Yes I am bumping this up again
) I read this discussion and decided to pay close attention to the show and gather my own intelligence.
So I have been watching Ghosthunters for some time now. I have not seen every episode but I have seen enough to come to a conclusion.
So I may be wrong in some of my conclusions, feel free to straighten me out.
1. They are always feeling cold and drafty. Now they are quick to debunk every creepy feeling over elecrical stuff.
Yet they are always feeling cold and drafty. Anyone knows that houses have drafts, even random ones. Big houses especially have cold spots, even
random ones.So they won't accept creepy feelings but will accept drafts. I have not seen them ask someone who gets creepy feelings if it only happens
at certain times.
So they are not very methodical at this.
I am really tired of the "oh, i feel a cold spot deal".
2. Everyone seems to declare they have seen full appiritions, but I have not really seen one. Graphics not good enough?
And a shadow running against the background doesn't count.
That brings me to 3.
3. It seems that most of the ghostly figures we see is on heat radar, which is very easy to fabricate.
4. Objects that are moving and/or turning on, are never actually seen. The camera is on Jason or Grant.
Even while they are "witnessing the movement' the camera is still on them. that or the cameramen are really stupid.
5. The cameramen never seem to catch anything. Only the TAPS lesser quality cameras.
6. this show seems relatively popular, why are they still working at RotoRooter?
7. If they see so many ghosts, why do they say "cool" but completely freak out over a bug?
8. Why are all the EVP in English?
or with American accents?
There have been a lot of immigrants in our history.
I want a "get out" in a southern drawl.
9. I have not seen them ask the homeowners if their pets could be causing a ruckous.
10. They don't ask if occurences occur at a particular time of year or time.
11. If most people see them during the day, but they only film at night, why don't they film over 24 hours?
12. I know they may not say on tv, but they don't ask the peoples medical history. Something as simple as an eye floater can make people think they
see movement out of the corner of their eyes. Medications can make you dizzy or hallucinate.
13. Wouldn't the film crews cameras pick up the evps?
14. Why are Jason and Grant always seeing things we can't? And again, the camera is always on them. If they want us to believe, there needs to be a
camera on the room and them. Their expressions and exclamations are not enough for me.
15. I have seen STeve "reviewing" four cameras at once. You can't watch four screens at once and not miss something. Not very practical to me.
16. Why don't any of these homeowners try their own recordings and filming over time and offer them up as proof. Before or after TAPS comes. I knew I
had ghosts, and the team declared I didn't, you can bet I would do my own filming and do a "SEE!"
17. And when they get the, sort of evidence, where they are not 100% postitive of an infestation. Why don't they continue investigating or come
I know they don't have time to do every place for extended periods, but a good idea would be to have a sub team taht continues working or goes back
to check a place.And have clippets of it on the show.
[edit on 24-10-2008 by nixie_nox]