It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all these marketing ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ok i was wondering because people might be the worlds biggest plague, i log into hotmail and yahoo or myspace and there is always some weird people. its like someone gave a mexican a camera and the dude just went crazy.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If you are weird, or just too weird, internet is propably the only place in the world in where you are able to participate and converse anyway. It is therefore no surprise that a lot of them have stumbled upon internet and decided to stay. Forever.

I'd say it is an excellent thing, and the worst excuse against it is to always read what they have to say. Just don't.

Do you not think people at ATS (including me) are not weird?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rawsom
If you are weird, or just too weird, internet is propably the only place in the world in where you are able to participate and converse anyway. It is therefore no surprise that a lot of them have stumbled upon internet and decided to stay. Forever.

I'd say it is an excellent thing, and the worst excuse against it is to always read what they have to say. Just don't.

Do you not think people at ATS (including me) are not weird?

ok i live in houston and for some reason the pop ups are local. so there was an advertisement for houston community college on this website and it had some dude in a pair of pajamas and a muscle shirt.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Pait

Your like mabus but not so clever, your more obvious.

Does any mod know if him and mabus have the same I.P address?

Probably not the same, because their posts are totally different, but yet have similarity, because they both don't make any sense lol.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Michael Pait

Your like mabus but not so clever, your more obvious.

Does any mod know if him and mabus have the same I.P address?

Probably not the same, because their posts are totally different, but yet have similarity, because they both don't make any sense lol.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

im like morbo on space dust

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
well i just blocked all the websites.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
How are the pop-ups local? Just thought I'd ask.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yeah this guy is obviously of the hook. He U2Ued me asking when I was going to change my avatar.

I didn't reply, but I did mark this weirdo as a foe!

reply to post by Frankidealist35

Same ads, they just check ip's and write your city name on it.

Or

Usually they have different ads for different states depending on the type of site you go to. I hate these type of ads because it slows the page load drastically while searching for the ad to place.

If you use a German proxy you'll get an ad for German match making!

new topics

top topics

join