It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by ngchunter
Actually, if it were orbiting the moon the motion would not be that obvious over a 4 minute time frame. It takes a spacecraft hours to orbit the moon, not minutes, especially at that "apparent altitude" from the moon. If it were really at the distance of the moon and moving that fast you're talking about a velocity that would be a significant fraction of c, so you should see all kinds of crazy relativistic effects in the object, such as severe color shifting as it changes directions.
Originally posted by doomsday2012
It's Mars ding dongs! That's why the moon looks red. Study up!
Re: ufo clip
Hey its was weird watching this occur with alot of people they seemed like flares at first. it was at lake wales. But the movd than came with more and more for a 3 hour peiod.
1. how many people (roughly) do you think witnessed the event?
2. during the video you explained where you were located (florida), could you re-confirm this?
3.did it seem like a light or more like a solid object which is reflecting light.
4. can i ask approx how old you are because i had the feeling you guys were on a summer camp (just curious, you're welcome to withold this info).
5. don't worry if you can't answer, but do you reckon it was within or outside our atmosphere?
6. generally how did people react? (fear? disbelief? happiness?)
7. finally...It's hard to tell how smoothly the object moved, did it move erratically (like a mosquito) or in a linear fashion (like a plane).
if it is a summer camp than it is just a group of kids in the background being histericle. the guy filming must be the only person acting civilized.
Originally posted by tezzajw
I don't blame ET for not wanting to reveal itself. Listen to the over-the-top reactions from the people in this video. Why would people be "sh***** themselves" at the sight of a light? Far out, imagine how they would react with a real mothership cruising low over their heads. Morons! Someone asks "Is it a supervova?" What the hell is wrong with basic science knowledge in the USA???
It's hard to say what the light is. Afterall, it's just a light that moves - slowly. Maybe someone with spare time and video skills could track the moon and keep it centre frame, to see how the light moves around it?
The light snuffs out, maybe a flare? Maybe a lantern?
It's not the worst 4.47min that I've spent, but it's nothing more than a light in the sky.