It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This website has a demo video of the technology my post below talks about, you will probably want to view the video first.

The link above has a higher quality video of the youtube video I am going to embed below.

I just saw a friend of mine post this on another forum I regular, and thought I would post it here as well. It's pretty powerful technology, and I can see many uses for it.

Of course, I can see the power of this technology being abused should it fall in to the wrong hands, specifically removing things from a video, or patching in things. Is there any sort of law that clearly states the news multimedia can't use photos or videos that have been doctored? I mean, we have all probably seen examples where they have, so I can't imagine there is.

This is all speculation of course, but I'd like to hear some thoughts on the video.

Edit: Just noticed the upload date of May 23rd, 2007. I therefor have to apologize for claiming that it is new, and if it has already been posted. It was new to me at the time I saw it a few days ago.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by OnionCloud]

new topics

join