It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flies attracted to negative emotions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I had a very strange experience recently after a long meditation.

I Meditated, doing a mixture of Pranayama and Tibetan Deep Chant for a solid 2 hrs... It was an unusally long a potent meditation in which I was actively seeking to clear alot of rubbish out of my head, (I had a divorce a few deaths and some other rather traumatic things happen in the last couple of years)

When I reached the height of the meditation I had a dual mind experience in which I was thinking and operating in 2 visual fields at once, in one I could see myself flying over my brain and was untangling various clusters of damaged neurons and cells and in my other field of view I was visualizing one by one and reliving all the traumatic events...

anyway...aside from describing the trip itself, that is only for the purpose of understanding...

Here's what happened after:

When I awoke... My room, which had the door closed...

Was filled with flies...

There was no food I could have missed I'm in a new place, the room was empty almost... and recently cleaned intensely by staff... AC was on, no open windows...

and my room was filled with flies... following a tremenous release I made of some very real negative energy that had built up within me...

Now... I described this to a friend of mine, a close friend who also meditates and explained what I had done...
a few weeks later (yesterday) I get a call... He had the exact same experience I did, woke up from the trance... room was filled with flies...

Now I am not talking in my experience about...2 or 3 flies, I'm talking about... dozens of Flies... more than I have ever seen in a room in my life...

I know that flies are connected to Evil... , Haunting are often reported to involve flies... so on and so on...

Is it possible... that Flies have the ability to not just sense Decay? But The violence and malign emotions associated with death as well? That they are attracted to evil and death and disease on a level other than smell? Or Maybe that they can just Smell those phermones and emotions when they rise in a person... i.e. they don't just smell a corpse but can smell the emotions that might lead to a corpse?

I don't know but the experience is very strange and Evil has for a long time been associated with Flies...

I am very curious about this because, people say Greys and demons and other beings can actually sense Fear.... I know a dog can? or sense Death...

So what do you all think do flies have a set of perceptions that allow them or signal them to be drawn to Evil emotions or Death etc, etc... prior to an event occouring?

Anyone have any similar strange experiences regarding flies?

or other thoughts or answers to what happened in that room?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by mopusvindictus]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I dunno. I always have one or two flies buzzing around me, and only me, when I'm at work or in my truck.
I bath once or twice daily, put on deodorant, clean clothes.
I know they are attracted to the smell we give off when we sweat, they aren't just attracted to decay.

Now, was it large flies, small flies, blue bottle flies, ect.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Some links as i research this...

Flies negative energy

flies paranormal

giant flies 1

giant flies 2

flies manifested

Windows seem to build up and trap negative energy and flies will accumulate there from what I am reading... cool photo of a guy who bombed one of his windows...

lots of stuff out there on this subject... totally freaky...

I wonder... if I was in some way possesed or under the influence of a Demon, my...attitude has improved...signifigantly since the incident honestly...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I dunno. I always have one or two flies buzzing around me, and only me, when I'm at work or in my truck.
I bath once or twice daily, put on deodorant, clean clothes.
I know they are attracted to the smell we give off when we sweat, they aren't just attracted to decay.

Now, was it large flies, small flies, blue bottle flies, ect.

Fat Black Lazy Flies.. Dozens of them... and I swear the room to my door was closed...

Typically after I do a serious meditation I will phase in and out in a lucid dream state for a few hrs... always exhausted afterwards... I think the methods I use release natural '___' into my body because I have a very intense trip from it every time...

But my roomie came home and saw them so did other people... it was'nt a hallucination or anything like that

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wasps smell fear. Flies smell sh1t ????

They're insects and their brains are going to be at a similar level of development (vs a vs reptile, mammal), so if a wasp can detect fear, why shouldn't a fly detect something? It's got to do something somewhere.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Good point... this is fascinating to me, because if Flys have thios attraction to..negative energy, negative emotions...

It would in the end lend alot of creedence biologically to...Other things more eveolved having this same sense.

opeople often ask questions like... "why would Grey eat babies" "what plreasure does a demon get from our fears" and on and on...

if we could identify this as true in flies, that they ...are attracted to Negative Energy... then, it has a relevant and real basis in anture for there being things that... are attracted to our fear, hate, violence..

mothman is another creature reported to show up when disasters are near...

maybe within flies we have a basis for the things in Life that... are attracted to evil...

Heck.. my dog always knew when someone was rotten... or scared

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I think you may need to look for words. As this is a family site, I will use the letter X as meaning sh1t.

We know what X is. But some actions people do we define as X. We have all done this at least once to get the feeling, some many times and regularly. But if you feel like this, your brain is associating X with your actions and you. And you feel X. I should add that we have backwards peristalsis in our sleep and have to brush our teeth in the morning in part to get rid of the taste of X. Now if we are alluding this in our minds, through reflection or otherwise, we are going to give off the energy of smelling X.

EDIT: This presupposes that the fly can pick up this perception. It is possible that the effect makes us secrete small amounts of X which the fly smells, or if it is responding to electro-magnetic energy that bees are proven to use and MRI scanners in hospital all show that we give off.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by redled]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh I stated directly... I released alot of mental X that day... I had a load of X go down in my life, traumatic X... and Mediatation has been freeing me from it step by step and that day was ...gigantic.

There was no biological anything in terms of breath lol, or hygenine or food... fasting and exercise and dry sauna is part of my personal regimin

So, what I am trying to identify if... go over those things in my head, released hormones, phermones that the flies could have smelled?

and... I somehow doubt this because

A: my system is that dang clean and if it was an attraction to the smell, wouldn't they be attracted to times when I wasn't as clean and when I was actively stressed

B: and this gets my brain in a noodle...

The room was closed, entirely... I live in AZ, 110 outside, sealed up tight in here, and I was fasting so there was no food around for them to have been born of either...

and the door was closed... and every window outside the door... and the flies weren't in the rest of the house...

C: This leaves me with not chemical attraction but energy attraction... which is still in the realm of attraction and possible we don't know every sense every creature has...

But here is where I hit the wall...

The house was still locked tight and no cracks because I seal them, drives my ac bill up over 400.00 in the summer if I don't... so I mean I was locked down tight as possible...

How did they get in?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Or...

and I hate to think this... did they come out of me? Did I beat something that day... a demon?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Nah, just like trying to bring together science and mad stuff.....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I certainly dont know much about flies or whether or not their attracted to negative energy. It seems possible though.

That picture of all the flies on your window reminds me of the scene in the amiteville horror ( I think thats the movie) where the priest is in the bathroom praying and all the flies start showing up on the window.

spooky stuff.

on a side note, if I were you Id spray some bug spray or get an exterminator out there. The sound of flies buzzing around drives me nuts. especially when im trying to sleep.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I've actually read that those little swarms of gnats you see about head level just all mindlessly swarming in a compact area ... do it in that specific location because of magnetic "eddys" caused by the soul/rock in the land..

also there's a story of ... i forgot which story.. might have been the fire in the sky travis walton story...

where when the craft left..
they found thousands of flies BURNED INTO the trees surrounding where the craft was.

as if they were attracted to it.. then got blasted away fast when the craft shot off.

i've noticed many more tiny flies around me lately actually.
never ever seen ones like this before actually. they jump around robotically almost like a wolf spider .. jumping spider if you've ever seen those little guys.

-

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
I've actually read that those little swarms of gnats you see about head level just all mindlessly swarming in a compact area ... do it in that specific location because of magnetic "eddys" caused by the soul/rock in the land..

also there's a story of ... i forgot which story.. might have been the fire in the sky travis walton story...

where when the craft left..
they found thousands of flies BURNED INTO the trees surrounding where the craft was.

as if they were attracted to it.. then got blasted away fast when the craft shot off.

i've noticed many more tiny flies around me lately actually.
never ever seen ones like this before actually. they jump around robotically almost like a wolf spider .. jumping spider if you've ever seen those little guys.

-

Really? That is fascinating because I am a seriously strong believer that the greys are utterly malevolent

everyone claims that the Greys are Reptillians of some sort but my personal theory is they are an insect like species and that they are attracted to negative emotions and the connection to flies in the paranormal is striking

I'd be extremely curious if anyone has had anyother experiences or stories of flies being attracted to ufo landing sites... I very often have thought that the Greys actaully are from here and do live underground and the connection to the "fallen angels" and stories of demons would be a step closer to being connected if there is this commonality of them being an attractor of flies as demons are said to be.

It is hard for science to study or even know to look for , senses we ourselves don't posses

This is probably just smell but fascinating none the less, I was aout this past week with my son and daughter and she being 3 took by far the most Misquito bites my son second and me none...

and it almost makes me wonder if Purity has something to do with it, I remember my mother always would always say "they bit you because your sweet"

But really I am an extremely healthy guy, my blood should be giving off any scent that says I'm less healthy, so why do they bite children more than adults?

My guess is the skin is thinner and they can see via heat vision better a child than myself, but I got NO bug bites whatsoever that day and she was eaten alive, and a smaller target.

hard to say, and the attraction of gnats to my hea dis ridiculous and annoying, I'd love some insight into why they choose to fly about a person's head.

There must be something they "get" as a reward for this, I was once told height was the factor they would go to the highest point but that would be a tree, it still doesn't explain why a Mammal, particularly people

and

am I the only one that sometimes feels like Bugs and Us are not from the same line of evolution in anyway, they really do seem sometimes to be almost alien, no other type of creature makes me feel that way, some people downright freak out when they see one...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by redled

I think you may need to look for words. As this is a family site, I will use the letter X as meaning sh1t.

We know what X is. But some actions people do we define as X. We have all done this at least once to get the feeling, some many times and regularly. But if you feel like this, your brain is associating X with your actions and you. And you feel X. I should add that we have backwards peristalsis in our sleep and have to brush our teeth in the morning in part to get rid of the taste of X. Now if we are alluding this in our minds, through reflection or otherwise, we are going to give off the energy of smelling X.

EDIT: This presupposes that the fly can pick up this perception. It is possible that the effect makes us secrete small amounts of X which the fly smells, or if it is responding to electro-magnetic energy that bees are proven to use and MRI scanners in hospital all show that we give off.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by redled]

Are you trying to say that there is a REAL link between feeling bad, and feces?

Sorry if I misunderstand your post.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

My Mother passed away April 8th, 2007 from a form of Leukemia. She was a very lovely, kind woman, aged 81.

We have been trying to sell her condo-the wallpaper&paint are very feminine, and a bit outdated, so my Brother and I have hired painters to remove the flowery wallpaper and paint it a more neutral tone, and fix some of the settling fractures and nail holes that come with clearing out a home.

Today I went there to allow an air conditioning company in to measure, as we need to replace the whole furnace&ac. I walked through the condo, as I always do, and when I went into her bedroom,it was absolutely filled with flies, Not baby flies, as would indicate some dead animal in a vent somewhere, but really large, dime sized flies-all over the walls. I immediately went to the nearest store and bought foggers. I will have to go over later and vaccuum up the flies.

I have to admit, I was completely freaked out by this. I know that sometimes it is disturbing to spirits when you start any kind of rennovation in a home. The condo was built for my Mother, so no one else has ever lived there, but I do not know about the land, and what may have been there previosly.

I just wanted to share my story, as I do not know if this will be an ongoing problem, or if I am overreacting. I don't have anyone else to talk to about this.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

and it almost makes me wonder if Purity has something to do with it, I remember my mother always would always say "they bit you because your sweet"

well the saying could stem from a literal source.

say you consume a large amount of sugars which are metabolized to fats..
when you have a maximum amounts of saturated fats as well.. they're stored as triglycerides..when over the limit.... and can be excreted as waste through your skin.. therefor forming a grease on your skin .. most likely indistinguishable.. yet that high concentration of fats in your sebum (skin grease) could attract insects that are attracted to this type of chemical.

so it may have to do with diet .
also certain types of disease and disorders CAUSED by diet, can cause internal necrosis.. and those decaying cells could attract them as well.

but as far as the "malevolent grays" thing goes.. you should really check out the "Hitler, Aryan, Sumerian" thread... it coincides with a great many things i've read before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
good thread IMO.

-

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Would you happen to have a lot of old soda or beer cans around?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I hate to think this... did they come out of me?

Have you checked your body for exit holes?

Maybe, while meditating, you sort of teleported them in to help you out. You know those aerial views you were getting of your brain under repair... maybe, like, you were seeing it through the eyes of the flies, buzzing about your head like reconnaisance drones. Switching viewpoints all the time like cameras covering a sporting event, only much faster, so you got a composite view. They've got good eyes for that, flies, because of the compound structure. Very easy to combine views, they have the wiring for that built in.

Maybe the flies were actually doing the repairs, too. Did you feel a buzzing in your ear canals while you were meditating? Or a sensation of something moving inside your sinuses?

Were you chanting?

All in good fun, okay? Absolutely no offence intended. I just couldn't resist. You've had a creepy experience, it's really no laughing matter.

On a more serious note, these flies are probably hatching out from some corner in your room. Maybe they need a certain ambient temperature before the pupae open and your meditating presence adds enough heat to raise the temperature to that level. I recommend bug spray.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I ramble about this quite often on ATS, but I believe you might find it interesting. I don't know if "aliens" and "fallen angels" are the same thing, but I believe it's possible that if either are visiting this place, they are not using their "true" or "original" forms. This might be because the alien homeworld is too far away for them to travel here in any reasonable amount of time. And if you believe in wormholes/stargates, perhaps flesh cannot traverse the tesseract, or PERHAPS, they have no flesh in the first place. Which suggests they are extra-dimensional and/or extraterrestrial, and possibly "demons".

SO... My theory is that to physically exist here, they create "meatbags" out of genetic material they find. I think it's very possible that the Grays' bodies are actually genetically accelerated/mutated human fetuses they've kidnapped. I think that mythology and folklore hint that reptilian, insect and human dna may be their ideal choices for this kind of mutation. Perhaps they make the best 'vessels' to temporarily host the alien/demon consciousness.

I don't like my theory and I hope it's not true, but the more research I do, the more I find things to back it up. It ties into the biblical parables regarding the Nephilim, particularly the part where they are forbidden to "materialize" human bodies to get busy with the "daughters of man". I think they found a way around that around the time that incubus/succubus "folklore" started to appear.

"Demons" can move stuff around and "possess" people, but I think this takes a lot of energy for them. So I think the abduction program may have been started by incubus/succubus activity with the help of 'possessed' villagers. Once they had kidnapped enough human babies and grew them in a cauldron under alchemical circumstances, the first goblins (grays) were "born". Being brought up this way caused their brains to develop, but not their consciousnesses. And with no one upstairs to "man the fort", the little bodies take far less energy to "possess". They are just the right size to do work in the physical realm, to run away quickly if necessary, and the big heads? That's so the human brain can be used to greater capacity, taking advantage of natural abilities like telepathy and telekinesis.

I think bigfoot may be created the same way. Maybe they use him as a scout for areas with rough terrain? Just speculating really. All of this is.

THERE ARE NO (ALIEN/HUMAN) HYBRIDS.

The "grays", having no true physical form here, would also have no DNA to mix with. They're all mutants, or perhaps mixtures of human and other Earth-bound creature genetics.

MORE ON-TOPIC:

I have noticed, that if I'm concentrating on something and I hear a gnat in my ear, or see that annoying little blur flitting about my iris, and wave it away without much thought, it usually goes away. When it happens and I angrily swat at it and swear, it comes right back to where it was. Then my blood pressure REALLY goes through the roof! GRRR!

For a laugh, read this thread. It's one of the first I ever posted here.

[Edit - my link was broken]

[edit on 8/21/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The lord of the flies (devil)

First weird insects experience I had in the late 80's close at Hamburg Germany and it was a few years before I experienced the first close Ufo encounter. I had to check on my parents garden, I sat there with my son, (maybe 3, or 4 yrs that time) at the table, while husband was watering the lawn. All of a sudden a shadow crossed the sunny summer sky, and looking up - expecting a bird - we saw a huge insect, birdsize, with yellow- black stripes like a wasp, with 2 wings at each side, sort of like dragonfly wings. Neither before nor after have I seen anything close to that thing.

The odd insect started to attack my husband and wouldnt stop, it was scary, so we grabbed our stuff and ran off to the car and drove home, what took maybe 15 minutes. The weirdest thing is, that the insect sat in front of the frontdoor the NEXT day - lurking. I have checked every book I could find back that time, the thing we saw doesnt even seem to exist.

Another very weird experience was waiting for me in southern Idaho, summer 2005. It was hot and I came back from shopping that afternoon. When I stopped in the driveway, I noticed a swarm of black insects hovering right between the car and the frontdoor of the house. There were about 20 or 30 of them, in a cluster, flapping their wings. They were total black, the wings looked soft, silky, shimmering and didnt seem to be stiff enough to make an insect fly. The insects were big, about 5cm in a diameter and sort of butterfly looking, but there was only one wing at each side. Some would come up to the carwindow, then fly back and join the swarm. They were LURKING. I just sat there in the car, staring and thinking wtf!

Now I think they seem to resemble small mothmen or batmen...oh well. I asked around later, and was told, oh well, they might have been dragonflies. But they werent. There was nothing about them that would come even close to a dragonfly. The roundish insects hoovered for 20min without really flying around, and since it was getting really hot (I had turned engine and A/C down), I finally started that car and drove away.

When I returend about 2 hrs later they were gone. Today, the houseowner is total into witchcraft. I for one have had more weird experiences, I saw Ufos, Ghosts, aliens, demon face nestled to a person that later died. There is definately a connection between all these phenomenons. If you ever heard of the trickster phenomenen, or men in black stuff, then you can figure out, that - whatever this powerful force is - it can probably show up not only as a person but also as an animal, which includes insects. The force Im talkin about is responsible for aliens, gods and probably what people have called devil in the past, thats what I came to conclude. I duno where they come from, but they are capable of interfering physics and psychics as well. They might be from the netherworld, which could explain flies after a meditation session, since the sould might travel to that otherworld as well.

Corinni (this isnt my first language)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join