It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Chinese Flay Animals Alive **Warning, some graphic images**

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
www.animal-protection.net...

If you think China's human rights abuses are bad, then read this story below about how some animals are literally skinned alive. *Warning, very disturbing story, and graphic images in link*.

It is so unthinkable to do this to an animal, only an animal could skin another animal alive.

Cruel Slaughter

Once pulled out from its cage, the raccoon dog curls up into a ball in mid-air.
A few middle-aged women carrying wooden clubs gather round. One woman in a headscarf is first to grab hold of the raccoon dog’s tail and the others drift away peevishly.

The woman in the headscarf swings the animal upwards. It forms an arc in the air and is then slammed heavily to the ground, throwing up a cloud of dust.

The raccoon dog tries to stand up, its paws scrabbling in the grit. The wooden club in the woman’s hand swings down onto its forehead. The woman picks up the animal and walks towards the other side of road, throwing it onto a pile of other raccoon dogs.

A stream of blood trickles from its muzzle, but its eyes are open and it continues to repeatedly blink, move its paws, raise its head and collapse to the ground. Beside it lies another raccoon dog. Its four limbs have been hacked off but still it continues to yelp.

Ten or more minutes later Qin Lao approaches the raccoon dog with a knife. His job is to skin the animals. The raccoon dog is suspended upside down from a hook on the overhead bar of a motor-tricycle and the area around the hind legs and anus is scored with the knife. There is a ripping sound as the skin is torn completely from the hind legs and the animal struggles to turn away, crying out. The skin is ripped up to the abdomen.

Qin Lao’s body is bent with effort like a bow at full stretch, but the fur remains stubbornly attached to the flesh. A middle-aged woman jogs over to help, and their backs arched with the strain. The whole fur is finally ripped from the raccoon dog’s body.

The animal is thrown onto the back of the truck, steam rising from its blood-red body. It tries to stand up again, lifting its head and glancing down at its own body. Without blinking it tries once more to turn its head and then falls still.

‘Skinning the animal dead or alive is all the same, but it is more convenient and neater this way. Everyone has always doneit like this’, explains Qin Lao.

My God, there really is no regard for life on this planet.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by TrueAmerican]

Mod Edit - put graphic image warning in the title

[edit on 20/0808/08 by neformore]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
how dramatic.

backs arched, paws scuffling in the grit, pesky fur just woudnt budge would it.

Im not for animal cruelty but there are bigger fish to fry.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Im not for animal cruelty but there are bigger fish to fry.

Yeah sure there are bigger fish to fry. Why don't you skin those alive too while you're at it. Maybe that'll satisfy your blood lust and make them taste better.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok, so now I have blood lust do I.
Thats fine too.

I guess when I get tired of petting my cat here sitting on my desk and feeding my dog Ill eviscerate them with my razor sharp talons.

Bloodlust how original, as a matter of fact I dont bother to club fish I catch I simply cut their heads off, but sense I made such a mess of things last time doing that I decided better off leaving it to the pros, Im still finding fish scales in my kitchen no matter how often I clean.

Just to make somthing else clear, I lived in southeast asia for nearly seven years and had this dog named obang, who I raised from a puppy.
One day she ran out of my gate and down the street later that night I ate some street BBQ from a vendor who told me that it was from a dog he had killed earlier that day, I never saw obang again....

I strongly suspect I ate my friend and to this day I can honestly say damn my friend sure tasted great!!!
Ill keep my cat though I love him.............OR DO I....... SINISTER MUSIC PLAYS

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yes, we are a cruel nation
not as civilized as them

[edit on 20-8-2008 by gs001]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Lets just go to war with China once and for all.

I'd supporting capturing the heads of their government and skinning them alive.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched Earth
Lets just go to war with China once and for all.

I'd supporting capturing the heads of their government and skinning them alive.

try it

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Wow,
It is one thing to kill an animal, but to skin it alive. As an avid hunter I kill animals quite regularly. However, I always take great care to ensure that the animal is killed quickly. The thought of skinning an animal alive is absolutely horrible. Couldn't they chop its head off first or stick the knife through its head or something. Though these options might sound just as cruel, believe me, they would be relatively painless by comparison. Just when I was starting to appreciate Asian culture I have to hear something like this. Given that many Asian religions believe in reincarnation, I am surprised that they don't have more respect for animals.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gs001

will do.

k thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well I guess you can attack China for skinning animals for who knows how many years.
I hate to see an innocent creature suffer, I see no real need for it.
Thats me,,( I SEE NO REAL NEED FOR IT.) Im not the be all and end all of creature dissection.
But with out a doubt this has been happening for centuries so you are a little late.
What are you gonna do.. Go to war????

You know.. create a little militia, or maybe a small army of squirrels, chipmunks, cockroaches and rabid beavers.
Maybe even throw in a few Tigers and a Wood Elf for some heavy hitters and take down the new world order or whatever else it is people on ATS do in their free time.

YES....YES INDEED WE NEED TO KILL ALL THE PESKY HUMANS.
AAAAWWWWWW Its like a Disney movie but after its over you have a fleshy taste in your mouth.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
lol, how quickly this devolved into a US-China war. :shk:

No doubt there's animal abuse occurring worldwide. But this was just soooo over the top, had to post it. Lethal injection costs too much, I suppose. The misery and agony those animals are going through though. MAN. There's gotta be a better way.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I saw footage of animals being skinned alive (and other unspeakable practices)in China in a documentary about fur aired recently in England.I was so disgusted,revolted and traumatised I cut up my jacket with a faux fur collar and binned it.After seeing this stuff I never want anything to do with fur in any form (not that I had any real fur items to begin with).As for fashion designer that have started using fur in their designs again -shame on them and shame on the models eg Niaomi Campbell who pose for PETA ad's one minute and swan down the catwalk the next wearing an effigy of suffering.A curse on all those that are part of this evil trade.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Despite all my smart ass and consequently over the top remarks regarding this thread I do agree somthing better could be done and I would hate to be witness to the events described in this thread in person and have seen such things in the past.

Honestly however I really dont know what could be done.
Even if a cheap alternative was offered and accepted there would be many who would undoubtedly hold to the older practices.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

Wow, someone with a compassionate heart like me. Someone who can actually put themselves in the animal's position and FEEL their agony, and vow to never ever take part or support such a malicious act. Thank you. Started wondering if there was any of yas left.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Out of curiosity do people resort to trying to save animals from the hands of mankind because mankind can not save itself? WHOA! let me correct that before I go to hell. "humankind"

Never mind babies having their heads splattered on trees while being flung around by the leg in front of thier mothers, or people being raped and tortured infront of loved ones and then later killed.

Is it an ideology of we cant fix THAT problem over there so we will try to take on THIS problem over here kind of thing?

A way of feeling like "you" the generic version speaking of the public) have some how effected a change and then feel like your making things better?

OK I know I cried wolf with a lot of trash talking I admit ... Sorry about all that I shouldnt act like an idiot I apologize and this question is really not meant to be a cutting remark.

Im honestly curious and hope someone can enlighten me please.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Alright, seeing as you're at least thinking about it, I can only say what moved me to post this.

Humans are intelligent- so they say. We can recognize easily pain, discomfort, agony and terror. The thought of that poor animal in the story standing there in sheer agony, about to die, and looking down at its skinless body is a vision that is so distasteful to me I just could never imagine doing it. I wouldn't want to.

If I am forced to kill a defenseless animal out of life circumstance, I would at least be respectful of the animal's right to the quickest, most painless and least agonizing death I can deliver at my disposal. A gunshot to head, an injection, I mean anything other than the way it is being done in this story.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gs001

So what are you trying to do here, gs001? Trying to show us that man's incomprehensible acts of cruelty against each other somehow belittle this story into meaning nothing? Two wrongs don't make a right. What you posted is horrible, and so is this. Maybe you should make a thread that deals with the Lama's atrocities.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Bottom line...

Any person with the ability to do this to another creature should be shot between the eyes.. And then buried upside down in cow dung.

That's my personal opinion....

HOWEVER. We have nothing to do with other nations and their misdeeds. We have been mentally poisoned to believe that we are saviors, but we're not. Leave it alone. Worry about your kids, your wife, your husband, your mother, etc...

It is awful. But hopefully they will pay eventually. You bring into question your own safety by giving them creedence. Unless you willing to drop a nuke these days, DON'T BOTHER.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by candyfloss

Wow, someone with a compassionate heart like me. Someone who can actually put themselves in the animal's position and FEEL their agony, and vow to never ever take part or support such a malicious act. Thank you. Started wondering if there was any of yas left.

Course there is True American.It's hardcore here in England as we have ALF(animal liberation front)People have gone to prison for a long time for their passion.Can't agree with all of ALF's practices but I think that old adage about how a culture treats its animal's is indicative of how civilsed the rest of the culture is,is very true.There is no excuse for unecessary suffering in this day and age.I undersatnd that some people have to do horrible things to survive in certain circumstances but I don't think all the rich East Side women in NY will drop dead on the spot without their minks etcSame applies to London wherever..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join