It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Whitton and Rick Dyer admit to Bigfoot hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
In the newest youtube video they just released, they admit to the hoax and also accuse others of helping them perpetrate it.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
well duh lol....
Being from GA I can honestly tell you the fact that this was a police officer from Clayton County is enough to discredit this whole story. I think the photo they had of "Bigfoot" ended up being a Gorilla suit or something ridiculous like that.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well, I knew it was a hoax, as most of us all did. I'm only posting this new video that the two of them put out. They are claiming they had help with the hoax. That is new info.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Sorry but I dont see them admitting a hoax anywhere in that video?
I see some text come across of the screen.... And one photo I havnt seen yet but I dont actually see them admitting to it yet.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I guess I should have included the title to the video:

"YES A HOAX,,BUT WE HAD ALOT OF HELP!!"

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
yeah nice being white trash, hayseed idiots. what a waste of my time. I sincerely hope they do meet up with a sasquatch someday. and it kills them. the boys who cried Bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well it may have been a hoax but this make me happy

As for Whitton, he doesn't seem to have a job to come back to in Georgia.

Asked for comment on Officer Whitton, Clayton County, Ga., Chief of Police Jeffrey Turner, corrected FoxNews.com. "You mean ex-officer Whitton."

"As soon as we saw it was a hoax," Chief Turner explained, "I filed the paperwork to terminate his employment."

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Mr Biscardi knew it had to be a hoax when he "examined" the costume. He was in on this and took possession of the "body" so it would either be stolen, taken by the government or sold to a private collector. With Russian scientists set to fly in and test the DNA and give it a positive result, Mr Biscardi had a good scam idea this time. Thank you for posting the video. Hopefully Mr Biscardi will be a man and hone up to his part of the scam. I would not count on it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Sure Tom knew it wasn't real. He said himself he touched and prodded it and it was REAL!! He was in on it. I think they changed their story after the whole thing got out of hand. I think he should get out of the bigfoot field because no one would ever believe him now. He has made a fool out of himself.

new topics

top topics

join