It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Chinese Flay Animals Alive **Warning, some graphic images**

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
Personally, I don't really care if they tazer the animals while they skin them alive since lets face it, PAIN ADDS FLAVOR.

Now, go watch animals eating each other and let me know if its any less cruel. OMG, PETA should protest basic nature. oh no!Yes, go stage a sit-in for a pride of lions, hippies.

Pain adds flavour?

WTF are you talking about.

Let me ask you a question, if you heard that some people skinned a 9 year old little girl alive, chopped off her feet while alive.

Would you still not care, and make a comment on tazering her to give her more pain?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
Personally, I don't really care if they tazer the animals while they skin them alive since lets face it, PAIN ADDS FLAVOR.

Now, go watch animals eating each other and let me know if its any less cruel. OMG, PETA should protest basic nature. oh no!Yes, go stage a sit-in for a pride of lions, hippies.

Well,you can be flippant about this all you like but did you actually watch the footage?Tazing ,whilst maybe adding flavour to meat ,would not make the fur coat that the animal skin is used for anymore attractive of luxurious.I think you should check yourself before you wreck yourself -karmawise that is.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Relax. The poster wasn't serious.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Relax. The poster wasn't serious.

Really? I didn't detect a joke there.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Neither did I. I did detect some troll behavior but otherwise I gotta say tazing and skinning alive have nothing to do with the flavor.

Seemed serious to me

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

If this was about any other subject I could ignore the wind -up merchants but what we are talikg about is extreme cruelty ,therefore,Candyfloss is not up for a laugh about this as I suspect other people are'nt.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Either way,

this kind of stuff happens. It's horrible but ehhh..it happens.

Food is Food

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'm Cree Indian. I live in Iowa. I love to hunt and I love to fish. I've hunted since I was 14. I was always taught to kill on the first shot. I always assumed this was to minimize the pain and suffering of the prey. Now I know it.

Even though I was raised in the white man's world, I've always felt a certain respect and connection with animals. I had a cousin (died in a car accident a few years ago) who I would visit on occasion when I was a kid and was repulsed by his treatment of animals. (I've long forgotten what he did but it was one of those things that confirmed something for me to be respectful of animals).

I think when we die, before we are allowed to pass into (paradise, heaven, insert good place here), we must endure the pain of everything we have inflicted pain upon. I hope these Chinese women must endure this when they die. Who the hell in their right mind would eat a dog anyway when Big Macs and deer loins taste so good?

:bash:

PS: Please star me so I can dig myself out of the BTS Points hole! I hate deficits!

[edit on 9-9-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

"More fish to fry" ---There is nothing worse than what these monsters are doing to these helpless dogs....coldly, even grinning their evil grins. This is beyond any imaginable cruelty to animals. Wanna fry something? Go find these monsters and fry their bloody bastard skins.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

too bad people like you HAPPENED.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

A star for you from me....what a great attitude. Of course if they have to be killed, it should be as quickly as possible, and if only more people would consider it the way you do, there would be a whole lot less of this kind of practice. The more I think about it, the more I feel that some people have an extra layer of perception that allows us to be compassionate towards animals, and their suffering at our hands. It's almost like some people just don't recognise it, but that doesn't make it ok. It still hurts the creature being killed...and if you have to kill, at least have the good grace and integrity to do it yourself.

Cx

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I was stationed in south korea and not far from my barracks accross the fenceline was a dog farm I remember we would hear lots of dogs barking and it was kinda comforting like a reminder of home.Then at some point we heard this horrible screaming coming from the area, it was the dogs, apparently this was a mass slaughter time and as discribed further back in this thread the proceses involved skinning them while they were still alive.I will never forget the screams of the dogs followed by the sudden scilence before more screams and the smell, horrible because some of the dogs fur was burned off in lieu of being skinned(for reasons unknown to me) We would cuss at the farmers whenever we saw them and curse them, although I doubt they understood english I'm sure they knew why we were doing that but they never spoke back only smiled at us with their black teeth or rather what teeth they had left anyways.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Wow, there are some really stupid people out there - this act of disgusting cruelty is not about creating food its about creating fur to wear or make cuddly toys out of.

And that is the reason why it is so cruel, because it is needless.

These animals are not suffering so we can survice they are suffering so we can look good or play with nice things and that is pretty fked up, even for humans!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join