It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I've never really subscribed to the belief of an impending North American Union, but there has been more and more evidence popping up lately that might just sway my opinion. I found the following site from a newspaper in Canada, and and it does seem like possible implementation of the NAU could be in trials now.

fina-nafi.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thank you for the News link.

After reading it it has become quite obvious that our leaders are planning a North American Union.

Especially with the way in which they loosely used the words "integration" and "consolidation" in the news article.

I will be sending the link to friends of mine.

If you run into any other news articles about NAFI you should post them here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That's exactly what I thought when I read through that site. By the looks of it, they are already doing a mock government and trials to find the best way to implement the NAU. Maybe I'm crazy, but I am starting to believe it is coming.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

Go to spp.gov, check it out, post a comment, if it is not that offensive they will even respond back to you. The NAU is real and no one will stop it, the majority of Americans are too stupid to do anything about it anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

from an outside source

the following provisions (and select impacts of those provisions) that are contained in versions of the House and/or Senate bills most of which would de facto aid in dissolving the United States’ borders.

 Legalization of an estimated 25 million plus illegal aliens who were in the U.S. before January, 2007. The Investment Banking House Bear Stearns estimated nearly 3 years ago that there were 18-20 million illegal aliens in the United States at that time. Therefore, the 25 million plus is a reasonable adjusted estimate. It is clear that the Census Bureau number of 12 million is a “political number.”
 The families of illegal aliens would also be allowed to come to the U.S. permanently and all could be put on a path to eventual citizenship
 Up to 400,000 new workers would be admitted annually and they and their families would be put on a path to permanent residency.
 Social Security benefits would be available to legalized illegals.
 A new visa program would allow a doubling of employment-based visas allowing up to 290,000 visa holders to be admitted to permanent residence every year.
 In-state tuition at colleges would be mandated for illegals but not for American citizens, applying from out-of-state.
 Likely provision of U.S. taxpayer funding to protect Mexico’s southern border (i.e. the southern border of the North American Union).
 Consider a May, 2007 study by Robert Rector of The Heritage Foundation which concluded that every low-skilled household in the U.S. costs taxpayers $22,449 more in tax-payer-funded social services than that household pays in taxes. Most illegal immigrants are low skilled.
 The downstream net costs to American taxpayers would likely exceed $2 trillion (again from The Heritage Foundation study)
 The Amnesty would also waive many criminal provisions - - for example, an alien who falsely claims citizenship would be eligible for Amnesty even though illegal entry is a crime.
 Background checks - - a criminal alien or gang member could apply for a “Z” visa without thorough background checks and receive probationary status and a residence card even if the background check is not complete.
 If an alien is in removal proceedings or being detained at the time of enactment of the Bill, then that alien could still apply for Amnesty. Those applying for Amnesty could not be detained or deported while their application was being processed - - essentially giving them immunity from justice.
 Terrorists and criminals could successfully apply for Amnesty. There is no prohibition that prevents the Homeland Security Secretary from waiving the grounds of ineligibility for those who have an outstanding administrative final order of removal, deportation or exclusion. Currently there are more than 600,000 such alien absconders in the U.S., who have defied orders to leave.
 Taxes: Illegal aliens would be required to provide the IRS information about tax payments only when applying for legal permanent residence status. Thus they could skirt the local, state, and federal tax laws because it is not a requirement to prove one has paid outstanding liabilities to get “Z” visa status under the Senate Bill.
 The Bill could add 100 million immigrants to the U.S. population in a mere 20 years (the version which was approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee in the last Session of Congress would have done just that).

www.virginiaabernethy.com...

illegal aliens wouldnt be aliens in a NAU just as anyone in the EU can arrive in the UK whenever they want

david

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

Thanks for the link, havnt read it yet will cover it in my blog.

top topics

join