It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic, or just really clever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm psychic! Ok, probably not. Good intuition? Clever? Something else? I'm unsure, but would like input regardless.

Example of the sort of things I do on occassion. I could do it more often, but only occassionaly write this stuff down for fun. Yesterday, my wife was going to the Old Navy, picking up some clothes for her new semestar in college. I said bye to her, did some writing, and then scribbled on a piece of paper, "2 work shirts - I'm psychic!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I remember a thread a while ago that had a link to a bunch of different psychic tests you could take.
If nothing else, they were fun.

Found it, so here it is! Good luck
Online Intuition Tests Abound

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here is my humble opinion about it. We are all psychic, each with strengths in certain areas; example- some might be more precognative (sp?)than telekinetic, etc.

The difference in you is that you choose to acknowledge it, which is a good thing. I have heard many times, as I am sure you have too, that the more we use it the more we get from it, just like a muscle. We all have muscles, some are more defined than others because they get used more.

So good for you for acknowledging and using your talents. I wish we all would!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hi fleabit.

That is to be explained very simply. All in this universe consists of oscillation - also the chair on that you sits. Because however the chair has only a very low oscillation, you do not sense it. If now your wife makes something or also thinks, that are also oscillation. And you are probably so very sensitive that you receive this oscillation. That you know it previously, is that there is no time. It happens actually all simultaneously.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join