It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I've been a long time lurker but haven't really posted much. This is a great site and I love reading some of the posts, we have some great and knowledgable people here with great ideas and open minded views.

I was surfing the net today and I ran across two videos on YouTube that really caught my attention. They show a supposed stage/recreated secret meeting but the subject and the images show are very fascinating. I would like to share these two videos with you and discuss what you guys think of them. The pictures of the moon missions are especially interesting as I know its a very big subject on this board.

Here are the videos :
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
there is also a website : theorionconspiracy.com...

So there they are, I dont know how much of all this is true but its very interesting to say the least .

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Cydonia2012]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Cydonia2012]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The videos and website look like viral marketing IMO

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
The videos and website look like viral marketing IMO

so, it has good info....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

Of what? Its interesting from a creative viewpoint but this site is nothing more than fiction. Do a Google search on this film, its a film project by a French artist.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
maybe so, its a film but are all those pictures fake? The moon ones especially look very interesting IMO, what about the giant skeletons ?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

yea, all those "amazing" pictures are superimposed. i thought the same thing you did when i saw those giants lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ALL I CAN SAY IS [ SNIP ] NOTHING HAS EVER OPENED MY EYES LIKE THIS FILM. WHEN I WATCH I HAVE A OVER WHELMING FEELING OF TRUTH. I WISH IT WOULD GO DEEPER IN TO WHO BUILT THESE CRAFT. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFO ON THE ARCHELOGICAL AND HISTORY OF THE CRAFTS.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on December 28th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
ALL I CAN SAY IS HOLY SH*T...HOLY F**CKING SH*T NOTHING HAS EVER OPENED MY EYES LIKE THIS FILM. WHEN I WATCH I HAVE A OVER WHELMING FEELING OF TRUTH. I WISH IT WOULD GO DEEPER IN TO WHO BUILT THESE CRAFT. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFO ON THE ARCHELOGICAL AND HISTORY OF THE CRAFTS.

i found this highly amusing and fealt the need for the mod to censor two posts.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Over half of the pictures shown are fake or Photoshop to some degree. It combines various conspiracy theories into one neat little package.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Had anyone watched the whole thing through, you will see credits. Among those credits are casting, costumes, etc. This should be red flag #1. Neat concept, good story... Lemme know when the movie comes out, I'll watch it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i dnt think so its about some video documentary or some film i think few pics are really cool as well. About Indian connection i study about it they were more advanced then us .

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This 'Orion Conspiracy' is great fun to watch. Is there 'truth' therein? Sure. For instance, Hitler was overly-interested in the occult. Is it all factual? Tough to say. My bet would be on "no".

Is it a well-produced primer on many of the conspiracy theories bouncing around out there? Absolutely. And, as someone with a background in filmmaking, it's one of the better pieces around about our world of conspiracy.

Watch it, enjoy it, and contemplate what it proposes. But don't be so silly as to think that the filmmakers have made a documentary. They haven't.

It's fiction. And, like all fiction, based on facts.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sorry i didnt see your post before i done mine, its deleted

How legit is this site? Most that is on the video is what ive been researching but how much is fact?It all seems to tie in with the videos that i have seen?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by enca78]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Speaking of Orion. Have you guys seen the following videos posted by NYC812 on youtube of strange structures/craft that have supposedly been filmed through a telescope lurking somewhere near Orion's belt?

here are the links:

YouTube Video link 1

and...

YouTube Video Link 2

Please give me your comments... I was going to start a new thread, but unfortunately I am a long time reader but a new member...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sf18443

Speaking of Orion. Have you guys seen the following videos posted by NYC812 on youtube of strange structures/craft that have supposedly been filmed through a telescope lurking somewhere near Orion's belt?

here are the links:

YouTube Video link 1

and...

YouTube Video Link 2

Please give me your comments... I was going to start a new thread, but unfortunately I am a long time reader but a new member...

This has been determined crap over and over and over.

It's a film by Jose Ecamilla discussed in a thread here

This is just one of the threads. There are many.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jose has actually said he would refund everyone who purchased this if it was determined a hoax or a fraud.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

bah! Thanks for the info man. I really enjoy the forums here and am still getting used to the massive amount of information available here.

But thanks again!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the video, Cydonia2012.

I downloaded & watched the movie whilst having lunch (Special K plus Big Phil's Protein Powder).

It was quite enjoyable (the movie that is.....the lunch was horrible).

However it's just a hotch-potch of a whole lot of different conspiracy theories that have been linked together for the "entertainment value".

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join