It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object filmed moving near the moon 19/08/08 multiple witnesses

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I can vouch for this object, I was on Delta Airlines over NORTH WEST Florida that night, I in fact saw an object around the moon itself as well. It was similar but not exactly like this.

In short: Its in space, it was near the moon, and most likely orbiting it... great size..

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Is it a new god we should worship?? as I watched the vid the name "leago" came to mind.

Praise the god Leago, bow before him puny men! He may not be as big as Sin but it's not the size that counts.

--chants--

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Same God different church.

Stay tuned for prophets and instructions.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazidy
Even still, sure looks like the moon

Thanks for that comment,I have just come back from a well lubricated bike ride(we like to pick a nice pub to ride to, so you get pain and reward).The owner of the footage has still not been online yet,so I am afraid I can not shed any more light on this strange sighting.However,the more you watch it the more real it seems.At some point in the video the guy talking says that one of the adults in charge has tried contacting an observatory !.Again if this is fake they have done a top job.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

What does the light do that's so unusual that it's deserving of all this attention? I for one am not suggesting that it's "fake," just that it's unremarkable in nature. It slowly descends towards the horizon while passing near the moon in the sky from the observer's point of view. If it had been seen anywhere else in the sky I doubt anyone would even care, that it's near the moon is just a coincidence of the observer's point of view.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
the color of the moon and the object is coming from the fact that they are watching/filming above the lake(water). because the water is very hot and is evaporating in the night the moon always get orange or even bloody red. so for that part i can assure you that they are not hoaxing it

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

I hear what you are saying,what got my attention is they seem to be out in the sticks and the light does move, we know this because the moon is in the same shot.So that begs the question, what is that bright light in the sky that is moving? and that also has got alot of people on the ground very excited.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Last week, the Moon in its monthly march seemingly eastward, passed Venus which had been lower in the east. As of last night, Venus had progressed west of the Moon. Perhaps that's what was seen.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Looks like chinese lantern.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KATSUO
plus there was Zero attempt to zoom in..

I would have at least tried to zoom in .. wouldnt you..
who would keep the camera backed all the way up.. seems like \
they didnt want to get too much detail...

Mate, the bloke said that thats how far he could zoom in to this thing and that he forgot his magnifying lens for his samsung camcorder! Where are your ears?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoRla

Originally posted by KATSUO
plus there was Zero attempt to zoom in..

I would have at least tried to zoom in .. wouldnt you..
who would keep the camera backed all the way up.. seems like \
they didnt want to get too much detail...

Mate, the bloke said that thats how far he could zoom in to this thing and that he forgot his magnifying lens for his samsung camcorder! Where are your ears?
[/quote

No, where are your ears ,listen again he says Camera not camcorder.Get your facts right before you post please.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
With all the "over the top" comments in the background, I just can not take this serious, I`m still laughing, even now

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What's so over the top about it? You have a bunch of excited kids cussing and throwing in a lot of "Oh my God"s.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waitingsolong
With all the "over the top" comments in the background, I just can not take this serious, I`m still laughing, even now

Yep, they are kids from the other side of the pond.They are not like British kids they are not so worried about showing emotion ,where uk kids are worried about being cool.However they do sound genuine. I could be wrong and it turns out to be a hoax,however I think it was worth looking into.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

This may have been said already but I don't have time at the moment to read all the replies. Regarding the validity of the video, it's a hay ride full of kids basically, junior high or younger, hence the demonstrative over the top response. They probably sounded exactly the same before the object appeared.
I think it's a genuine video, personally, of what, I have no idea but I doubt a helo or plane given the way it does seem to slingshot off the moon. Too much of a coincidence of alignment. Interesting as well how it twinkled out instead of abruptly blinking out like so many UFO's do. And it did this twice?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I can vouch for this object, I was on Delta Airlines over NORTH WEST Florida that night, I in fact saw an object around the moon itself as well. It was similar but not exactly like this.

In short: Its in space, it was near the moon, and most likely orbiting it... great size..

Wow thanks for you post if true does back up this video.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just got this message from clank890
Clank890

Re: object near moon
Re: object near moon
This was real time was during Late June and early July And another video shows something even more weird a few more objects show up and the moon changes color right before our eyes. and no one got as much film time as i did and i don't know if anyone else has put it up on youtube.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I can vouch for this object, I was on Delta Airlines over NORTH WEST Florida that night

What night? The guy who posted the video on YouTube doesn't even know the date. They say, "During June or July that period of time".

You'd think they'd at least remember the month of their amazing UFO sighting.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty interesting how it just dissapeared.

So does it seem like something is going on? it seems like there has been more than your usual amount of sightings and clips all over the world lately. or is it just me noticing this?

I think this all has something to do with the ending of the mayan calender.

what does eevryone else think?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alphadog
I think this all has something to do with the ending of the mayan calender.
what does eevryone else think?

I think it has nothing to do with the Mayan calendar.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join