It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting out fliers...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ill be posting and leaving fliers everywhere I go until Im satisfied that Ive done enough, all I want people to do is read them and hopefully research and come to their own conclusions. Im hoping to open some eyes with this, thanks to John Nada for the Wake Up Call videos, I hope its okay that I used your info for this. Here it is, I really want opinions on other things to add so I can make as many different fliers as possible. I hope everyone that reads this will give me their input, dont we all want to open as many eyes as possible?

"GIVE ME CONTROL OF A NATION'S
MONEY SUPPLY, AND I CARE NOT
WHO MAKES ITS LAWS"

MAYER AMSCHEL ROTHSCHILD.
FOUNDER OF ROTHSCHILD BANKING DYNASTY

The same families that set up the Federal Reserve in 1913 still control it today.
These people literally have the power to print money, and have used this power
to expand their own personal ambitions ever since.

Since the formation of the Federal Reserve in 1913, a number of highly secretive
organisations have been set up by banking families such as the Rockefellers and
the Rothschilds.

The most notable of these are the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission
and the Coucil on Foreign Relations, all of which seek to recruit members from
high positions of power and influence in the world.

These organisations consist of the most prominent and powerful people in global business,
banking, finance, politics, education, media, military and intelligence.

Members recieve incentives such as "assistance" with their careers, in exchange
for loyalty and obedience to the agenda and requests of the organisation.

The objective of all these organisations is to create a "one world government",
ruled ruthlessly from behind the scenes by a tiny minority of bankers and other "elites".

Commonly referred to as the "New World Order", this would mean the end of freedom as we
know it and the dawning of a new dark age for man.

A global dictatorship, whose power can never be questioned or challenged...
A world where every human action is strictly monitored and controlled, and people
serve as little more than slaves to a tiny elite.

The most powerful of these organisations is the Bilderberg Group...

Please do yourself a favor and research this, even if you think its a load of garbage at least do the research.

This is your wake up call.

BRS

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Great idea, I sometimes before going to shows will burn a couple copies of Alex Jones movies or esoteric agenda and I just hand a couple out usually dont really push any info on them maybe just have a smoke with them out front and go "hey check out this movie man" I sometimes will see the same people at a later time usually turns out well. If you flyer be prepared to get some grief almost always happens to me if people start to try and get a rise just walk away, that always works because most cases that person is not open to new idea anyhow and you save breathe and face.

let me know if you find any good flyer resources on the net I know they exist I just am having trouble finding them in google.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thanks. Yeah, I can already picture the grief Im going to get. I was thinking about putting a few on bulletin boards at local supermarkets, in the library, bookstores and even outside of banks as well as handing some out. Like I said, if only a few people decide to research it, its a few more people open to the idea.

The crap Im going to get is the smallest of sacrifices as far as Im concerned.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
well truthfully if you hand them a flyer that just has a bunch of words on it then they probably 1. wont read it or 2. you or they will be far away enough from you by the time they realize what they read they probably wont care SO your flyer may or may not be that effective but if you make one that on one side screams "BLEEP THE FED" or "YOUR MONEY IS WORHTLESS" then on the other side you list your evidence that will work better but you will invariably be more likely to gather more grief.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Are you saying that I should give links and stuff like that on the flier as well?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
honestly though when your flyering keep a couple copies of "freedom to facisim" in your back pocket and hand them out to people you meet on the street that are interested CD-R's are so cheap these days and most of these good movies are free.

also stencils work well if your into getting arrested for graffiti.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I dont have any copies of that book, Ill start with this for now.

If only a few people respond, at least its more than we got now.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodRedSky

I admire your passion to make a difference but it's not worth the effort. You will not make a difference, go with the flow and just sit back and enjoy the show. The elites who run this world will get what they want and no one will stop them. Make the most out of life while you are here and do what you can to live in peace with everyone. The real fun will begin in the afterlife where the rules of mankind will not apply. Just my opinion, we are free to believe whatever we want. Point is, just be nice to everyone while you are here and make the most out of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Damn 64 views and only one person replied. I really want some input, if I could make something that encompasses why our money is basically worthless now and why those who control it could have us in a stranglehold in no time, or basically something thats really gonna catch peoples attention from the first line in...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think you were talking bout "america freedom to fascism" is movie and easily downloaded and easily made into a CD for someone check it out if you have not watched it its a pretty good film.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe

I admire your passion to make a difference but it's not worth the effort. You will not make a difference, go with the flow and just sit back and enjoy the show. The elites who run this world will get what they want and no one will stop them. Make the most out of life while you are here and do what you can to live in peace with everyone. The real fun will begin in the afterlife where the rules of mankind will not apply. Just my opinion, we are free to believe whatever we want. Point is, just be nice to everyone while you are here and make the most out of it.

Thanks, I may not make a difference myself, but I might spark the mind of the person that does.

One person finds out, they tell another who in turn tells another and so on.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

look I somewhat agree with what that guy said but... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! You dont have to look any further then luke from we are change you can watch his first video and see the energy in him and it flowed into a pretty awesome grass roots movement that like it or not gets in the enemies face.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Awesome work bro!! Keep the good fight alive, and spread the word!!

One word of caution though...most people are not ready to believe their government has fed them, lie after lie, after lie, in addition to a lethal dosage of poison in our water,food, meds, etc just for...ya know good measure...

Those of us that are aware, are doing what we can to help others find their truth...you are not alone!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well like I said, it probably (99.9% sure) wont be me, but maybe the person that takes what I wrote to heart and does the research then passes it on...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

Thank you for the encouragement (sp?). If there was a handful of people in every state doing this we certainly could make a difference. ATS is about denying ignorance and by taking that slogan and applying it to real life we can do things on a bigger scale than we can imagine...I hope.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If it helps to wake some people up, it's got to be a good thing. I have mentioned a similar idea to my partner aswell. Imagery is always a good one to grab the attention - maybe one in the face image or a series of smaller ones to allude to some of the things the NWO will bring about.

Definately put links to information websites, discussion boards , important documents, books, one of the more credible illuminati defectors, etc and highlight some of the odd things going on in the world at the moment.

How about an A4 sized paper, folded up : images on the front and headlines then you have a few pages for text/links/references/NWO plans

I'm gathering you have quite a long list of sites you have in your favourites folder - if you need any input, eg reccomendations about other sites to include as links if you do decide to put them on the flyer, let me know, I've sourced a couple of very good ones which you may not have...might be worth getting people to pool research findings ?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think its a wonderful idea. A flyer could provide information, a small newspaper itself, and be given a name, with some of the best links. Also dvds burnt off on material that is able to be shared. Doing it alone is better than nothing, but once we get moved again, I was hoping to get a group going, maybe via meetup. A group can share a few of the low costs of producing these on computers, and the work to get them out. Could have a booth at a craft fair or farmers market. Could be door to door sometimes. Could host a public awareness night with films and talks being given. A few people have gotten into that. Getting a small group going would be best.
But its a numbers game. Some estimates have put it around 3-5 % who are getting used to alternate news as their main sources, or who have woken up. But some changes and trickle down of information has happened just from this portion alone. If we could 10% even, it would spread like a domino effect, word to word, in the street. Truth has a resonance.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by mystiq]

Edit to add: With a group, the key is to make information as enjoyable as possible (though the subject matter isn't). Ie. gifts, perks. For an event, stuff for kids, face painting, childminding while the parents are occupied. Another idea with a group is to produce its own film and get people interested in offering their opinions on camera after they have a chance to view the material, and get in discussions about it. People do like to give their opinions. The key is to get them familiar with the material and not just chuck it.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thank you Cosmic and Mystiq.

I will take your opinions into account, my flier is becoming bigger than I thought it would. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Im off to dispense my first set of fliers and hang my first set of posters...Wish me luck!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My first day went better than expected, a guy I handed a flier to read it, acknowledged he knew about the NWO and thanked me. He also asked me if Ive ever see "Zietgeist".

I put up a few posters as well, mostly along the main road in my town (which gets stopped up by traffic at more than a few times in the day).

Tonight Ill hang more, under the cover of darkness.

I can only hope tomorrow goes this well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join