would

have had a full line of them to express how funny I found it!!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Trippin' the light bumptastic! READ THE OP AND THE FIRST REPLY!!!

(post by MarryJk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
How did I not find this thread before? That first reply was hilarious.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join