It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Bugs, etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If ghosts such as humans, demons, cats, dogs, etc. can exist why do you think the smaller critters such as mice, bugs, frogs, etc wouldn't be ghosts? Just got to pondering this. Maybe that little itch you get on your knee is a ghost masquito? I dunno just something to maybe talk about?

Maybe there small bodies//souls dont have the ability to gather energy like a larger thing would?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by ExCloud]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I was hoping for a atleast some idea of what people think is the reason they cannot? Guess not?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I never really thought about it until you asked. Maybe they don't have enough soul/energy to manifest. Maybe they didn't have a soul to begin with? Maybe someone else can offer an opinion.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Im hoping for somewhat of an answer we got Ghost dogs, cats, etc yet why wouldnt we have ghost bugs there would be millions upon millions? They kill them selves out of energy to manifest?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I asked a similar question about dinosaurs, the main response I got was, do they have concious thought? OR even enough energy that it's soul could sustain itself in our world? To be honest I have no clue. I'm sure some of the more experienced members can tell you.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well my guess is a dino would have thoughts like a dog or a cat maybe even more. They are very large though so it would take a whole lot of energy to manifest. bugs it should be simple heh.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would think that all living things have souls but I could be wrong. I don't think what you are on earth, Dog, Bug, Person, etc.. matters when you are in spirit. However, perhaps the spirit evolves and/or comes back again to a higher form of life.

As for actual ghosts. It is believed that all ghosts move on eventually.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
phantom bugs? sure why not, I think so. But dinosaurs, I doubt it.

Anyway, I do think that are already some lengthy threads on this.

new topics

top topics

join