It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can hardly wait for the Bondage and Opression of the NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have seen this quote, supposedly by Alexander Tyler that states,

"The average age of the world's great civilizations has been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through the following sequence:
from bondage to spiritual faith,
from spiritual faith to great courage,
from courage to liberty,
from liberty to abundance,
from abundance to selfishness,
from selfishness to complacency,
from complacency to apathy,
from apathy to dependency,
from dependency back to bondage."

I guess the process then repeats.

The reason I titled the thread as such, is because I am sick of watching my country (USA) go down the crapper! The government is only half of the problem. I have seen society become selfish, sadistic, grotesquely perverse, shallow, and down right stupid. On the federal end, there is the growing police state, "in case of" executive orders that virtually eliminate the constitution, and asinine spending practices.

So why would I want to see things get even worse? To continue on my opening, it has to get worse before it gets better. I guess it will take things getting unbelievably bad before people realize how idiotic they had become, and then to inspire the spirit and fight that spawned the birth of America.

I adamantly believe that the principles and idea of what America was founded on, was and is the best hope for humanity. Up until this point however, I don't think society was ready to handle the responsibility of that gift.

It is my believe that in the hierarchy of governments, Democracy is at the top followed by a Republic. However, a pure democracy would require all involved to have a similar degree of enlightenment. As such is unlikely, the Republic we have is the next best thing. However, it requires that the representatives have some degree of enlightenment, as well as be just and true. You can see where things are going awry today.

In today's environment, open revolution is hard to justify to the common man, as many aspects of government are, for lack of a better word, comfortably functioning, and people still have the illusion of freedom and rights. And, with the corrupt state of government, making the system work is seemingly impossible.

Therefore, I welcome the coming oppression and tyranny that will be ushered in by the NWO so that we may all rise up, become free and hopefully a bit more enlightened by the whole ordeal. Anyone else?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Are you also going to kill yourself for the earth?

Or are you going to be lazy and wait for the NWO to do it for you ?

Perhaps you should adhere to the belief system you admire and remove yourself from existence.

You are clearly not one of the 500 million they intend to spare, nor do you sound intelligent enough to be one of the power elite.

[TROLL THREAD]should be added next to the title of this thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Was that really necessary TT? C'mon man, give a bloke a break. That was really hateful.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

He is on here supporting the murder of 6 BILLION Humans.

He thinks it is a good thing! He said he can't wait!

What is not to hate? This person supports mass murder.

I wonder what he thinks about the Third Reich.... he's probably disappointed things didn't work out. Because that would have been the start of the NWO had Germany Won the war. Pathetic.

I'm sick of these threads, there's a new one every day now. What the heck are they teaching those kids in school nowadays??

[edit on 20-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The USA is (used to be) a constitutional REPUBLIC not a democracy. A republic is a country that has a head of state that is a President. A Democracy is nothing more than MOB RULE. In a democracy the will of the majority can and is used to step on the the rights of the minority and the individual.
The Constitution is the highest law in the land in the USA. The Constitution guarantees INDIVIDUAL rights. It is that the individual has the ultimate right in the USA the makes (made) it the most free and powerful society the world has ever known.
I am Canadian and live in a (use to be) democracy. It drives me crazy when I hear Americans refer to their country as a Democracy. How can they protect what they have (or should say had) when they don't even know what they need to defend.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by freeusfromthematrix]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Wow. You clearly can't see the forest through the trees, genius. Did you even read the post or just the title? I clearly said that it is going to take the abuse by the NWO before people stand up against it. Now, there is nothing (IMO based on my explanation given in the opening post) that can be done to counter the forces leading the world to the NWO.

Does anyone else out there think that anything can be done at this point to stop the NWO from establishing itself totally and openly? Does anyone think that America can ever become what it was dreamed to be with society and politicians as they are?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
You are clearly not one of the 500 million they intend to spare, nor do you sound intelligent enough to be one of the power elite.

If you mean one of 500 million sheeple to control, no I am not.

I wonder what he thinks about the Third Reich.... he's probably disappointed things didn't work out.

To put my line of thinking in line with that time frame, I wish they would have made a move on the US earlier. It is my opinion that the US waited too long to get involved in the fight against evil. You see it took an act like Pearl Harbor to get the people fired up.

I think its going to require something along the same lines to inspire the fight in my fellow man. Some draw the lines and the loss of free speech, others at free practice of faith, as a whole I think it will require mass imprisonment and torture/murder before people realize how sacred those rights lost were and are willing to risk all again to get them back.

My line in the sand is a little closer than many peoples.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The people will never stand up

The masses love their slavery. They have begged for it constintly. They love the matrix (artificial womb).
WHy else would they CHOOSE to constantly watch TV, buy toys, not observe reality, and keep voting when every single leader has proved to be a liar over and over again.
BECAUSE they CHOOSE to willingly give power over so they dont face reality.

no revolution has every been because of the masses wanting to take control
THE masses do not want to observe reality or take responsiblity.

This is why even all of you constantly blame the illuminati or whoever for the world problems when u cant see the obvious that it is the fault of the masses...who...
who

who...wililngly go to war, no one forces them to go to war

willingly take out huge loands they can never pay back

willingly watch tv and believe the lies when it has been proven to them that they are lies.

and so on.

but again, assume that its not the masses' fault. Go ahead. assume there will be revolution

The masses are slaves coz they love being slaves. They dont have to hunt for food or find shelter. The master gives them those things.
They dont like to risk or observe natue.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You're going to have to be patient, because it's going to take a little while for the NWO to really get control of things. A lot of people still have their identities wrapped up in whatever racial or ethnic group they were born into, or what country they live in. Not that it matters anymore in this world, but they do. Just like people like to associate themselves with a local professional sports team, even if nobody on that team is actually from that town. So the NWO is going to have to work very subtly to make sure these dopes don't raise a big stink.

Even then, putting together the actual functioning mechanism of the NWO is still going to take some time. Standardizing currency, weights and measures, communications protocols, personal I.D. standards, and so on, will take a long time by itself. Then the rest of the NWO bureaucracy will need to be put in place, one piece at a time. That's a lot of people to hire and train. It may take as long as 100-150 years to get things up and running well, and even then there will still be little pockets of people who just love their dictators or their glorious warrior ancestry and will want to put up a fight, probably using some kind of terrorism. They'll have to be routed out by the Army, of course. That may go on for a long time.

But, hopefully, the transition will be relatively smooth, and we can start enjoying the better functioning and more efficient systems (weather prediction, emergency response, etc.) before long.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Wolf321
I think its going to require something along the same lines to inspire the fight in my fellow man. Some draw the lines and the loss of free speech, others at free practice of faith, as a whole I think it will require mass imprisonment and torture/murder before people realize how sacred those rights lost were and are willing to risk all again to get them back.

Is that enough inspiration.

How to defeat the NWO

100777.com...

[edit on 20-8-2008 by kindred]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you............the dawn is coming!"

God I love that line. From a movie but true nonetheless.

I think the NWO is too smart to make a blunder like killing openly/publicly. They will take away our rights one by one very slowly, like they are now, until we have nothing left. The only way people will notice is if they stop and look back at what they all had, but poeple nowadays act too busy with various things in life to see the big picture.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaBears

I think it just takes the right opportunity. Either by design or by fate, the events of 9/11 gave the opportunity to grow the military machine, wage war, limit freedom and put in place a method to legally take away more and more rights when future opportunities avail themselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
All it would take is someone brave enough to stand up and tell it exactly how it is. Unfortunately at this moment in time, that person doesn't exist.

new topics

top topics

join