It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Agreed to "Clean Campaign"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
For some time before the nominees were picked, McCain pushed for a "Clean Campaign" without negative ads... What happened?

Why didn't he keep his word and why does no one care?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The problem is that he is not the one that pulls the strings when it comes to campaign party lines.

That is another group pay and bought for by the ones paying the bills.

Is like everything our candidates can babble until they drop death but their script has been design and written already.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

sadly I believe you are right... this reminds me of the story about McCain getting his phone privileges cut by his campaign since he always just adopted the viewpoint of the last person he talked to anyways.
It's so blatantly obvious that he's not running the show. And if can't even control his own campaign how the hell does anyone expect him to be able to run a country?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Muaaaahaaahaaa. And you believe that? I especially like the one with the hordes chanting 'Obama' like they were straight out of an Al queda convention. I'd rather adopt a garden slug than McCruddy.
Another 100 years in Iraq. Yea, that's where I want to be.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I love the commercials.

Obama Commercials.
"Obama will do X, had done Y, and supports Z.

McCain Commercials.
"He's black! He's a secret Muslim! He doesn't support higher taxes to pay for war with Iran! He isn't owned by oil companies! Celebrity!"

Like uh, what does McCain support? How about instead of racist bigot commercials have at least one that says "McCain will do X, had done Y, and supports Z." Instead of the "Put on your white robe and hood and get dem! Yeehaw!"

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
57 mil for McCain this week. 60 mil for Obama the next. Election process is broken. Champs to the one with most money in the pocket. While our middle class go to food pantries to stay alive.
And I approve this foolish message.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
And where oh where do you believe those mil's are coming from? The tooth fairy?
The military industrial complex. Who just might expect 'favors'.
Can't say we haven't been warned.
Ron Paul/Dennis Kucinich never had a chance.

new topics

top topics

join