It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorance of Alien Craft

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The French Government published a report called the Cometa report on UFO's in 1999. It concluded that some of the genuine UFO's are most likely of extra terrestrial origin. If you are a skeptic you should read it, then if you still have the same opinion you can at least be an informed skeptic
(if you are not a skeptic on the eth (extra terrestrial hypothesis) it is great read anyway):

www.ufoevidence.org...

Or perhaps go here too for more info:

www.hyper.net...

and here:

www.hyper.net...

and here:

www.hyper.net...

Have fun

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by patrickrpg
“• How would they know we are even here? We've only been giving off radio waves for a few decades; I doubt these would have reached any civilization and even if it did what’s the chances of them getting here? “

The first battery was created in the time of pharos, all the is needed to create a radio was is power and a coil of wire, maybe a reed, and piece of iron, but according to some aliens have been here longer than that. They could have discovered us by chance, and told a few friends who told a few more friends, next thing you know we are throwing an “ Interplanetary Kegger”

A battery it may be used for, but scientists theories it was used as a healing device not a battery, and anywho, even if it was a few milliamps ain't going to send any signal strong enough to be picked up by anyone.

• Why would an alien want to leave their own planet? As seen by our own technology we are going to be able to create vast virtual universes before we even get close to getting a manned ship outside of our solar-system. Add to that linking directly to the human brain and robotics I think we'll probably end up as brains in a jar exploring easily navigated a virtual universe before we start searching this boring "sit in a ship for 50 years" one, other civilizations maybe the same.

Why do we want to? Who ever said they want our techs, they may just want to see how we progress, or they want us. If I found a way to traverse the stars quickly I think I’d do the same things, except for the abduction part (less it’s a planet of super model like women) and no cow mutilations.

If we are visited as you state, why bother checking on us for all these years, surely if they can find us so easily, millions of other civilizations must also have been discovered, wars would be waged and we'd be visited by the good and the bad, including those who would just turn up, blast a great hole in something and state "all your earths are, belong to us!!", but I guess thankfully for us we always get the pacifists.

“• The natural course of technological advancement may always lead to the self destruction.”

How many cultures have you known to have the ability to change planetary events, why does it lead to self destruction?

And how many cultures do you know go flying off to visit other planets?

“• Why would an alien craft ever be visible in our atmosphere, to have the technology to get here shows me that they must certainly have the ability to mask their ship by bending light, we are nearly at that point ourselves so why be visible? “

Why would you hide? Maybe all the governments want to stick you in a jar, but if you are that advanced they couldn’t touch you anyway, just don’t crash!

Yes why hide, why has nobody seen an alien? why has a ship never been filmed which can be verified as an actual alien ship?

• Again on the technology stakes, why if you are observing humanity would you even need to enter the atmosphere, as seen in all Sci-Fi long range sensors can be used for monitoring?

When did Capt Kirk even just scan a planet and leave? Did Picard ever say “ I’m not here to explore, I just wanted to run a scan or two!” I’d want to touch the soil, and see for myself what’s going on.

You never mess with a pre-warp civilisation

“• If they are here and they have a bond with the governments of this world, who authorized them to go flying around our towns and cities”

Read that to yourself a few times think about it, then get back with me if you have any questions.

Makes sense a bond works both ways, and if things are so hush hush they would definitely be listening to the leaders of this planet on the what to do's and what not to do's

Do you have a purpose in life or maybe in your world the Earth is still flat. there are trillions of stars, with a few planets around every one. We have found several planets that could support life, and we are one of the youngest system in this void called space. You have to be completely retarded or a bible thumper that believes that we are the only life out here. Get over yourself and venture out of you bubble and think about it for a second. If you’re still confused then we can chat.

My purpose is the survive and make sure my family is safe and gets what they need, yes there are an estimated 50 billion galaxies and I fully submit that the probability of life out there is huge but this thread is not here to discuss this, maybe you are confused?

Yes we have detected massive super planets but only because of their large gravitational pull on the star, and due to cornea effects I doubt we will ever "see" these planets through a lens, the same restrictions may also apply to ET and then like you said, there are trillions is checking them all viable? and before you start shouting "spectral analysis" that can only be used to prove the existence of elements, other planets have oxygen, methane, CO2, H2O but they can't tell if they are in the right combination?

You call me closed minded because I won't subscribe to your non evidential theories, and yet you have stated phrases such as "bible thumper" so I assume you suffer from the same closed mindedness as you will not subscribe to a religious persons non evidential views on the world. making you a hypocrite

And before you start mouthing off I do not believe in any kind of God that has a influence or knowledge of our existence.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyBreaker
The French Government published a report called the Cometa report on UFO's in 1999. It concluded that some of the genuine UFO's are most likely of extra terrestrial origin. If you are a skeptic you should read it, then if you still have the same opinion you can at least be an informed skeptic
(if you are not a skeptic on the eth (extra terrestrial hypothesis) it is great read anyway):

www.ufoevidence.org...

Or perhaps go here too for more info:

www.hyper.net...

and here:

www.hyper.net...

and here:

www.hyper.net...

Have fun

Thank you, I will read this tomorrow and get back to you, at least one person seems to have bothered read the post and come back with information that can help convince me.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjreal

looks like a ship to me and not ours in space its huge

first time here not any good at all with the computer please look at this on soho lasco-www.nrl.navy/daily-mpg/0808/3-c3.mpg half way thru the mpeg playing
could someone tell me what that object is on the left side of the screen its very big
and between us and the sun i have never seen anything like it before thank you

I can't seem to get the link to work but I assume it's a video of the sun with a few coronal outburst and an object passing behind it, if so I these videos are not real time but infact filmed over hours and days what you are seeing is probably a star moving behind the sun as it traverses through space.

Although I maybe completely wrong, send me a working link and I'll have a look.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Originally posted by spitefulgod
I know what you're saying, I'm wholely convinced that there is life out there I just can't see why'd they'd come here and slip up all the time by being seen, abducting people or animals then putting them back (why would you put them back, expecially dead / mulilated / probed) why have a visible ship, why have a ship at all?

It is a mistake to try to convince yourself by asking why questions that have no answer. As if the lack of an answer allowed one to draw a conclusion.

You can conclude nothing from those questions.

The questions that are more interesting are the ones that arise from observations and evidence, as an empirical aproach is more likely to produce answers that are of some use.

Maybe but what I have observed since being on ATS are crap grainy out of focus videos that could easily be explained as any other simpler phenomenon.

For example: Why are all the eyewitnesses telling these stories? Why is there footage for which no hoaxer has claimed credit? why are there photos of incredibly graphic and realistic alien bodies on an examination table for which no hoaxer has claimed credit?

Where are these videos?? The only one I've seen is that crap "really shot in the 50's" tud that has no scientific merit either in it's production or validity of the procedure

And, for some of those questions we may find that some of the evidences and testimony in fact was fake or hoaxed.

In my mind, the volume of photographic evidence and eye witness testimony by reputable pilots and radar data is so high that it compels me to ask different questions than the ones you are asking.

Then with this conclusion you must be a very religious person, I mean with all the eye witness, documents, photographs and testimonies that you speak of in the religious circles.... is this true??

For example: What was the disc shaped object reportedly seen over O'Hare Airport in 2006?

What did Marco Eli Cherez die from and why did the humanoid creature that he reportedly captured got taken away by the US instead of put in a museum?

What was seen by dozens and tracked on radar in Stephenville Texas?

All these could have any number of simpler Terran based answers, go tell it to William of Ockham.

Why did the Vatican make an announcement telling Catholics that it is OK to believe in extraterrestrials? Unless they were hedging their bets for something that they know that we don't... they might as well have said it was OK to believe in Santa Claus. And why did this statement coincide with supposed reports of a secret UN meeting to discuss the alien situation in which the Vatican was represented? One would think that the Secret UN meeting report could be fake, but then the Vatican report would seem to positively corroborate it...

The same reason that some religions state it's OK to have gay clergymen, if you don't move with the times then your religions will appear stagnant and stupid, I don't see any religions stating that the earth is the centre of the universe.. why not?, most people believe that ET life is an almost certainty given the odds, the church are just reacting to this and trying to keep up with the times.

Those questions do not necessarily "prove" something or other because they are unanswered, but they are compelling enough that one cannot simply ignore.

What you can do is pursue your own research from this information and give it some consideration.

I will once I have some information that is in any part compelling,

[edit on 22/8/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by spitefulgod

Radio waves is not the only influence that earth has had on the surroundings. Nuclear detonations count as well..

You may not have considered that there is currently a lack of understanding for why do simulated orbits do not run in a stable way when the "propagation rate" of gravity is limited to the speed of light. This suggests that gravity would have to travel much faster than light. Experimental data supporting this view includes the measurement of gravitational effects during eclipses, where the light effects of the eclipse lag behind the gravitational effects. A nuclear explosion produces a brief gravitational disturbance, and I would expect this disturbance to be felt at some distance in a much shorter time than our radio waves.

So I can see a plausible mechanism by which an alien civilization could have been alerted to the possibility of both life on earth and an eventual hostile threat from earth.

-rrr

Where is your science coming from, when was gravity prorogation considered faster than light.. please supply scientific evidence or even study of this. no blogs allowed

As for nuclear explosions created by humans producing a gravitational effect, I can find no evidence of this, again please supply your source.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
Consult the Thread "Rainbow Serpent Tales" for some Information (Knowledge) of The Mingloucho Chronicles and the Discussion of the various Alien Crafts of the Races , including Grey Seed Craft , Reptellian Bringers of the Dark and Great Devourer " Circle End Type"

I would consider this to be like stated the Babylon5 race wiki as actual evidence.

Go Mimbari!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Please do check it out, older declassified American reports also state that the UFO phenomenon could well be of extra terrestrial origin...

Ultimately, if you are approaching this scientifically (which it seems to me you are, i prefer using a combination of rationality and intuition), you will discover that with the number of sightings and cases with objects on radar there is definitely something out there that is inexplicable. To think that the French government commissioned the report in 1999 looking at the implications of UFO's for national security is a testament to that fact.

Also, I'm not sure how much witness testimony you've been exposed to but the disclosure project is pretty amazing, you should have a look at this summary of the witness testimony (I don't believe all of it but the witnesses are highly credible):

www.wanttoknow.info...

a larger disclosure project report can be found here:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Rockefeller Briefing Document is also essential reading if you are seriously looking for answers on this issue:

web.archive.org...://www.isso.org/inbox/ubd/table.htm#overview

My take on this whole thing is that I don't believe that reptilians run the world etc... but I do think the government knows more about UFO's then it lets on.... they obviously take the same stance as the French on this issue in regards to the possibilities of what UFO's actually are, and don't want to engender widespread public panic by stating this. As to the extent of the cover up and what the government really knows about et's, I have no idea, but I do have suspicions.

Remember when reading the Cometa report that this is a paper sponsored by a government that is very concerned about the UFO reality, it is not to be taken lightly.....

There are no quick and easy answers to the UFO phenomenon (especially regarding the eth) but there are many fascinating questions

Here are some good UFO photos that may well be genuine (discretion advised!):

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jjreal

I'd look but your link is broken.

Can you fix it and check it again?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I Provide Just as much evidence (Truth) as those who claim 9/11 was hoax , GILF spaceship is Coming , Aliens is real , Bigfoot body from Tom Biscardi was real , Akkunaki are real and other Claims , do NOT claim to be calling ME Fiction , when the Evidence clearly provides Otherwise (Differing) Facts . ~

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

Confirmed babblefish, actual evidence doesn't seem to count for much these days, people seem to follow any old trend.. Dark Ages Pt II perhaps???

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
And just to clarify a little more of races of intelligence that have the level of our technology of anything past 100+ years.....

They will probably have the ability to completely immerse themselves in a reality of whatever making they want, but no they decide they want to go explore the stars... boringly for years until they find someone of which they will study like a schoolchild in a lab......

They will have the ability to live out whatever fantasy they desire, instead you believe they would rather live in reality, let's break it down into something we understand... it's like winning the lottery but still going to work in some # demeaning job everyday...

Think about it what would you do?? Are they really here?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by Dermo

Yes and we'll have cloaking capabilities, remote portals etc, so why the constant visibility of ships?

I see this as the more important question

why are they letting us see them?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here is a list of scientific articles about the hypothetical possibility of faster then light travel (just to prove that it is in accepted science):

www.lerc.nasa.gov...

Also look here:

www.foxnews.com...

Here is a new scientist article on faster then light travel describing how super luminal travel works based on quantum mechanics:

www.newscientist.com...

Spiteful god, science is always evolving, and remember the famous Arthur C. Clarke quote : "The magic of today is the science of tomorrow"... think about it.

Science may be getting closer to the nature of the universe but we still have much to learn, we are really only in our infancy. To assume that present day scientific laws are 'absolute facts' is short sighted and almost arrogant IMO. We used to think the earth was flat, world renowned scientists once scoffed at the idea of the earth being round, at the idea that humans could ever fly, at the idea that the the telephone actually worked, at the idea that the radio even worked, at the idea of rocks falling from the sky.. all these things were declared impossible. It is wiser to learn from the past then to repeat the same mistakes, no?

Aliens may not want to live in a simulation or have the means to do so for a a number of reasons:

1 - Their path of technological development is not the same as ours (highly possible, even here on earth human societies which are far more similar then we can suppose our society would be to an alien society, had greatly different technology and rates of development and what they developed etc....), therefore they did not develop virtual technologies as we have

2- Even on the small chance (extremely unlikely considering even on this planet all societies have been different before globalisation), their technological path may have been the same, they may prefer to explore the real universe, based on their philosophy.

3- If you choose to ignore the witness testimony I have linked to for you earlier, one can only speculate on the aliens agenda... they may share the same curiosity we do in wanting to find life out there....

Just some things to think about.

Did you have a look at the reports?

[edit on 23-8-2008 by PsyBreaker]

Spiteful god, I think you are anthropomorphising the aliens a little... assuming they fight intergalactic wars and would want to invade the earth!! lol why would aliens want to invade the earth or be violent towards us?? All wars in human history have been fought over resources.... in an infinite universe I doubt the aliens would need our little planet......

On the flip side to that... if you believe the abduction reports then they are here and at least collecting human DNA, which kind of makes sense if they are curious.

Anyway you seem very committed to conventional science (the earth is flat remember) so my contribution is finished here I think.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by PsyBreaker]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It's been 60 years since Roswell and still there is no solid answers. What you are seeing in the sky, day or night, is a deception. Far to much energy and time is spent and it's all a waste.
The folks that control these things in the air are playing with your mind. The people that "think" their being abducted are in truth being tested with mind control techniques by your own government.
If you look back in history the U.S. they have done this before. Whatever the new technology is at the time, is tested on YOU.

Their motive is power with disinformation and distraction so you REALLY don't know for sure what is going on.
How do know if the leaders in the UFO movement are not paid by the government to keep the alien idea alive and well.

Of course you'll say prove what I say. This is not a faith issue, it's logic.

Let's look at this topic this way. If you had a ship that could travel through time and dimensions. Would you visit a caveman? What would be the point?

Humans are in general are poisoning your planet. Your ground, air, and water. You know of clean energy but don't use it. You know cures for disease but ......you know.
Your ego thinks an alien race whats to know you.....think again.

bye bye

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join