It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your dating history.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
lol, Mark Harris who are you man? you got like 40 stars from that post and I got NONE! I hope you're not saying i'm feminine or something and that I dated a homosexual? still, you get a star from me for effort and creativity. You are pretty cool, b'cause you opposed everything I said and made it your own. cool, now stop taking my mojo away and post your dating history! And it's hard to believe that you can pass as a male natalie portman in a dress I think.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Harris

Here I sit at 6Am in the morning.. Ive been looking for a good laugh all night long!! OH man Mark!!! I about came to tears!! You guys have to realize Ive been away for some time and just returned to ATS but a week ago. Jedi has always been so full of it!! And his OP.. OH my gawd no he didnt!!! BAHHAHAHAHA!! And now this Jedi Miller is finally banned from here! Man I missed so much, while I was away.. I wish I was here live for this one..!!!
But this thread just made my whole long night!!!
I mean Mark you freakin nailed it!!! No one can emulate what you did here! So I wont even try! I want to leave this thread as is.. And IF im the last post on here so be it. Jedi almost seems confused.. Did he really think he was going to BS us like that.. come on guy.. You posted so much info about yourself on here, then come out with such a track record in the dating scene!! I played in a rock band, and I didnt even get with 10 chicks in like 10 years!!! LOL Maybe 1 girl each year if Im lucky.. And plus I dont kiss and tell.. those who do are well Jedi Miller!!
Thats my new thing now.. When I hear a guy talking all big and saying how he Effted this chick and that chick.. Im going to say sounds like Miller time!!!

Thats why I love this place! You guys know whats up! And that brings tears of laughter to my eyes!! Im just catching up here. And this is classic!

Im going to cherish this thread! This is one of those Jedi threads that should end up in the jokes pranks forum for his own good.

Poor guy.. But I sertinly dont feel bad for him.. Thats what you get for trying to be so "macho" . Yeah big man dating 300 + chicks.. What a PIG!!!
Woo hoo!!! And Natalie Portman!!! ROFL@@Jedi!!!!

2005-2006- Dormant era --dated a few, coffee or dinner once in a while. but not too much movement this year, because of work and finances.

Did she know you still live at home with MOMMY? Did Mommy give you money to take your boyfriend out for coffee?

I love you guys!!!

This is just the best fairwell post to Jedi Miller.
If you come back and read this now and then again there buddy.. You aint my friend buddy, your not my pal, friend!!!

[edit on 28-9-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Hrmm.... I don't quite understand why you're wasting so much time and energy just to taunt poor Jedi-Miller, when he's banned and can't read your post anyway....?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Dude i'm laughing my arse off right now. You have been added to the prestigious "downtown436 list O' good guys".

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Me and a friend was just thinking about Jedi so my friend went to the members area and typed in his name. We both saw that he has been band so I will not speak or talk about him.

Mark Harris you just made me laugh when I needed to. It's been a crazy couple of months and reading your post that mirrored what Jedi' wrote with a twist was genius. Thank you for putting a smile on my face and making me laugh today.

I won't tell of my dating history but I can say it was good and a learning experience before I finally got married.

[edit on 10/16/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hmm ive only dated 2 guys before my husband.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Thanks for giving this thread a bump as I needed a good laugh.

I would tell you my dating history but it would fill several pages.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hm? I really did only date 2 guys before. Whys that so funny lol

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
Hm? I really did only date 2 guys before. Whys that so funny lol

I think he's refering to the OP.

Jedimiller was a Star wars fanatic, he even posted pictures of himself having fun in his room (in his undies? I think? lol) with a lightsaber, full of star wars posters, figures etc.

He also claims he had sex with Natalie Portman, that's why the next post from the OP is so funny haha.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ah okay! =] Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
jedi - im not sure looking at women through binoculars constitutes a ¨date¨

i have dated 2 people, one was for about 3 months, the other was about 1 1/2 years

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
jedi - im not sure looking at women through binoculars constitutes a ¨date¨

i have dated 2 people, one was for about 3 months, the other was about 1 1/2 years

Jedi is banned now lol.

Too bad, I liked him haha, funny guy.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yeah, I sure do miss Jedi, he was a very funny guy who absolutely cracked me up.
But I must admit, there was something slightly creepy about him when it came to women.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

But I must admit, there was something slightly creepy about him when it came to women.

That's what made it funny!! haha

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Who can forget the 'When I met Natalie Portman' thread....
www.belowtopsecret.com...

or

But my favourite jedi thread of all time was the microwaving a sausage thread

The man was entertaining, but spooky as well.
A shame he's gone, but I fully understand the reasons for that banning!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

By the way, I never knew why he got banned? I've asked before but never ghet a straight answer lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Bump to an old but great thread!!
Every time I go awy and come back I look for this thread...

Its still great to this day!!!

Did jedi miller ever get to come back? Or maybe as a different Screen name?

You out here Jedi?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That was incredibly funny...

I'm green with envy that It wasn't my own

classic, classic...

took me a few minutes to get it and when I realized I almost fell of the chair...

Bravo

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
die thread..DIE I SAY!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

HAAAA that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Thanks!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join