It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was WTC Asbestos Removal a RED HERRING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In light of the galvanic corrosion problem at the WTC do we now have to see the costly asbestos removal motive as just a distraction to keep the truth from being discovered?

How many buildings in Manhattan alone had the same asbestos situations but were never ordered demolished as the Towers supposedly were? Did the EPA ever actually give the Port Authority the 2007 deadline for asbestos or was it just hearsay?

whatreallyhappened.com...

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Of course it was cashlink. Much data has shown the towers were a HUGE drain on the NY because of vacancy.
Silverstein needed an out. And an out he got. Not before taking out a huge insurance policy weeks before. Then, poof. No more towers. Can't say the same for all the police and firefighters fighting to breathe today or who are pushing daisies. They didn't even fit them all with respirators. Guiliano said 'all clear' while thousands sucked it that junk. Then, uh oh, so many now dying.
I think Hell just made a tenth circle just for him.
Oh wait, but fooliano said he spent as much time or more as the rescue workers there. You have to love it.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Of course it was cashlink. Much data has shown the towers were a HUGE drain on the NY because of vacancy.

Vacancy?? You might check again. Prior to 9/11, occupancy rates were at 94 to 97%. didnt realize that less than 10% vacancy was such a drain on the NY economy.

from 1998:

query.nytimes.com...

The proposal comes at a high point for both the downtown real estate market and the Trade Center itself, which is now 94 percent occupied after having been partly emptied by the 1993 terrorist bombing.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ohhhh sorry Gavron. Tell that to the widows and unemployed rescue workers tied to oxygen tanks now. My bad.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I think it was the up keep of WTC.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So many. So afraid to face the facts. It is depressing really when it is so close to the nose you can smell it. And others say ra ra usa.
Sigh.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Ohhhh sorry Gavron. Tell that to the widows and unemployed rescue workers tied to oxygen tanks now. My bad.

Care to explain what widows and unemployed rescue workers have to with vacancy?

I was just stating that the building was definately not having vacancy problems.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
No. I do not wish to explain to the likes of you. Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

So many. So afraid to face the facts. It is depressing really when it is so close to the nose you can smell it. And others say ra ra usa.
Sigh.

I believe most everyone, deep down, realize the "official 9/11 story," is at least somewhat of a cover up.

I believe it is a cover up of Epic proportions.

Anyone care to provide evidence of a 757 that supposedly hit the pentagon?

Back to my point...

Confronting the implications of that knowledge(9/11 inside job)and what it says about our government, media, politics and economic system today--is by far the harder awakening and requires an enormous exercise of nerve and heart.

I just don't believe most people are ready to face the lies we've been fed all of our lives...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No. I do not wish to explain to the likes of you. Have a nice day.

Heh, I thought not.

Its funny to catch some posters in a lie

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh yes. All lies. That's why I have been able to hang around here for almost a year. Eat my shorts.
Been allowed to would be better said.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The way the story goes is that they were going to have to spend major bucks to remove the abestos. They wanted to tear it down but the city wouldn't allow that. The rest is history, or so the story goes.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Thats just it.....its a STORY. To date, NO ONE has shown any evidence or proof or anything that the towers had to be torn down due to corrosion or asbestos. Zippo, nada, none.....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
No no. No one has been able to prove anything. Except popular mechanics that sold out on the 737 motor in the street. It's ALL good. They did a nice job. Not nice enough. The perfectly non fired up identification of Muhammed was a nice touch.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I guess the engine manufacturer doesnt recognize its own products then.........

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Cash,

As was stated that the occupancy at the WTC was around 97% Asbestos was in only one of the 2 twin towers and only up the 36th floor.

There was a lawsuit trying to get MANY buildings to remove the asbestos for buildings around Manhattan. It was dropped.

top topics

join