It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Pitcher Hits USA Player in the Head - Baseball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The Chinese baseball team should have been thrown off the field. They hit 6 Americans in ONE GAME during the Olympics. This was clearly intentional and dangerous. This player was taken to the hospital due to dizziness and I am curious if he was poisoned with lead laced medicine after he got there.

www.liveleak.com...

There is something going on with the Chinese and U.S.A baseball teams. The tension is definitely high. I hope this is not part of a much larger problem with the Olympics.It seems as though this years Olympics are giving me uneasy feelings and I'm not sure why? Is anyone else feeling this way?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yeah, there is a definite sleaze factor. Plus that whole little girl singer thing.

The coach for the US gymnastics team was on tv saying something about scores changing...I didn't get the whole story but will see if I can find it.

Plus the gymnasts have to be 16 to compete, some of the girls on teh Chinese team had newspaper articles written up about them before the games quoting their ages as 12 and 13, but the Chinese gov later issued passports for them saying all were 16. LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I believe they have a forum for stuff like this on BTS

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
The Chinese baseball team should have been thrown off the field. They hit 6 Americans in ONE GAME during the Olympics. This was clearly intentional and dangerous. This player was taken to the hospital due to dizziness and I am curious if he was poisoned with lead laced medicine after he got there.

www.liveleak.com...

There is something going on with the Chinese and U.S.A baseball teams. The tension is definitely high. I hope this is not part of a much larger problem with the Olympics.It seems as though this years Olympics are giving me uneasy feelings and I'm not sure why? Is anyone else feeling this way?

Had you watched the game you would know that only the last one was intentional.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yea but If this baseball game is any indication of how things are going...it seems as though the Chinese have no qualms about using violence.I mean hitting someone in the head intensionally could have killed that guy.Even with the helmet on...it has happened before I believe.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I used to be a pitcher.. and the ball can get away from you from one time to another..
and it looked like he was trying to throw the nastiest slider had ever thrown..
notice how off balance he was after the ball left his hand..

I doubt it was intentional.. but if they hit that many players.. its hard to say it wasnt.. I mean c'mon.. these are supposed to be the countries best..

then the umpire looked like he was going to go and have a little chat with the pitcher.. but then changed his mind..

new topics

top topics

join