It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Space Travel, the Galactic Federation and a One World Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have a theory that the ruling elite, or the Illuminati, of this world have in their possession aircraft to travel to other planets. This could perhaps be why the governments never release the true meanings behind the UFO phenomena, as most would agree that the major banks control governments around the world, like the IMF and the Federal Reserve in the U.S.

I've also stated, too, that the governments are in alliance with the Grey alien beings, with technology- seeding and reverse-engineering.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This particular post deals with the Illuminati and their possible "UFO" technology that is hidden and secretive by the Dark Governments.

It is stated by people with an alternative view that Hollywood is controlled by the Illuminati network, therefore, this is how they would condition the massess to the acceptance of alien beings among us, and the Illumintie networks' space-travelling aircraft technology.

So, the theory is that the Illuminati have aircraft technology to travel around various parts of our world and to other planets as well. This theory sounds way "out there", but I believe it is possible. This could explain why there are so many unexplained UFO sightings.

For more interesting information, see:

www.luisprada.com... tic_federation.htm

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Not so way out there...in fact, there are more than one widely accepted conspiracy theories out there to this effect.....

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
that article is badly written
i'm not convinced

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
that article is badly written
i'm not convinced

yeah, it was poorly written (sorry, couldn't resist). i don't buy it either.

though i do believe in the concept that movies do prepare us for something. you can link almost every movie made to some conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a possibility

no matter how poorly written

i definitely believe they are in contact with and some higher ups in nwo conspiracy i would definitely say they travel with the grays

to other planets .....?

why not?

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I have a theory that the ruling elite, or the Illuminati, of this world have in their possession aircraft to travel to other planets.

In my view there is a small group in-the-know (it was called mj-12, it is now called something else) but it is

- not in the ruling circles
- not in the government

but rather a mixed bag of military, ex-military, etc.

To keep secret, it's been proven that that's what works.
Anything larger or outside of that scope always get revealed.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a bit far fetched but i allways make sure to read this stuff with an open mind seeing how anything is possible in the universe. one can only hope though that there is some sort of alliance out there that'll help bring down the system here on earth.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I've also stated, too, that the governments are in alliance with the Grey alien beings, with technology- seeding and reverse-engineering.

After reading "Above Black", my belief in the Greys has been solidifed-- I don't doubt our Gov't's contact with them, and the idea that keeping an official confirmation of UFO's out of the question for the purpose of not allowing the public to question extensive space travel is not far fetched at all. In addition, many many people have come forward to state that the Gov't is and has been working on their own UFO flight technology (and the thousands of accounts regarding Area 51 being a staging ground for Gov't-made UFO's is nothing new either).

top topics

join