It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Planners' Family Oil Company: Record Profits Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Exxon Mobil once again reported the largest quarterly profit in U.S. history Thursday, posting net income of $11.68 billion on revenue of $138 billion in the second quarter.

That profit works out to $1,485.55 a second.

That barely beat the previous corporate record of $11.66 billion, also set by Exxon in the fourth quarter of 2007.

money.cnn.com...

The Rockefeller family, starting with J.D. Rockefeller in the 1800's, originally made their family fortune in the oil business. Their company was "Standard Oil," or "S.O."

Later the company became known as "Esso," and finally, "Exxon."

This is the same "Standard Oil" company that inspired this early political cartoon, from Theodore Roosevelt's days of trust-busting:

The same family behind that oil company, the Rockefellers, were the ones to originally have the WTC complex built.

J.D.'s grandsons David and Nelson Rockefeller were both key enough players in the construction of the entire site that the two towers were almost named after them.

The World Trade Center was conceived in the early 1960s by the Downtown-Lower Manhattan Development Association to revitalize the seedy radio row dominated by electronic stores. Chase Manhattan Bank chairman David Rockefeller, founder of the development association, and his brother, New York governor Nelson Rockefeller, pushed hard for the project, insisting it would benefit the entire city.

www.infoplease.com...

David Rockefeller is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

They had us under their thumb in the early 1900's, and now they have us completely under their thumb again in the early 2000's.

And an edit to draw attention to the fact that the Rockefellers themselves have already successful diversified into politics and big banking as well (notice above Nelson was the governor of NY and David a banker). And for anyone curious enough to dig, J.D. Rockefeller was once thought to have been the richest man in the US until it was revealed that most of his company's stock was owned by the Rothschild family. The Rothschild family goes back even further into European history, and even all of the gold bars in Fort Knox have (or had) the name "Rothschild" stamped onto them.

These are the people you don't need to see, that you never get to elect, that run your countries through money.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Great post but not as much to do with 911 as one might think. Iraq has a 70 billion oil surplus. I think they are taking advantage of the situation, but I cant say this is any proof that they engineered it.

I understand that there is much corelation and don't deny that. The logic behind 'follow the money' is pretty standard for any criminal investigation. The propblem I see with that is in the semantics of how you ask the question.

1. Who gained the most money from 911?
2. Who gained the most from 911?

1. No clue. Maybe Haliburton? Probably not Exxon.
2. Isreal, hands down.

In on it? Perhaps. Engineered and orchestrated it soley for oil profits, I say highly unlikely.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
Engineered and orchestrated it soley for oil profits, I say highly unlikely.

I hope no one thinks I was suggesting this. I'm just trying to draw attention to the people who deserve it, because oil and money are both one and the same means to something more important to these people and that is power.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

1. Who gained the most money from 911?
2. Who gained the most from 911?

1. No clue. Maybe Haliburton? Probably not Exxon.
2. Isreal, hands down.

Yeah when else fails...blame it on the Jews.

Are you a holocaust denier too?

top topics

join