It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your dating history.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

edit on 10-9-2010 by Lysergic because: nazism.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This thread needs to be BUMPED again.... It shall reign supreme as one of the most comical OP/First Reply threads of all time...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Jesus where do I start off? I've been in many relationships with some great women. Starting in my early teens I have been through numerous women and I can tell maturing is a must. A man has to learn how to control and love a woman at the same time. I miss all my exs.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Controlling a woman is like trying to tame a badger.... I wouldn't recommend that you even try it lest you lose some body parts....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

You know those "demons" you have been battling?

Nothing compared to a woman. Not even close.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
2002-2004: high-school sweetheart/maybe 3 other more casual girlfriends. broke up with when went to college (it sucked anyways)

late 2004-early 2005: college, my first friend with benefits, called that off over the weird contractual nature. fell in love for first time with turkish cypriot exchange student who it turned out was semi nuts, but those were good times. dated 2-3 random women, met major college girlfriend

early2005-late2006: date katie, first girl i ever thought i'd marry

late late 2006-2007: breakup, rebound1, rebound 2, dated rebound 1 for a while, rebound 3

2007: took giant break and tried to get my school/life goals in order. dated one awesome girl for 3 months. first girl to ever break up with me.

2008: time in college drawing toward end, dated as many 18 year olds as possible, which for me was only 6 cause i was busy as hell.

late 2008: got disgusted with the scene i was in and decided to concentrate fully on schooling and work, inexplicably met the girl i'm with now and will probably (hopefully) be with forever.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Harris

Mark, I seriously doubt that your post will ever be topped...

It's an absolute classic.

We lov ya for it!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This thread deserves to be bumped for all eternity...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Just like that thingy that the girls are putting in their hair to make it higher... It's time to BUMP IT!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok I will attempt this.

It might even sound comical I don't know but this is the tragedy of my dating history. I can't remember years because a lot of it took place when I was very confused.

The first girl I kissed was on a deserted moonlit beach in Greece with shooting stars in the sky and baby turtles running across the sand, she then dumped me the next day because she had a boyfriend in Germany

A South African girl who was working for the same charity then offered to have sex with me to stop me from moping about so much, an offer I took her up on.

I went back to England and started dating an Irish Girl that was 10 years older then me and was also sleeping with her landlord as a substitute for paying the rent ( I did not know this until later), she told me that I had made her pregnant and showed me the tests to prove it, she had an abortion which I felt terrible about and I subsequently found out that the pregnancy was nothing to do with me.

Shattered by this experience I went back to Greece and met a Greek girl, everything went fine with her until I had to meet her parents who were not impressed at all by my long hair and general hippy attitude (at the time) the relationship lasted for about a year and then we parted.

I then dated an amazingly good looking Brazilian girl who spent weeks more or less stalking me until I agreed to go out with her and then after about a month told me that she was already married to a millionaire, I should have realised this sooner as she had a penthouse apartment overlooking the Thames and no visible means of support.
We dated on and off for a few years until I realised that she was a complete psycho who may well stab me while I slept.

After I broke up with the Brazilian she continued to stalk me turning up when I was meeting friends, phoning me in the middle of the night, I met a French girl and started dating her but the pressure of the stalking put a great deal of pressure on the relationship and one night I just gave in and kissed the Brazilian girl on the street, the French girl then tried to commit suicide and I got weeks of anonymous abusive phone calls from her friends. It is the thing that I feel most guilty about in the world

I would like to remind you at this point that I am not making this up.

I ended up going on holiday to Portugal with the Brazilian girl where she basically flirted with anyone with a pulse as payback for me dumping her, while there I met a girl that was travelling around the world from Austria and we exchanged email addresses. While on the flight back from Portugal a man two rows in front of us had a heart attack and the Brazilian girl started complaining to me that the stewardesses weren't serving us food because of it, I decided to dump her once and for all.

She ended up coming to stay with me in London and we had a long distance relationship with me travelling to Austria every few months.

I don't have the energy for any more at the moment if anyone is interested I will write the rest, otherwise I might just go and drown myself in a puddle

edit on 18-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why do you want to know?

is it really all that important to you ?? i dont think so

lets just say i can count on both hands the number guys i never dated . .

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
No doubt it was bumped for Mark Harris' post on pg. 1.

WARNING - Do not consume any beverages while reading page 1 of this thread, or read the thread if you have not recently had any bladder relief functions.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well I never posted my history so I might as well....pl;us this thread needs another bump! It's great!

late 90's-early 00's ~ first love who stomped on my heart and made me dislike men and make my job easier for quite some time. Caused my mental breakdown and hospitalization. Yup he sure did...don't worry though we are friends now and I am happy he is happy. In all honesty we never really would have worked. I matured alot and changed a lot and I couldn't really be myself with him.

2002-2009 (end) ~ a rash of bad choices and total jerks, but I still held out that my "perfect" guy was out there. I think I was permanently drunk during this time in my life when I made my dating choices lol I like to call this era the "dark ages."

2009- present....PERFECTION found! Happy as a clam with my man. He is what I always wanted and more. People always said my expectations were impossible and not realistic well BAM he is real and all mine
I can be me, the real me and it feels nice. I don't have to act or hold anything in and he respects me and appreciates me for who I am and not what I do for him. He also doesn't take advantage of me, he treats me like a Princess and is a total gentleman. So ladies there are REAL men out there!!!!

I am not all that bitter in anyway over my past relationships. They were all lessons learned and made me who I am today. I have been through a lot of crap relationship wise and each experience made me realize something new each time. I think they all made me stronger as a person. I had some serious emotinal scars because of a couple of them but I didn't let that bring me down nor did I take it out on anyone else I dated. I had to tell myself they all arent' the same and honestly they aren't. Not all the guys I dated were total jerks, just most of them. They were selfish and self centered, nothing else. Can't date guys who treat their moms like crap either..Good indication on how they will treat you!!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
When you got a funny thread,
you must bump it!
For that thread to hang around,
you must bump it!

Now bump it...
Bump it good!

*showing props to that 80's sensation, DEVO!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
might as well post my dating history since i wont be having a dating future!

16 to 18 high school sweetheart fell inlove got shatttered ( my boobs where too small for him) . three months later he wanted me back.... i said no way and left the state.
from18 to 22 my kids father ... tried to get rid of him from day one .. went so far as to call the ex and ask how do i get rid of a unwanted BF..... instead i had 4 kids with him and i married the dick..

24 to 30 the Lee years fell madly inlove. was told a line of crap for years to keep me hooked . then got shattered again.
30 to present desided that im destined to remain single due to crappy history ... posioned blood ready made family ect . and im too picky ...

during the time 18 to now i had 3 failed onenight stand attempts .. made out with one or 2 total strangers ...
i no longer care .. whatever ....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yeah guess I was naieve to think someone really loved me and meant it.

Now I am becoming bitter and I dont want to.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Yeah guess I was naieve to think someone really loved me and meant it.

Now I am becoming bitter and I dont want to.

Don't sell yourself short, lot's of people don't mean what they say. This doesn't mean you can't trust others that may tell you the same. Don't let one or even a few dictate your future happiness. When all else fails be you, if you're not a bitter person then no need to go down that road unless by choice.
edit on 28-2-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

YES! Come to the dark side! Mu hu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! One of us, one of us, we make you one of us!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
.....and this one time, at band camp....

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My dating history...shall remain a mystery....

It is private and no ones business but my own.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join