It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flies attracted to negative emotions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I found this very interesting thread when searching google for "flies" and "evil energy".

Last winter I watched a short documentary about exorcism on tv. I got curious and searched youtube for exorcism videos. I got sucked so into it, that I spent the next 2 days watching one exorcism video after another. The more time passed, the more I could feel the space in my 1-room apartment fill with negative energy.

(I have insect protection nets on both of my windows, it was winter, there has never been a fly in my apartment before).

As I was at my desk watching exorcism stuff, suddenly - out of nowhere - the biggest, darkest and most disgusting fly I have ever seen in my life dropped on my keyboard and just sat there looking at me. Then it dropped from the desk, almost down to the ground and I watched it flying very low and slowly away straight to the other side of the room where it left my apartment when I opened the door for it.

There is no way this thing could have been in my apartment before. The humming sound it made when flying was so loud I would have noticed it before. The whole situation was somewhat surreal and I am sure flies and evil are somehow connected.
edit on 18-10-2014 by madriven because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2014 by madriven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I don't know on this one, for the past going on 2 years, I've had flies in my house year round. Not just a few, I mean a lot. Big and small.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread,I found some members' stories fascinating.I live in the African Bush,but we don't have more flies than one could reasonably expect,during times of either predominantly positive or negative vibes in the house.We have a thing with ladybugs,though,well the husband has.For months now,ladybugs are always gravitating towards him,sometimes he will find 2 on him at the same time.One bit him the other day, I find that funny for some reason:-D but all the time,ladybugs,in his bed he finds them,in his car,at work,on his body,like his a ladybug magnet.

Mantises seem to like being near me and that's fine with me, they're awesome creatures whom I revere.

I myself associate flies with germs and disgustingness,so I hate them in my house,but luckily I've never had experiences like the OP or some members who replied.I cannot think how they got in,OP,if your place was sealed up.Bit of a mystery,that.

Whether flies are/has anything to do with evil,I cannot say,I see them from a purely shamanic viewpoint as nuisance creatures,but very necessary creatures-i find it very hard to think of animals and living creatures in terms of good or evil ,or make such associations.Even poisonous snakes have a purpose to serve in nature.If they come too close to my house I kill them,not because I see snakes as evil,just a case of needs must,for practical purposes.I can't help they're that deadly,They can't help they're that deadly-it's just how nature works,but I also cannot have poisonous as hell creatures freely slithering around or into my house.I still feel badly about it though.

Pheromones-i'm thinking the flies,in general,things like the ladybugs being all over my husband all the time(we have in our lives never seen so many ladybugs in our house,or with such frequency,as lately) In the natural,it could be attributed to pheromones given off by people under certain conditions,like stress,extreme negativity,depression,etc.In the spiritual I would normally consider an unusual and persistent creature presence around a person,to be possible Totem manifestation,which is always helpful and to be welcomed.The OP's experience sounds a bit different,though,seeing there was the whole meditation+negativity-release thing.

A member mentioned a house that always seemed "dark" no matter that adequate light was let in? I grew up in such a house.Those types of residences are not healthy to reside in for long.My best friend lives in a house like that also.Been that way since I met her 11 years ago.

Anyway,a very interesting thread,this,s+f.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
spirit-animals.com...

Fly Totem,in case anyone is interested-because Earth can and will send messages at any time,in any form,even if the creature bringing the message is not one of your prime Totems.Think of it as a very large wardrobe filled with clothing for every occasion,Mama passes you what she thinks you need to put on,that day:-)

Not saying the OP's experience is Totem-related,just a heads-up in general,to everyone,re creature manifestations being possible Totem manifestations.
edit on 11-11-2014 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mopusvindictus

That is weird, but how did they even get into the room? If there was no easy way in, and you're fairly sure there was no source of newly hatched larvae ... ?

Did you have any trouble getting rid of them? Did you shoo them out or swat them dead? It's very strange.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have had a similar event occur in my family home on a few occasions. We could never pinpoint the source of the infestation. a large group (20 or 30) of flies just appeared at random in one particular room. The room is a small spare bedroom (it was mine as a kid), and is not in daily use. We keep a bed made up in there, along with a small wardrobe and bedside locker. Just a regular 'box-room' in a normal semi-detached house. Anyway, a few times over the last 25 years or so, we've had big groups of bluebottles suddenly appear in there. There are no wall vents or grills, just a small window. My parents have both heard the sound of footsteps (like someone walking across this room) when in the room below.

A few months back, my mother was on the landing outside the room, and heard a low, deep growling or burping sound. The rest of the family was downstairs in the living room. Frightened the bejaysus out of her.
My father slept in there recently, and woke up next morning with a red rash around his torso, kind of like the rash you get with shingles, but no pain. One of the dogs also has an obsession with trying to get in to this room.

Parents told the flies were back again last week. There were no signs of any food source in there. No dead mice or dropped rotten fruit and this isn't a regularly used room. Anyone have any ideas?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mopusvindictus

yes house flies are spiritual spies. i made a thread a while back about fruit flies and the positive effects they have on meditation. you should try it. they have the ability to gather answers for you.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mopusvindictus We must take notice of how flies have landed on Obama 3 times in videos and he even killed one of them. Also Hillary Clinton had a fly land on her twice during the 2nd debate. If they are attracted to evil, then this is significant. I am in another discussion on u-tube and a Christian said this is a alarm bell to Christians.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Flies are a normal creation of God.

Now, Pharoh's magic practicing priests were able to reproduce the gadfly.

Meditation is also linked to demonism.

It's most likely a demon appeared to both of you that could make these flies produce.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So, I found this due to my own fly incident.

If you'll notice the username, I have just moved out of a house on a street called Baum after living there for thirteen years. Through the years we noticed a lot of things, me and my sisters, from hair being braided to conversations going on downstairs while everyone was well asleep. In the past three years, however, we began to seek out our tormentors, ready and waiting with cameras and voice records; armed with an Ouija board. Now, that probably wasn't the best idea we'd ever had, but it was ours and we rolled with it.

We never experienced anything particularly horrific after using the board, though things got pretty bad after the first two years. Now, my oldest sister was 19 at the time, going to college and living with her boyfriend of 3 years, Matt. Matt wasn't in a very good spot at the time, he'd just lost his grandfather - whom he loved dearly, to Alzheimer's. Our mother had always been an issue, refusing to allow us to research the house, which is 200 years old, at all - She'd get so angry so we stopped asking. But, it was a sunny afternoon, a few weeks after Matt's Pap died, that we decided to get out the board again; Matt had never been comfortable with it, so he sat next to me on the sofa while the other two played. I took notes on my sister's laptop, while he looked uncomfortable.

Then it said something; Something I'd read about way too much - Zozo. When asked to spell its name it clearly spelled out Z-O-Z-O, before quickly tracing out P-A-P, which is what Matt called his grandfather. Now I immediately told them to say goodbye and leave, but they continued to play as it continued to taunt Matt. They played for a while, then Matt and my sister were back off to college four hours away, but we still heard about what came next.

So this comes from my trustworthy older sister; Matt walked into the bedroom, which houses the bathroom before screaming out for Cheyenne, my sister. When she entered the room he was on the floor, back against the bed, panting- He recalled being grabbed and thrown against the bed. We later found out that this happened after they had purchased their own Ouija board, and stored it away under the bed. Matt, begrudgingly, admitted that this incident was not the only one and that he'd had multiple nightmares, and seen things moving around the room and in the mirrors.

My sister, who is highly used to the paranormal, salted the board and burned white sage; After which this stopped. Now fast forward one year, eight board sessions, the forming of our paranormal group, the Supernatural Happenings Investigative Society, the death of my beloved animals, a cat, dog, and horse, and we have the things that have happened over the past two months.

After losing my dear Promise, a 13-year-old Quarter horse, due to unnatural causes, we decided to move out. We looked for a while, but never found anything we liked - Then we saw our house - A small cape cod style white house, with black shutters and 1.2 miles away from the barn I work at - It was a done deal.

The night we signed the lease papers, however, we returned to quite the fright. Though everything was clean, and the windows were sealed, the 2,000 square foot house literally buzzed with the number of flies in it. We hung traps and in the following day's things calmed down. Next, I get severely sick, before passing it onto my sister, for no reason - I was never exposed to anything, and I never get sick. Now we're ready to move, I'm not sick, Michaela's barely sick, we're good. Until Michaela's living horse, Breeze, slices open an artery in her leg, that is. That's fine we take care of it - But, when we arrive at the new house the next day, a black crow is dying of a broken neck right out-front my bedroom window and that was not okay. Still, we continue moving - Now today we took our last load - However the whole house, mind you, it completely empty, and still manages to reek of death and rotting flesh. We muddle through it, but we all felt extremely nauseous and had headaches when we left.

Now I know this should be behind us, but does anyone have any guesses of what we lived with for 13 years?
edit on 1-7-2018 by DropABaum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join