It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/Hong Kong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hello fellow Humans

Bright Multicolored Boomerang UFO Spacecraft filmed in Hong Kong 2007 and another interesting UFO case. Great video anyways...

www.disclose.tv...

(^_*)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

so what do you guys think of the vid?

lol....i mean posting up vids on UFO's is getting to be pointless cause i'm sure we all know they are real and are here,but this craft looks cool

anyways,have a goodnight and day

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
Hello fellow Humans

Bright Multicolored Boomerang UFO Spacecraft filmed in Hong Kong 2007 and another interesting UFO case. Great video anyways...

www.disclose.tv...

(^_*)

i seem to remember hearing about something like this..its a man made top secret craft.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'd like to see some details on the camera used to capture these images. The opening shots show a typical wide angle camcorder type image with a point light sourch in the sky. After the 'Let's zoom in' comment, we see a high resolution 'craft', the image quality of which exceeds any 'amateur' equipment I've ever seen. If real, this image was captured with a very long telephoto or telescopic lens far exceeding a typical camcorder/camera's capabilities. And it's rock steady. Certainly it's too steady for a hand held device of any kind. To capture such a high quality image would require preparation. Lenses of this capability are heavy and if a telescope was used, it has to be set up in advance. I honestly think the image is just too good for a spontaneous capture. It's the one reason why that genuine, truly convincing UFO closeup will be a one in ten-million shot - but I don't believe this is it.

WG3

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
cool video,that intro reeks of cheesyness and subliminal messaging though...anyway ill give you a star and flag...

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice that from around 3:20 to 4:30 they have edited in lines from of Close Encounters? Hopefully they aren't trying to mislead anyone. I didn't notice it until my second time through. I originally thought it was the real radio communications for this event but I'm almost positive some of its from Close Encounters...

Sorry if I'm wrong, but have a look.

EDIT:
www.youtube.com...

Yup, watch the end of this clip in the radar scene. The UFO video above uses some of the audio from this particular scene without telling the viewer...
[edit on 22-8-2008 by Stonefree386]

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Stonefree386]

top topics

join