It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Hearts Mickey D's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is horrible... Its not even news... Turn off the tvs and pick up a news paper, the only reason we had decent presidents in the past was cause only real news made the paper, it didnt have enough space to have 400 articles about what the representatives ate, smoked and smelled.

Maybe Im the only one who doesnt give a crap about Obama and his McDonalds and quoting Britney Spears. I wanna know what Obama is gonna do about Russia and the rest of world getting pissed at America. I know reading between the lines is important but this country has gotten obsessed with reading between the far between lines into a microcosm of BS.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Okay, first off, I'm disgusted that ANYBODY eats at McDonalds purely based on their business practices.

But I'm more than disgusted at the fact that this is even an issue. I don't plan to vote for Obama or McCain but the amount of "let's find any small amount of dirt to find on either major candidate" is DISGUSTING and I'm sick of it.

There is such a small amount of focus on actual issues that I don't have a clear idea on what either candidate has to say. I went to both of their websites, but you can't trust those words. I plan on voting 1 of 3 positions: No Confidance, Mike Gravel (who is no longer running), or just saying forget it and voting for Paris Hilton cause it's the same as saying "No Confidance."

I'm surprised anybody considers the phrase "sinking as low as McDonalds" an issure. But maybe that's because I find McDonalds to be pretty low, even in food quality. At this point my 6 year old nephew refuses to eat there because he thinks it tastes awful...i think even that has to say something about their quality.

<< 1   >>

join