It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China jumps Olympics air hurdle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You are clearly planted here. Who controls you and what you say?

what should i say,uh, check my posting time you will find i only have time do this at night after i finish my work except weekends,now it is 7;30pm in beijing.

several people accused me of being a shill,uh,that's pathetic,uh,i really dont know how your guys minds work.and if chinese government really like to hire somebody do this ,they would choose some better guys,like chinawhite,his arguements are very convincing and professional which i really admire.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The Olympics were just another opportunity for the Communist's to lie to the world:

Chinese Communist Hypocrisy - A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

This is shameful - We should have liberated you after the second world war, unfortunately the people who funded us also funded Mao. This is now known to us all.

China became a testing ground for NWO tactics and social experiments.

The Olympics were a sham - think of all the hungry bellies that could have been filled, the sick who could have been healed. Pathetic.

They even kicked the poor out of Beijing and 'conscripted' labourers to clear algae. The could not say no. Ever heard of RTL?

Re-Education Through Labour. America does it to - they just aren't as political about it.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
modern olympics have more than 100 years history,and the world starvation problem is also true in these 100 years.olympics along can not wipe out starvation.according the un report,china in recent decades has been the leading country in the world in terms of reducing starvation.and ico would not give a country which has no capability to host the olympics the chance.

and again i have to say,if you like to talk about anything other than the real topic here,please open a new thread and i m more than happy to join in.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
yeah lets open a thread about the real china, you will come and join ok? i gote some nice questions for you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join